Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

No never go over 200mg with Soy... try taking 160mg first 3 days then up it to 200mg last 2 days... see how you go with that, i took that dose and had no side effects :hugs:

Perfect, thanks hun. I'm CD2 which is my normal day for starting Clomid but i can't get any thill tomorrow so will start then x

Wouldnt worry a lot of ladies do cd3-7, thats what i was going to do if this cycle hadnt worked, good luck :happydance:

A massive congratulations Mamarazzi!!!

I'm 3DPO and had a lot of EWCM today!!! Worried I may nod have Ovulated after my positive opk. I don't temp so I have nothing to confirm it.
Anyone else experience this?

I'm also having back pain but right across the middle of my back.

xxx

I had that and still do but had white mixed in with it ( tmi) :haha: im sure you be ok, just do some extra :sex: just incase :winkwink:

:haha: by the way ive still got flipping backache since ovulation :dohh: doing my nut in x

Where on your back Poppy? Mine is across the middle which I think is quite weird would expect it to be low down.

xxx

Mine is more to the right where my kidney is? had lower back both sides too :shrug:

Going to mention it next week at hospital x

Sorry sweetie here's my chart xx

[IMG]https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/zana637/myffchart.jpg[/IMG]

poppy i bd'd about the same time you did, you just did the extra day before the first positive opk... and i'm afraid i'm out this month.... :(

poppy- no this was the last cycle before trying soy. Will be picking up over the weekend after AF shows.

poppy- no this was the last cycle before trying soy. Will be picking up over the weekend after AF shows.

Ahhh right, well stick to those day and take the Soy fx this will be your month sweetie :happydance:

Oh by the way i didnt dtd on the 1st night of positive OPK ( friday) we fell asleep :dohh: i did try taking it out of my chart but it was messing it up, so left it in x

hey poppy h r u feeling?howz every1 here,i took last dose of soya today,but that was 150 mg,should i take anothr tab or thats enough poppy?

Im good thank you :0) x Are you doing 3-7 then? also you been taking 150mg all along?

:wave: hey girlies we are gonna try the every second night plan now :thumbup: hopefully the soy works and I do Ov soon :dohh: and hopefully we do catch the eggie :dust: to all

ya i took it from 3 to 7,started from 50 mg n increased the dose day by day,yesterday took 125 n today 150mg but now m taking another tab to make it 175mg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->