Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I really wasn't too "into" everything that goes with TTC this cycle. I think cause we tried my first cycle after TR and then my AF ended up being 12 days late and I had all these horomnal changes going on that it drove me nuts. Then when I went to the dr. about helping me get my AF back he would not help me and was so neg. about my TR in general. He sucked!!!

But now that I've gotten my O day to move up and I'm feeling the O pains and I know that DH and bd the past two nights and I've used the soft cups I'm feeling pretty into it again....GREAT I will be crazy for the next couple of weeks!!! lol

I ovd cd 14 gals. My cycle has become normal all of a sudden nothing like oving on cd 70 and 48!

thats fab news :happydance:

lets hope it works like that for all of us, sending you lots of :dust:

I posted this on a separate thread but did want to chime in...

For me, soy isoflavones actually stopped my ovulation. I have regular cycles and I ovulate monthly. I took the SI to help improve egg quality, but it actually stopped my ovulation that month. So just a word of warning... like any supplement, it doesn't work for everyone.

Sending everyone :dust:

Thanks lolley.

I would never take it if I had a regular cycle.

Hey ladies, I'm on day 1 of taking Soy, I'm feeling pretty hopeful! FX'd for all of us!!

Hi girls, I just got my soy BFP on holiday! after 19 cycles TTC it feels surreal! Only 2nd cycle of soy so it really helped me, we were only officiallly secondary unexplained infertile 2 weeks ago! good luck everyone x

Hey girls some help please :flower:
I've just started my period today and am going to try soy to see if it helps before my fs appointment. I've ordered it in 400mg tablets so my question is when should I start taking them and how many a day?

Thanks

:dust: xxxx

Hey girls some help please :flower:
I've just started my period today and am going to try soy to see if it helps before my fs appointment. I've ordered it in 400mg tablets so my question is when should I start taking them and how many a day?

Thanks

:dust: xxxx

how much of the 400mg is soy iso concentrate? My pills are 150mg each BUT only 60mg of soy iso concentrate in each, therefore I take 2 pills to equal 120mg a day.

If you can read the ingredients and list them here.

This is what the website says
Soya Isoflavone 400mg providing 40% Isoflavones, Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate

this is the link
[Link removed by admin at the request of the company]

thanks x

does that mean there is 160mg of soy in each tablet (my maths is shocking so this is probably wrong!) xx

does that mean there is 160mg of soy in each tablet (my maths is shocking so this is probably wrong!) xx

I would agree and assume that each pill is 160mg of soy iso, since it's 40% of 400mg. However, I think that may be a bit on the high side. Most women start off with between 100-120mg daily.

Sorry abother question :dohh:
I want to take the soy cd3-7, but as I started af yesterday afternoon do I class that as cd1 or today as cd1 like I have with cbfm?

:shrug: thanks :flower: xxx

What happens if you take too much - can it hinder ovulation in that case? I think I may have overdone it :cry: Mine came in 3 mg tablets so I took 4 everyday = 152 mg....

However, in the supplement section on the back, it says it is 40% isoflavones = 20mg/capsule. My question is if I were planning on taking 100mg to help induce ovulation CD 3-7 then do I need to take 2 (50mg capsules) or do I need to take 5 total to get the 100mg isoflavone????
Hi, I've bought the same one. I'm thinking of taking 6 pills/day to make it 120mg.
Hope that's right?

https://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133245&cp=3796095.3629098.3629109.2109063

However, in the supplement section on the back, it says it is 40% isoflavones = 20mg/capsule. My question is if I were planning on taking 100mg to help induce ovulation CD 3-7 then do I need to take 2 (50mg capsules) or do I need to take 5 total to get the 100mg isoflavone????
Hi, I've bought the same one. I'm thinking of taking 6 pills/day to make it 120mg.
Hope that's right?

https://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133245&cp=3796095.3629098.3629109.2109063

Yes, you're right. This is my second month using Soy, took 4 pills for 80mg of pure isoflavones.

:flower:

Yes, you're right. This is my second month using Soy, took 4 pills for 80mg of pure isoflavones.

:flower:
Thanks. It's my first cycle with Soya, and I'm on CD1:happydance:
I'll take it from CD3-7 as I had 2 days of spotting and temp drop prior to CD1, so it could be classed as CD5-9.

My last cycle was 54 days, with ov at CD40:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->