Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

i am graced with regular cycles. God this is hard enough without difficult cycles. Poor u. I've known what day i was going to see AF each month for the last six. Wrong this one! But think i'll see it during the night. Then on to soy for me!

thanx, i wish i could know :dohh:

it really does suck not knowing when you are going to Ov, of if you will at all :dohh: makes ttc very hard, and i have less chances of becoming preg when my cycles are so long, what i wonder about is if the weightloss would have fixed my cycles without help from drugs, or not :shrug: i might have a break from drugs after xmas, see what the gyn says

Oh chick thats a hard one. Have u much weight to lose? One of my staff has a lot of weight on and she had a mc and hasnt been able to conceive again since. I think it is a big factor but hell,i'm my ideal weight (i put on a few pound because i was under my ideal to help get pregnant) but it hasnt help me!!!

well i think healthy bmi for me is like 20-24 and i think im like 26-27 bmi :shrug: i lost 3kg, but i cant seem to lose any more, i have to do harder exercise, idealy i would like to lose another maybe 4 kg more would be good, but i'd be happy with 4...:shrug: the only way to know is to wait out my cycles and keep workign on my weight, but i really want a bfp!! so i guess the best thing to do is take the soy this cycle and see if i can go bak on the clomid once OH does his SA...:shrug:

i wish i could have just fallen pg by accident when my OH made me come off the pill and i didnt even wanna be pg :dohh: i should have tried harder from the beginning

@ Trying to Cope- We have been trying since middle of october.. Not long I know. I went off BC when we started trying and I have yet to get a period. I had irregular periods 2 years ago so I got put on BC. I was horrible at taking the pills everyday so I tried the ring.. that was just weird for me. So I went back to the pill.. tried my hardest to take it everyday.. missing a day every now and then.. but I still had irregular periods.. I guess cause I wasnt consistant with my methods.. My last 2 periods were very close.. Sept 20-24 then Oct 3-5.. Then i went off on oct 19. (No period in 45 days) Ive taken HPT and they have all been BFN's. I think I have jsut screwed up my cycle and am worried it wont ever go back to normal.

chef :hugs: thats a tough one, the best thing i would say is to give it up to 6 months without playing with it, and see if they sort themselves out into some system, even if your cycle are 2 months long (as mine were when i came off the pill, least they were kinda regular :shrug:) and then see what they do and go from there :shrug: i doubt you have stuffed anything up, but i think you have to give your body time to right itself, eat healthy, exercise, lose weight, if you need to and see what happens :shrug:

I have no more wisdom than what dandy posted. It's gonna take some time. The first few months are really really hard. It gets bit easier chick.

I took them on CD2-CD6 first 3 days i took 160mg then last 2 days upped it to 200mg. I did think ohhh eck i may have taken a too higher dosage for my 1st time, but it did the trick along with preseed :haha: gl sweetie xx

Tesco one's 40mg

I also took soy days 2-6 this cycle too,150mg the 1st 2 days then 200mg the last 3:happydance:. I was really worried about the possible side effects but didn't have any apart from lower backache & a bit of an achey belly,nothing i couldn't handle though:yipee:. I take EPO aswell for :spermy: friendly lubricant. I got my soy online,their natures aid & have 50mg of soy in each tablet. I'm hoping & [-o< that i'm as lucky as you & get my :bfp: :happydance:

took my last dose of soy last night :wohoo:

going to start doing opks from the 5th december and see what happens from there ... no spotting this morning either which I'm relieved about ...

fingers crossed they help me get my bfp [-o<

Think I had some Ov spotting last night and this morning.

Has anyone else experienced this with soy?

xxx

Hi Dandy!!! :hugs: I'm happy to see you've jumped on board the soy train as well. :happydance: Sorry about AF, though....she arrived for me, as well. I'm CD2 today and starting soy tomorrow for the 2nd time.

Last cycle I took 120 mgs CD 3-7 and I ovulated on CD22...this cycle I'm going to up the dosage of 160 mgs, and hopefully ovulate even sooner.

Good luck on with the soy, everyone! :)

I think I'm going to try Soy this cycle. Just ended a 40 day cycle!!
Think 100 mg 5-9CD is okay?

Just a quick question, I'm starting to get very stretchy ewcm already, and I only finished my soy not last night the night before ... no positive opk as of yet. Has this happened to anyone else so soon?

yea it can happen its getting ready so get bding honey good luck x

Can anyone help me its nothing to do with ttc lol i was given a family christmas quizz to do and im stuck on one question to complete it i wondered if any of you ladies would know the answer.
The question is what christmas song or carol do these initials spell out - I T R N R ?
i have tried to think of it and google it ( which is against the rules but hey), but to no avail - HELP !!!

somehow I missed out the I ... :blush:

I was thinking rudolph the red nose reindeer ... but then noticed the I :rofl:

I can't think of anything else at the moment

Just a quick question, I'm starting to get very stretchy ewcm already, and I only finished my soy not last night the night before ... no positive opk as of yet. Has this happened to anyone else so soon?

Yeah i got it too sweetie and funny enough after i ov'd a few days later i got it again but it had white cm in it :shrug: x

I finally got my positive OPK today CD22...woohoo

Ovulation bleeding stopped last night :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->