Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi ladies :hi:.
I was just wondering,d'you think i should stop taking the DHEA & macca when i start the soy? The macca really boosts my sex drive & CM which DH isn't complaining about lol :haha:.

Hi Shellie,
I took maca and soy at the same time this month and didn't have any problems.I am not sure about the DHEA bc it can create an excess of androgren, while soyis supposed to increase estrogen, so it seems like that could mess up your overall hormone levels. Thats just my guess though as I haven't had any experience with DHEA.
HTH :dust:

I hope to restore some faith in you all..... Me and hubby have been trying for over a year now, had m/c in jan and have since had no luck.
I had a bllod test 2 months ago and was told that my progesterone was so low i couldnt be ovulating. Hubby went for his tests and we were told his sperm count isnt great either.
I took it upon myself to try taking Soy while we were waiting to be referred.
I took soy for the first time this month on days 3-7 and got my BFP last monday!! We are over the moon and it totally must have been down to the soy!

Just keeping everything crossed now that this one sticks!!!

Good luck all x

Congratulations Blue Bear. Can I ask what dosage you took? Im cd3 today, so I want to start taking it with me tea tonight. Thank you

Hi ladies :hi:.
I was just wondering,d'you think i should stop taking the DHEA & macca when i start the soy? The macca really boosts my sex drive & CM which DH isn't complaining about lol :haha:.

Hi Shellie,
I took maca and soy at the same time this month and didn't have any problems.I am not sure about the DHEA bc it can create an excess of androgren, while soyis supposed to increase estrogen, so it seems like that could mess up your overall hormone levels. Thats just my guess though as I haven't had any experience with DHEA.
HTH :dust:

Thanks SammieGrace:thumbup:.
I'll just take the soy & maca then. My soy arrived today only ordered it yesterday so i'm all set & ready to go:happydance:. Think i'll do days 2-6 to start with & increase my dose each night. I can't wait to start taking it lol.

Congrats on the :bfp:
:dust: to everyone
Your all in my prayers

When the :witch: comes again I'm gonna give soy another chance, CD 3-7 but this time I'm gonna gradually increase my dosage!!!
CD3 80mg CD4 120mg CD5 120mg CD6 180mg CD7 180mg
This month I haven't wrote down anything, I have no clue what CD I'm on, this was much needed... We are :sex: every other day am and I guessing sometime this week is when I will O if I haven't already!!!
Good Luck Girls
Fingers crossed!!!
:dust:

me too Kimmie my af is due on the 8th so will be trying from cd3-7 too when is your af due x

I am tapping my foot still waiting for :witch: GRRRRUMBLE!!

haven't had one at all since May... so sadly "any time" and "never" :( hoping this Agnus Castus wonder-herb starts my ovary cogs grinding again.... so I can actually start "trying" not just having unprotected sex (though don't get me wrong sex is fun LOL)

oh bless your heart cant a doc help with something to get your af started so that you can at least start the soy , i really feel for you and its something that i havent experienced long cycles but i wish you all the very best and hope that it comes really soon xxx

thanks chickie :) It's too early days for intervention from Doc... and I'm hoping that A.Castus will spur those AFs on in lieu of prescription drugs such as Metformin... which I am not keen to take :( My full blood count came back normal... so I am going to speak to Doc Friday morning regarding the next step. I'm only 27 silly old body is broken :(

Hi Anastacia7 yes mine are regular every 28 days, i took 160mg for 1st 3 days then 200mg, but thinking i may of taken too high a dose for my first time :dohh: we will see x

Poppy, I took the plunge and took a 80mg dosage yday (CD2) and today. Will do the same tomorrow and plan to increase dosage for CD5&6 (dosage to be determined as my ovaries are twitching quite strongly at the moment).

If you want, we can stay connected and see how we fair for next 3 weeks :)

Woohooo fx for you sweetie oh and me :haha: yes will love to know how you go on with that dosage, if it dont work for me this cycle im going to lower mine :hugs:

me too Kimmie my af is due on the 8th so will be trying from cd3-7 too when is your af due x

sometime around the 15th I'm really not sure..
I took an opk today and it was positive so we gonna :sex: tonight && on Friday
(I figured out my mistake, once my opk was + we didn't DTD til next month, so now Imma make sure we DTD this time for a couple of days lol)
I felt so stupid when I figured this out, && after reading everything online && in books...
I really hope you get your :bfp:
I've been praying really hard for you!!!
:dust:

bless your heart and thank you hun i will pray very hard for you too xxxx

Thanks for the advice ladies, Mrs. Matt, Vitex brought mine on after a 69 day cycle. I'm on CD3 today. So, Good Luck

Okay, I've stopped the vitex ladies, last one was yesterday on CD2 & I took only 1 rather than the normal 2 a day. Can I take soy today on CD3 or would you guys suggest waiting until next cycle?? Thanks Again for the Help!!

I'd strike while the iron's hot Smile4.... can't be any harm in cracking on with your soy right away this cycle :) and thanks for your good wishes :)

i think i would take it tonight if it was me and like MrsMatt says strike while the irons hot !, good luck hun x

Yeah I'd do it now Smile, just in case you have another long cycle.

AFM, I'm in a good mood because I FINALLY got my positive OPK at CD22...thanks soy! :) Last cycle it was CD35.

Great news Allie keep us posted hoping this is your month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->