Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Ok so cd4 no side affects have been taking 150mg im just praying this doesnt screw my cycles up any more :cry:

how long are your cycles normally. i am a bit worried as well, although very excited to see what will happen. fx'd :) :dust:

Those of you that have had spotting with the soy, did you spot before or after ovulation?

I've had tiny, hardly noticeable spotting for two days and haven't ovulated yet. Wondering if AF is on her way.

help me please!! i have decided to take soy this month... from everything i have read i'm going to take it from days 3-7 at first i had decided to take 120mg a day then a lot of women take 160mg???? or i can't decided to keep the same dose some say increase dose so i would take
cd3- 120mg
cd4-120mg
cd5-160
cd5-160
cd7-200
which one should i do??? im hoping it will let me O earlier and give me that BFP

Does anyone know how many cycles its 'safe' to take Soy Iso for? I know clomid is only recommended for 3-6...
I'm on cycle 2 of soy, but it looks like we will be TTA this month due to potential redundancies at work. I'd like to keep using it, but I'm scared!
Any ideas? I cant see the answer anywhere on this thread x

aww baby don't worry too much just try it a couple of times :flower:

ok here's my chart this week, i don't really understand it tbh :wacko:

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll161/AnnaRobinson24/fertfirend241110.jpg

i thiught the reading at 35.8 was wrong but then today i got a 38.9 ?

my cycles vary thats why im takeing it last 4 were
38, 48,30,33
im taken my 3rd lot today :)

aww baby don't worry too much just try it a couple of times :flower:

ok here's my chart this week, i don't really understand it tbh :wacko:

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll161/AnnaRobinson24/fertfirend241110.jpg

i thiught the reading at 35.8 was wrong but then today i got a 39.9 ?

totally normal
this is an example of the perfect chart! https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...jMDA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0

Looks like I have a little soy bean baby in my belly!

I started getting faint positives yesterday at 7dpo (I have 10mIU tests) and got faint lines this morning on a different brand.

First month with soy, and now I'm having its baby. :) I hope this little bean sticks! I had an early miscarriage in September, so I'm cautious and nervous, but very hopeful.

are you sure lol, i've never done it before lol

i'm on my third lot tonight

tried doing my opk earlier but i couldn't wee pmsl lol

I started getting faint positives yesterday at 7dpo (I have 10mIU tests) and got faint lines this morning on a different brand.

First month with soy, and now I'm having its baby. :) I hope this little bean sticks! I had an early miscarriage in September, so I'm cautious and nervous, but very hopeful.

ahhh brill let us know how you get on x

how exciting. Can i say congratulations yet?? AND how did you take your soy, if i may ask? x

Congratulations sweetie :happydance:

well first month of soy complete and guess wot!!!! yes huge temp drop and AF AAAAAAH!

Doesn't seem to have had any affect positive or negative on my cycle.

So sad cos last night i had a beautiful dream about getting my BFP and telling my DH and seeing the beautiful look on his face :( guess the BFP will just have to stay in my dreams.

Not pissing on anything , swallowing anything other than folic acid or temping next cycle. plan to eat drink and b merry!

The 6 month wait time to fertility investigations is slowly ticking by and hopefully jan or feb will see me get an appt at last! and maybe find out y nothing seems to be happening in my dumbass body!!!!!! cycle 16 here i come :( wow never thought i'd be saying that wen i started out!

So I think I am def going to try soy next month. It makes me think, when I got pregnant in May I was drinking soy protein shakes for breakfast everyday for weight loss. Stopped after I got pregnant and had a misscariage at 10 weeks. Been trying for the last 2 months and been having a 28/29 day cycle ovulating on CD 18 or 19. A 10 day LP is kinda short isn't it?

many congrats mamarazzi:happydance::happydance:

Hi girls, i'm thinking of joining you all. I have a little girl who was conceived on 150mg of Clomid with follicle tracking. In order to get that again, I've got to lose about 3 stone so need something to try in the mean time. I don't have cycles really (have AF atm as I took my left over Clomid from pre Imi about 4 weeks ago!) Anyone got advice about where to buy, how much to take etc? I found these https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=1&prodid=420 but they say 750mg?! Any tips would be great :) xxx

Hiya sweetie your better getting them from Tesco's 40mg per tab.. holland and barrett there is only 23mg per tab :thumbup:

Ah lovely, thank you. I will pick some up tomorrow. So have I read right that as i needed 150mg of clomid that i should be taking 300mg of soy :huh:I'll be like this >> :bodyb: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->