Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi, just popping in and hoping to stick around to share experiences this cycle. Took Soy 80mg CD 3 - 7 last cycle and ov'd CD76, taking 120mg this cycle same days and hoping for a better result. Just going for a read back through the thread :)

Hey everyone, im after some advice :) I now have my soy iso, but waiting for my period to start. They are very irregular and I asked my GP if there was something he could give me to induce my period, but he said it would interfer with my TTC.

Is there anything I can try? Oh and can I take the soy with vitex?

Thanks xxx

I've just ordered my soy on the internet - gonna have a read back through this thread for some advice on when to take it.

Hey everyone, im after some advice :) I now have my soy iso, but waiting for my period to start. They are very irregular and I asked my GP if there was something he could give me to induce my period, but he said it would interfer with my TTC.

Is there anything I can try? Oh and can I take the soy with vitex?

Thanks xxx

You can take soy with vitex safely... but after maybe 2 months when you know roughly when AF is due.... you can either stop vitex once AF arrives & then start Soy on CD2/3.... or stop vitex altogether as it will have "done its job" in kick-starting things & won't really be needed anymore.

Need some help girls :(

I took Soy 120mg on CD 3-7 and now on CD 20, (i test with OPK's in the evenings) iv had very strong OPK's between CD 13-17 with what looks like a + OPK on CD 18 and a deffo neg last night CD 19 iv been testing everyday with a CBFM (mornings) which has not budged from LOW.....not sure if i ovultaed, iv not really checked my CP or CM this cycle, i dont really feel like iv ovulated usually get achey boobs and a lot of twinges. i have had dark stained CM from about CD 13 - 17 too

Same story as me michelleann not sure if i ov'd yet or not, i had brownish cm on cd11 & cd13 with cramps, opks have been very faint only darkish one was cd9 but wouldnt class it as a +opk :shrug: now my opks are that light i dont know what to think... i took soy cd2-6

Poppy you ov'd on cd9 by the sounds of that as all your opk's have been light since and if you dtd on and around those days i will be keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you xxxx

I got a temp dip on cd11 plus dtd twice that day n noticed the brownish cm plus ive had ewcm n watery cm for about 6/7 days :haha: will have to see how my temps do, but questioning yesterdays as i got up an hour n half before i took my temps :dohh:

FX for everyone sweetie :hugs:

Need some help girls :(

I took Soy 120mg on CD 3-7 and now on CD 20, (i test with OPK's in the evenings) iv had very strong OPK's between CD 13-17 with what looks like a + OPK on CD 18 and a deffo neg last night CD 19 iv been testing everyday with a CBFM (mornings) which has not budged from LOW.....not sure if i ovultaed, iv not really checked my CP or CM this cycle, i dont really feel like iv ovulated usually get achey boobs and a lot of twinges. i have had dark stained CM from about CD 13 - 17 too

Sounds to me like you O'vd on cd18 as it seems to have been your strongest day and if you dtd on and around the 13-18 th days then i would think that you will have certainly caught that eggy/ies.
Soy does change how you feel around ov i have noticed that too, i had no indication of ov before taking soy but since i get really strong ov pains but no spotting, a lot of ladies recently have had the spotting when they ov but it maybe the dose is a little too high as they have all stated that they may drop the dose by a little to see if it improves if they dont get their BFP.
I hope both you ladies get your BFP's and i cross my fingers tightly for you both xxxx

poppy i shdnt worry one day of airy fairy temps arent gonna matter just take it when you should the following days, cm is sounding promising though and if you get 18 days of raised temps :wohoo: a bfp should be around the corner for you xx

I need some advice too :shrug:

I'm going to take the soy next cycle but wasn't sure whether to take it on days 2-6 or days 3-7. I'm not exactly sure how long my cycle is - I came off the pill 2 months ago after 15 years so my 1st natural cycle was 37 days. If my cycle is always going to be 37 days when is then best time to take the soy? And how much?

Thanks!

to honest hun it doesnt matter on the length of your cycle, if you take soy earlier than cd3 you will release more eggs, but if you take soy on cd3-7 you will release one really good healthy egg (so they say), it will also help with your LP too so try from cd3 as most ladies with bfp have took it from cd3.
Good Luck xx

I'll give cd3-7 a go then! Assuming I don't get my :bfp: this cycle that is! :winkwink:

well if OH would let me i would have to test on Monday as af is due then and im in rome so cant let anyone know til tues night if it arrived or not, so all you lovely ladies are gonna have to wait unfortunately but im not holding my breath as this soy tends to let my af arrive right on time - great !.
When are you due to test xx
By the way my name is Tina x

well im off now ladies to finish packing for tomorrow so i will catch you all on tues night have a great weekend xxxx

:dust:
This cycle I was supposed to be taking a break BUT....

I didn't take the soy this month, but I did my past 2 previous cycles!!!
First cycle took soy CD 1-5 160mg ::: Second cycle CD 3-7 200mg
This month is indescribable!!!
For the past week I have felt the twinges like I got while taking the soy, and that has NEVER happened before...
Used too I would just got by CM, and sometimes OPKs...
I would not ever feel it (if that makes sense)
Yesterday I got a + OPK
Today got a + OPK

&& been DTD every other day, && will continue for a couple of days after - OPK

Has this ever happened to anyone before???

I think soy has definitively changed my O altogether!!! :happydance:
still praying we all get our sticky beans!!!

well im off now ladies to finish packing for tomorrow so i will catch you all on tues night have a great weekend xxxx

Be safe!!! you have a good weekend too!!! We'll be here waiting to hear from ya!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->