Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

my tescos definitely didn't have them, but it's a 40 minute drive away, so too far to check.

These tabs do have soy iso's in them, its just if everything else will not be good for me. So confused!

loo

I havent started soy yet... plan on next month... but I took a peak at your link that describes your tabs... and I am no expert... but it looks like this tab has some Soy Iso in them, and as you say you'll have to at least take at least 5 a day to even reach 100 mg of Soy if you want to get to 140 you would have to take 7 of these... which is fine for just the Soy... but by doing so you may very well may be overloading on the other vitamins listed.. i.e. it has 500 folic acid.. have to think is it 6 you take you'll be up to 3000 mg of folic acid for those days ? as well as the others vitamis listed...looks like there are already high doses of the Vit B's as well

again I have not started Soy yet...but IMO these wouldnt be the ones I would purchase...sorry hun.. I know you look foward to starting these today...but I would get another tab if I were you

Ive just ordered some, so hopefully they will arrive by Wednesday when I want to start taking them. They are 40mg ones, so would you suggest taking 3 or 4 a day?

gosh it seems people all are all over the board of when to start taking then take (cd2,3,4), the dosage that they take, and also some people take the same dosage all 5 days and some increase their dosage gradually over the 5 days... then again some that are going on the 2nd,3rd,4th cycle "switch it up" of when they take it and dosage as well when moving on to their next month...

me personally from all I have read on theses threads about Soy...I think this is what I will do...

since I have a typical 25-26 day cycle and normally O on day 11,12.. (but I am not confident it is a very strong O because I never feel any Oing pain...) I will prob take them day 2-6 and start off low and increase my dosage... some say that is better as that is prob how your body does it naturally ?? but who knows.. so I plan on doing this>> (CD2-50mg; CD3-100mg; CD4-150mg; CD5-150mg; CD6-200mg; and if that doesnt work perhaps I will switch it up to a different dosage and starting on a different day.

hope that helps ya a little...again I think it may be a little trail and error so to speak

Has anybody ever heard of taking soy along with Clomid? I think I remember reading something along those lines on here before, but I'm not sure.

Personally I think soy with chlomid would really mess with your hormones! I don't think a doc would recommend that! Good luck!!!

ooo i agree with Feelcrazy i certainly wouldnt mix them its like an overload hun xx

Thanks, girls. I wasn't planning on doing it, but I thought I remember reading something about it somewhere on here. =)

hey thats ok we were just looking out for you hun its ok xx

Thanks, girls. I wasn't planning on doing it, but I thought I remember reading something about it somewhere on here. =)

No i read somewhere last week some women on Clomid was given soy on cd6 to help generate ewcm as clomid dries you up :shrug: but thats under a doctor x

lol sorry i disappeared then, yep im good just trying to do 3 jobs at once, you ok sweetie?

inkdchick How are you ? Did you get my message??

Hoping everyone in the thread is doing good, my temps keep on going up. I would love to post my chart but I guess because on FF I dont have VIP it wont work.

Lots of :dust: to everyone.

I'm wondering if the soy hasn't worked for me. :( I'm feeling frustrated.

I'm on CD21 and still no ov. I took 120 mg CDs 3-7, and have been reading high on my CBFM for 5 days, no peak!!!

I had a bunch of EWCM but it's gone now.

Last cycle I didn't ov until CD37! But on 'normal' cycles I ovulate around today, CD21.

Sigh. I guess next month I will have to up my dose.

yeah im ok have had those cramping niggly pains on the left today same as yesterday but on the right but apart from that im fine looking forward to monday and my af so that i can take the soy for the last time from cd3 and then forget about ttc altogether and just live my life without thinking about it again poor hubby thinks that i dont want any kids now coz i told him ive had enough but its not that at all its just too much now and im 44 soon and i dont think its a good idea to keep going after 45 !, so i dont know what to do really just cant be bothered as have so many emmc now that i dont want anymore but he dont see that

Hoping everyone in the thread is doing good, my temps keep on going up. I would love to post my chart but I guess because on FF I dont have VIP it wont work.

yeah i got your message and sent you one back, ff wont let you coz you r not vip you re right but its all looking good then you need 18 days of hugh temps and then test oooh so exciting ive not bothered this month i jsut havent thought about it but have had cramping low down for the last two days so think that af is defo on its way monday and then i can take last dose of soy from cd3 and then i will give up had enough now xx

Decided to join the soy club this month, I forgot to take it away with me at the weekend so I'm doing cycle days 5-9 but I'm just going with a low dose.

I took 40mg on CD5, 80mg yesterday, then I think maybe 80mg again today and two days of 120mg. No side effects yet, just hoping they will give me something that more resembles a positive OPK :) If they don't help this month I'll try an earlier and higher dose next month!

I'm pretty sure that I linked mine before I became a VIP, do you not have the tickers button to click above the chart/calendar..? That's how I did mine.

xx

Im not VIP sweetie n my charts in my siggy, so dunno why you cant post yours? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->