Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

my poor fella ... we'll have to wait for everyone to go bed as we're down at my mum's tonight as my fella does night care for her, will have to steal him for half an hour or so :blush:

Ladies, this am on my test, i got a faint bfp! It was so so so so light!!!! I took a photo but it didn't show up on there. But, i know it was there, even made dh double check me and HE saw it. I have never gotten one before, but i'm sure, it's starting!!!!!!! Ladies i'm so excited, and will test again in the am, when AF is due!

Ladies, this am on my test, i got a faint bfp! It was so so so so light!!!! I took a photo but it didn't show up on there. But, i know it was there, even made dh double check me and HE saw it. I have never gotten one before, but i'm sure, it's starting!!!!!!! Ladies i'm so excited, and will test again in the am, when AF is due!

oh wow, so happy for you :) do keep us up to date :happydance:

:hugs: Congratulations! :happydance:

When I had a faint BFP my DH didn't believe it. I took 4 more tests and it slowly got darker over the next two days. Were you taking soy? I am really interested in it now if nothing happens this month.

congratulations :happydance:

:hugs: Congratulations! :happydance:

When I had a faint BFP my DH didn't believe it. I took 4 more tests and it slowly got darker over the next two days. Were you taking soy? I am really interested in it now if nothing happens this month.

NO, i was ABOUT to take soy next cycle. I'm going to be positive and say this is it. I saved my test so i can compare tomorrows to todays, but there is DEFINITELY a line there. And it wasn't an evap because it was exactly the 5 minutes so i'm going to have pma all the way!

:dance:

But i have known TONS of ladies to get their bfps with the soy!!! It's a great thing. :happydance:

So do you think it's ridiculous that i am going to change all my tickers to pregnant?! because i want to SOOOO bad!

Yup, i used the internet cheapie from EarlyPregnancyTests.com

BUT i still have a clear blue early test - that i found in my cabinet under the sink last night- odd, but still. I'm going to use it tomorrow along with the ic.

I bet if you hold your bladder for over an hour and dont drink anything itll come up :happydance: :rofl: sorry im impatient n getting excited :haha:

lol thanks i'm so happy that someone else is as excited as me! Dh is afraid to get too excited, wants to see another test and darker. I have slight cramping, but this is our first... so i keep thinking it's just AF---- but that's all normal right?

I mean these IC tests i've taken have never even shown a SLIGHT evap line or anything- totally clear. So i can seriously believe this? Or am i being ********? I'm so excited and nervous!

No you know the ICs more than i do sweetie :happydance: cramping is totally normal just your body getting ready for baby n it snuggling down for the 9mths, ive still got them too, just noticed your only a a week behind me august baby wooohoooooooooooooooooooo :hugs:

Ok, so, i should be ok then! this is really it! So excited!

FF says i'm due August 6th (or about that)

:)

Eh! I am on CD 39..... No clue if I even O'd.

Yesterday I to a hpt and got a BFN.

TMI.....

Then I got some brown spotting yesterday afternoon. Then later that night in the shower had some dark red with a tiny tiny clot, or some sort of clot looking thing. I was upset thinking I was starting, but now nothing, not even a little bit!

So I am super confused... I think I will test in two days or start soy again pending what happens... Darn unpredictable cycle is going to drive me crazy while ttc..

Well anyways thanks for listening to my frustration..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->