Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

also i havent noticed an increas in cm yet :shrug: gonna buy the grapefruit juice today and have that and carrots daily, hope it helps :thumbup:

took soy CD 2,3,4-160mg CD 5,6- 200mg took my last lot tonight, so now to see when i ovulate! :thumbup:

xxxx

nope :nope: i dont think i really want to have to use anything if i can help it, maybe next cycle if the juice doesnt work :shrug:

thank god i took my last dose today n will wait to see when ovulation is going to occur

sounds like there are a few of us playing the waiting game now

Hey guys. I hope it's okay if I jump in too! I took Soy Iso on days 3-7 (first time trying with Soy Iso). I didn't notice anything at all different except that I wasn't ovulating on the day that I usually do. I usually ovulate on day 14, but by morning of CD 16 I was still getting negative OPK. That day, I completely lost my mind. I cried for HOURS over nothing. I couldn't even tell my husband what I was so upset about because I didn't know. It was really odd. I had a feeling that I was just horomonal because I NEVER do that! Sure enough, at 4:00 that day, I finally got a positive OPK. I firmly believe that the Soy Iso caused this! But that's fine with me....it will all be worth it if I get my BFP this time. Oh, and the moodiness left as quickly as it came. I really don't know how to explain it...it was SO unusual for me to be that upset over nothing! Right now I'm on CD 20 and I've been feeling some distinct "pinches" in my overy area since that first positive OPK. The witch is due on Dec 3, but with the late ovulation, I'm expecting everything to be two days off. And of course, I feel like I've been peeing like crazy today, but as we all know, that could all be in my head!! Baby Dust to all of you!

The Soy delayed my ov too snalker, i usually ov cd13/14 but with the soy i got my positive on cd16 and cd17... according to fertility friend i ov'd on cd18 fx for you too sweetie x

I'll join you girls in the waiting game as I take my last dose tonight. I've been taking 140 mg this cycle. I've never seen anyone taking that dose but hopefully it's enough. I might take 160 tonight just for good measure!

I think I got my first soy 'hot flash' today. Whew! That didn't happen to me last cycle.

but some1 on the other thread said that preseed is sticky,

I thought it was runny myself, my dh squirted too much in the first night :dohh: omg i felt like a swamp :rofl:

when do you guys use opks when using soy

i have no idea when or if i ovulate and and just doing them once a day to be sure atm

poppy :rofl: i might give it a go next cycle :thumbup: im having my carrot and my grapefruit juice as we speak, not much a fan of either honestly :dohh: but hopefully they give me more cm and help the little swimmers get to their destination :thumbup:

mmm i should start using my OPK's but i only have a limited few dont wanna waste them :dohh:

Looks like I have a little soy bean baby in my belly!

I started getting faint positives yesterday at 7dpo (I have 10mIU tests) and got faint lines this morning on a different brand.

First month with soy, and now I'm having its baby. :) I hope this little bean sticks! I had an early miscarriage in September, so I'm cautious and nervous, but very hopeful.

CONGRATULATIONS HUN:cloud9: Heres to a healthy & happy pregnancy :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->