Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

congrats dareto dream---any tips for us??xx

Well, i used OPKS, and bd'd the night of the positive, and the two nights following, following suggestions from girls on here AND fertility friend, I also used ferning microscope and also laid elevated slightly with legs draped over the back of the couch while watching movies upside down- i stayed like that NO LESS than 45 minutes just in case. I don't know if it helped, but i felt better doing it. Then i would turn over and lay on my stomach for the remaining part, and tried to stay on my stomach for the night.

Also used Instead Soft Cups.

Also-i usually use preseed- but the night of the positive, i had SO much ewcm, i decided NOT to use it that night and just use my natural stuff. Then the following 2 nights used the pre-seed.

Dare to dream what did you think of the ferning microscope? x

Dare to dream what did you think of the ferning microscope? x

honestly I was looking for more... So if I did that alone I would've missed O. It was cool though now that I get it. It really does look like a fern! I would recommend it IF it's on sale. I got mine for like 25... Normally 36 and up

Yeah had a wee look at them . Ive im still TTC in a couple of months I'd maybe consider getting one . But prob more likely to get a cbfm!x

:happydance: congrats daretodream :happydance: lots of sticky :dust: for you

im a bit bumed about the saliva thing :dohh: :blush:

CD 1 for me girls so I guess my little science experiment worked! I was trying to kick start my cycles after breastfeeding. After my first two kids AF didn't show up until MONTHS after I stopped BF'ing them, but soy did the trick for me now :happydance:

Soooooo, I think I´ll try it on CD 2-6 or 3-7 and see if I ovulate :)

Congrats to DareToDream!! :D

CONGRATULATIONS DareToDream:yipee::yipee:. I'm over the moon for you :cloud9: . Heres to a happy & healthy pregnancy:hugs::kiss:

Cd2 first time trying soy , I'm gonna do cycle 2-6! Slighty nervous but excited to !! Looking forward to seeing what soy does for me ! Xx

im on cd 4 just took 200mg :shock:
last 200mg tommorw then the long wait begins

ya v didnt have side effects but m mre gaseous after taking soya lolzz

Hey Baby hopes. we are the same. Im taking 200mg tonight and 200mg tomorrow and thats me done too. First cycle and also no side effects. Facing another long cycle. Come on soy!!!

itll be intresting to see when i ovulate shall i start opks early just incase,usually dont test opk until 16dpo

Really? U must have long cycle? I can tell when to test by cm usually but it already usually around 14. God knows what soy will do but try anything at this stage!

It will either make you ov earlier or later like it did with me, i started testing from 8dpo but didnt get a positive till cd16 & cd17 other months ive only got 1 positive. ( some have ov'd same cd as they always do)

:dust::dust:

just took my 4th lot too,last nite tomorrow then we'll have to see how we go :happydance:

what do you think soy will do with me, previous cycle 62 days, LP 9?? :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->