Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

This is cd4, on the 3rd day of using soy. I'm hoping for a shorter cycle, a longer LP, a lot of dtd, a stronger eggy, a faster :spermy: , no :witch:, lots of :dust: and a :BFP: xx

:hi: Ladies.
I'm on CD14 & got my peak & a smiley :) face on my CB digital on CD12 :wohoo::wohoo:. We've been following the SMEP this cycle for the 1st time too but i woke up in the night with really sharp painful cramps in my ovaries(i usually feel ovulation but NEVER as strong or as sore as this :shrug:) Has anyone else had this?

Beth. I've also been having alot of backache too but mostly lowdown & it gets worse if i'm standing for too long or doing the housework :laundry::dishes::hangwashing::iron::shower:
I think it's the only side effect of soy that i've had. Hope your backache gets better soon :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

when to use it?i mean to say 15 min before bd or 10 min?

We just put it in at the beginning so it was there :blush: just use a little you dont need a lot.

PS saliva kills sperm so none of that :winkwink: :haha:

Hi everyone looking for a bit of advice ! Was planning on taking Soy this cycle . Last cycle I think I ovulated on cycle 18. ( couldnt temp that day and CD19 due to Fever . I got a pos opk on cycle day 18. My cycle lasted 34days

I dont know if I have problems ovulating so should i stick to a low dose? 80g or 120g? or should I go for the 160? Gonna try cd 2-6 ! gonna take it tonight any advice greatly recieved . x

Hiya a lot of ladies take a higher dose after trying a cycle on a very low one, so seems more effective on the higher one, good luck sweetie :happydance:

Thanks poppy . Might just go for the 160g ! Give myself a better shot at getting that christmas BFP! Congrats to you!!! xxx

Thats what i did then upped it last 2 days, but admit i shit myself :rofl:

I'll be the exact same tonight when I start the pill popping!! lol . xx

LOL Once you get tonight out the way you'll be fine just take them before you go to bed then your not thinking about them as much :hugs:

um is it true that saliva kills spermies?? :blush: if there is play beforehand and then we get down to business...will that harm them :blush:?

Sperm does kill sperm so id keep it well away from down there :blush:

yikes ... I'm mega excited ... I think soy might have done it's job

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/Photo132.jpg

I know it's still negative, but I've never had this dark a line on an opk before

:wohoo:

going to test again later this afternoon and see if it gets darker

:blush: I really could cry ... I've never had an opk line this dark before ...

even if my surge was yesterday, we bd last night so it's covered, but if it gets darker we'll bd again tonight :thumbup:

Awww :hugs: try between 2-6 today you may have caught your surge as its going up :happydance: deffo dtd now :winkwink:

:hugs:

I'm so glad I have this forum. I would never have thought in a million years to try soy ... fingers crossed it gives me my bfp :D

Me neither :happydance: got everything crossed for you sweetie, dont give that eggy a chance to escape :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->