Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

yeah i got your message and sent you one back, ff wont let you coz you r not vip you re right but its all looking good then you need 18 days of hugh temps and then test oooh so exciting ive not bothered this month i jsut havent thought about it but have had cramping low down for the last two days so think that af is defo on its way monday and then i can take last dose of soy from cd3 and then i will give up had enough now xx

I didnt see it, I'll look. Yeah I kind of figured that, and to think that I was telling myself I dont need a homepage, but I insisted on trying anyways lol. 18 days is alot of days - I'm just not rushing or thinking about it as much - just letting it flow. :)
You know dont give up - just try to do what most people do - just relax it will happen. I hope that maybe the cramping is a good thing - i'm having the same thing - isn't that a sign of pregnancy as well ? Well we're hoping she stays away from you - I'm pushing for you this would be a great birthday and christmas present for us both. Esp. since you said you havent bothered this month and thats how it usually happens when your not so focused and worried about it. Keep me updated

when is your birthday hun i forgot and thank you but please dont hold your breath will you for me as it never works and if it does it always ends in emmc ( 9 to date) xx

lol Dec 28th :)
Ok I wont how many dpo are you

lol you are the same as me i remember now about 20 years behind me LOL.
I am 6dpo today ! so on monday will be 12 dpo ! so please keep all you have crossed for me that af shows and then i can take the soy from cd3 for a good strong healthy eggy ! and not a lot of them like what it has been doing from what i have read ! x

lol you are the same as me i remember now about 20 years behind me LOL.
I am 6dpo today ! so on monday will be 12 dpo ! so please keep all you have crossed for me that af shows and then i can take the soy from cd3 for a good strong healthy eggy ! and not a lot of them like what it has been doing from what i have read ! x

lol yup :)
I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I always google and lots of ladies take them from 3-7 so hopefully if not this cycle you can pull around and do it 3-7 and get those strong egg and conceive. :)

that would be a good plan me thinks and i dont feel like im heading for 44 only sometimes when it gets to 10pm and then ive had it lol but other than that my attitude is and always have been
'Im young enough to muck about and old enough to get away with it '

I hope to restore some faith in you all..... Me and hubby have been trying for over a year now, had m/c in jan and have since had no luck.
I had a bllod test 2 months ago and was told that my progesterone was so low i couldnt be ovulating. Hubby went for his tests and we were told his sperm count isnt great either.
I took it upon myself to try taking Soy while we were waiting to be referred.
I took soy for the first time this month on days 3-7 and got my BFP last monday!! We are over the moon and it totally must have been down to the soy!

Just keeping everything crossed now that this one sticks!!!

Good luck all x

Congratulations sweetie thats great news :happydance:

Quick question, this will be my first cycle on soy, but I am taking Vitex, should I stop my vitex or continue with soy until ovulation??

Quick question, this will be my first cycle on soy, but I am taking Vitex, should I stop my vitex or continue with soy until ovulation??

Don't take vitex (agnus castus) with soy- they cancel each other out! GL!

Congrats Blue Bear- that's so good to hear x

Hope all's going well soy crew? xx :dust:

Hey all,
Quick update. I took Soy 2-6 this cycle and my chart has confirmed O on CD 23 ! Yay for soy, definitely worked in moving up my O day, now I am 3DPO so we will just have to wait and see about increased LP and that BFP, but if not I will for sure take soy again next cycle. How is everyone else coming along????

Blue Bear ... Congrats to you!!!!

I took soy from cd2-6 too, but not sure about O yet, opks have been very light since cd8 ( no line on tonights) and ive had very light darkish blood in my ewcm on cd11 and today :shrug: also had cramps cd11, but nothing since so dont know what the hell soy is doing lol x

Hi ladies :hi:.
Can i join you?. It's taken me a couple of days to read through this thread & i'd like to say thanks for all the advice,it's really helpful & i've decided to give the soy a go when the :witch: arrives,got nothing to lose really as we've been ttc for a while now. DH has a low sperm count & my AMH result back in May was 4.2,which is quite low :cry:. I've been taking DHEA & macca since then in the hope that it would help boost my eggs but we haven't had any joy yet. So now i'm ready to try the soy & FX it brings me a :bfp:,it seems to have a great reputation :happydance:.
I was just wondering,d'you think i should stop taking the DHEA & macca when i start the soy? The macca really boosts my sex drive & CM which DH isn't complaining about lol :haha:.
FX for loads of soy :bfp: for everyone:happydance:

I took soy from cd2-6 too, but not sure about O yet, opks have been very light since cd8 ( no line on tonights) and ive had very light darkish blood in my ewcm on cd11 and today :shrug: also had cramps cd11, but nothing since so dont know what the hell soy is doing lol x

Hi Poppy666,

I think I remember reading that you have a pretty regular cycle (likewise). Just wondering what your soy dosage is for this cycle. Would be interesting to see how other regular cycle ladies are doing base on the dosage.

Hi Poppy666,

I think I remember reading that you have a pretty regular cycle (likewise). Just wondering what your soy dosage is for this cycle. Would be interesting to see how other regular cycle ladies are doing base on the dosage.

Hi Anastacia7 yes mine are regular every 28 days, i took 160mg for 1st 3 days then 200mg, but thinking i may of taken too high a dose for my first time :dohh: we will see x

Hi ladies.

This is my first cycle taking Soy. Im currently CD5. I've been taking Soy the last 2nights @ 120mg.
Should I up my dose to 160mg for CD5&6 and then 200mg for CD7

Or keep it the same @ 120mg CD3-7?

Wow! Congratulations Blue_bear!

Smile4baby I wouldn't take Vitex and Soy at the same time. I also heard they cancel eachother out.

Beth_welshy, I think it's trial and error. I kept mine the same, but other people have said they've increased the dose as it mirrors what naturally would happen. I think I'd probably try that next cycle, but it's totally up to you!

AFM, I'm ok. Not sure if Soy has done a great deal for me this cycle. I'm not sure if I've Ov or not. I had some niggly pains earlier on in the cycle, but no pos OPK. There were some darker lines some days though. Hmm, not sure what's going on. Going to wait it out and see. Probably test next week, but I'm not holding my breath!
Hope you're all feeling happy and well today.

I'm wondering if the soy hasn't worked for me. :( I'm feeling frustrated.

I'm on CD21 and still no ov. I took 120 mg CDs 3-7, and have been reading high on my CBFM for 5 days, no peak!!!

I had a bunch of EWCM but it's gone now.

Last cycle I didn't ov until CD37! But on 'normal' cycles I ovulate around today, CD21.

Sigh. I guess next month I will have to up my dose.

Allie, when I first tried Soy (dose: 120 mg Day 3-7), nothing much happened. I usually had a long irregular cycle. So Cycle #2 with Soy, I tried CDs 2-6 -->140mg, 160mg, 160mg, 180mg, 180mg. It'd helped with my cycle tremendously (used to be 70-80+ days --> jumped to 35 days). Even though I still haven't gotten BFP, but I'm happy that there was an improvement in Cycle#2. I guess, you could try picking the days or increasing the dose? GL :thumbup:

Congratz Blue_Bear! :happydance:
Hi, roopachoo! How r u doing? I hope you're doing fine. I thought I've finally recovered from flu, but I still have cough. I also realized that I've lost 3 kg because of the flu. Not only I missed out Soy this cycle, but I'm also having dizzy spells for the past few days. I'm worried if my blood count is low or something. I had low blood last year but managed to up it by end of July 2009... :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->