Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Yes, you're right. This is my second month using Soy, took 4 pills for 80mg of pure isoflavones.

:flower:
Thanks. It's my first cycle with Soya, and I'm on CD1:happydance:
I'll take it from CD3-7 as I had 2 days of spotting and temp drop prior to CD1, so it could be classed as CD5-9.

My last cycle was 54 days, with ov at CD40:blush:

Same here, took it CD3-7 (for the spotting stuff it could be CD5-9, we are on the same boat).

I saw an improvement with the soy last month, 77 days cycle turned in to a 27 days cycle, not bad.

Hi Ladies
looking for advice- I have a 30 day cycle ov on day 16 or 17 every month. I am thinking of taking soy as i am 41 and wonder if it will produce better eggs. hve been ttc for 2 ears- fell pg in Jan but m/c at 6 weeks. currently doing accu and herbs which i credit for the pg but wondring bout soy- don't want to mess up my cycles- how should i take it i.e what days?
all advice really welcome xx

Same here, took it CD3-7 (for the spotting stuff it could be CD5-9, we are on the same boat).

I saw an improvement with the soy last month, 77 days cycle turned in to a 27 days cycle, not bad.

That's a big change:happydance:
Did you ov on CD13? (Looking at your chart).
Hi Ladies
looking for advice- I have a 30 day cycle ov on day 16 or 17 every month. I am thinking of taking soy as i am 41 and wonder if it will produce better eggs. hve been ttc for 2 ears- fell pg in Jan but m/c at 6 weeks. currently doing accu and herbs which i credit for the pg but wondring bout soy- don't want to mess up my cycles- how should i take it i.e what days?
all advice really welcome xx
I don't think you should take it if you have normal cycle, but I'm new to this so I don't know.

Mine is irregular ranging from 30-54, so I'm going to try 120mg/night CD3-7.
Should ov CD13-17 fingers crossed.

Taking it on CD5-9 makes stronger eggs, so I'd like that better, but since I spotted 2 days prior to AF, I wasn't sure if my CD1 was CD3 or not, hence taking it on CD3-7.

How do you know you are ov'ing on CD16/17? Have you tried opks?
I've just bought Clearblue Fertility monitor hoping it will pin-point ov days.
I also chart BBT, and check cm.

Do you have EWCM? Perhaps you could improve it by having cough syrup or using Preseed?

I did soy 2 cycles ago and if I don't get my BFP this month I may take it again..it did help with O. Good luck ladies hope there are more BFPs on this thread

Quaver - Even though FF did not give me crosshairs because of the lack of temps at the beggining of the cycle, I may have Ov'D on CD13. Thats why I am using soy for another month, I didn't got a BFP but I saw something good about it.

Quaver - Even though FF did not give me crosshairs because of the lack of temps at the beggining of the cycle, I may have Ov'D on CD13. Thats why I am using soy for another month, I didn't got a BFP but I saw something good about it.
I'll be watching your cycle to see if it works again for you:thumbup:
You are a week ahead of me. I'll take 6 pills (120mg).
Will take my first dose tomorrow night:happydance:

I know i ovulate cuz i do use the tests i got on the internet-from amazon really cheap. I also get ewcm but not very much last month- have used preseed and cough syrup so just grasping at straws really-maybe i should leave well enough alone! god you just want to feel you are doing everything don't you when really I should just be more patient but at 41 and half i feel i am running out of time !!!

I know i ovulate cuz i do use the tests i got on the internet-from amazon really cheap. I also get ewcm but not very much last month- have used preseed and cough syrup so just grasping at straws really-maybe i should leave well enough alone! god you just want to feel you are doing everything don't you when really I should just be more patient but at 41 and half i feel i am running out of time !!!
If I were at your situation, then I won't touch Soy:nope:
Too risky. It may mess up your perfectly normal cycle.

I'd go to the doctors with OH:winkwink:

I just wanted to jump in on this forum. I tried for a baby a couple of years ago.. and was put on clomid, the first month trying, some stuff happened that brought the trying to a halt. So I just thought I'd go ahead and try the soy from the start. I hope it works... I enjoy seeing success stories for sure! I took soy for the first time this month.. this is our first month trying. I took it days 3 to 7. I think I ovulated, based on EWCM and everything. I want to temp, but I have no discipline to remember to take it every morning. I've been using OPK's but they are very confusing to me. I bought the cheap ones from Amazon.. and while I've had O symptoms I haven't had a test that was as dark as or darker than the control line. I have had lines that were darker than others and very close. I'm on CD 15 today and I keep taking them just in case. I'm not sure if the ones I bought just don't work and I need to buy better ones or what?? Have any of you had this happen with your OPK's? Well, we've been BDing a lot just to be on the safe side!! I really really hope the soy works for us!

I just wanted to jump in on this forum. I tried for a baby a couple of years ago.. and was put on clomid, the first month trying, some stuff happened that brought the trying to a halt. So I just thought I'd go ahead and try the soy from the start. I hope it works... I enjoy seeing success stories for sure! I took soy for the first time this month.. this is our first month trying. I took it days 3 to 7. I think I ovulated, based on EWCM and everything. I want to temp, but I have no discipline to remember to take it every morning. I've been using OPK's but they are very confusing to me. I bought the cheap ones from Amazon.. and while I've had O symptoms I haven't had a test that was as dark as or darker than the control line. I have had lines that were darker than others and very close. I'm on CD 15 today and I keep taking them just in case. I'm not sure if the ones I bought just don't work and I need to buy better ones or what?? Have any of you had this happen with your OPK's? Well, we've been BDing a lot just to be on the safe side!! I really really hope the soy works for us!

Same thing happened to me the first and only month I use OPK (cheape ones), I never got a positive and I tested every day the whole cycle, its so confusing...if the line is darker or not. Right now I am just temping, next month (hopefully theres no "next month") I am going to buy digital OPK (smiley one) it give a clear result.. Yes or NO.

Good luck, hope the soy give us our BFP.

Hello ladies
Just wanted to say that i took the soy on cd3-5, im now cd17 and got a pos opk! My last cycle was 5 months long so this is def an improvement!!! xxx

Same thing happened to me the first and only month I use OPK (cheape ones), I never got a positive and I tested every day the whole cycle, its so confusing...if the line is darker or not. Right now I am just temping, next month (hopefully theres no "next month") I am going to buy digital OPK (smiley one) it give a clear result.. Yes or NO.

Good luck, hope the soy give us our BFP.

Thanks!! Yeah, I'm thinking next time I buy them I'm going to invest a little more money into better quality. I really hope we don't need them next month, though! I have such a struggle with temping, I wish I could get more disciplined to do that! Good luck to you too!!! Hopefully it does the trick for all of us!!

Hello ladies
Just wanted to say that i took the soy on cd3-5, im now cd17 and got a pos opk! My last cycle was 5 months long so this is def an improvement!!! xxx
Did you only take it for 3 days? But congrats!:thumbup:
I'm not sure if the ones I bought just don't work and I need to buy better ones or what?? Have any of you had this happen with your OPK's?
I've given in and bought Clearblue fertility monitor this cycle.
It's expensive, but if I could conceive sooner, then it's cheaper than buying tons of hpt & opks.

Still CD5, and middle of taking Soy (CD3-7), hope it works (my last cycle was 54 days, ov CD40).

sorry that meant to say cd3-7! Think I got a bit excited lol xx

If there are any ladies online atm that could have a chat with me about this?
x

i took it this cycle, didn't change much for me. i already read not to take it if you have regular cycles and ovulate on your own, but i figured i would give it a shot since DH isn't here. for the better egg quality. all i got was a lot of twinges and cramps CD7-9 and now i'm set to o exactly when i have been in the past.

Yeah, I don't think it will do much if you have regular cycles and Ovulate on your own. It doesn't hurt though, it very well could produce a stronger egg.

i had heard from other girls it could delay or cancel out O if you take it and already O regularly and have a pretty regular cycle. so it took me a few months to talk myself into trying it, but so far all that it has done is give me a few extra cramps and twinges. not sure if i want to chance it next month though with DH's visit.

I can understand.... maybe it's something to try after a couple months of trying and nothing happening.

If there are any ladies online atm that could have a chat with me about this?
x

Hey Becca.. I'd be happy to chat with you about it.. I'm kinda new to these boards so I'm not sure if there is a way to Private Message or chat.. or at least I can't figure it out! Don't know if I need more posts or something to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->