Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Think of it this way if you ov later its got longer to cook a nice strong eggy and it didnt do me any harm when i was all in a panic lol xx

what do you think soy will do with me, previous cycle 62 days, LP 9?? :dust:

Well fx it will try regulate your cycle more and give you a much better LP phase you need at least 10 days for a pregnancy xx

what do you think soy will do with me, previous cycle 62 days, LP 9?? :dust:

Well fx it will try regulate your cycle more and give you a much better LP phase you need at least 10 days for a pregnancy xx

thanks poppy, i really hope it will help regulate my cycles and lengthen my lp...cant wait to see what happens though :) how are you feeling? x

my lp is already 16 days?i dun want to lenthen the lp phase

Yeah im ok thanks, bit nervy bc i dont have any symptoms had the odd wave of nausea but got nothing so i keep poas to make sure lol x

Thank you for the congrats everyone, I'm very excited. Nervous too. My tests today seemed to get lighter, which has me freaking out a little, since that happened before my miscarriage too. I really, really hope that doesn't happen again and I have a little baby in my arms in August!

Looks like I have a little soy bean baby in my belly!

I started getting faint positives yesterday at 7dpo (I have 10mIU tests) and got faint lines this morning on a different brand.

First month with soy, and now I'm having its baby. :) I hope this little bean sticks! I had an early miscarriage in September, so I'm cautious and nervous, but very hopeful.

how exciting. Can i say congratulations yet?? AND how did you take your soy, if i may ask? x

Thank you! I took 200mg from CD3-7. My pills were 50mg each, so I just took 4 before bed. Never noticed any side effects. I ovulated on CD17, which is about 2 weeks earlier than normal!

i have a 12-13 day LP so i hope it doesnt get any shorter...:dohh: but i hope I Ov soon, so far no signs or symptoms of Ov :shrug:

Hi, :hi: I hope you don't mind me joining you. This is my second cycle using soy. I took it on CD 3-7. I found my soy online and it has 150mg. So I only need to take one pill. I'm really hoping this works because I'm 42 (43 in Dec.) and have been TTC for 2ys and 6mos. I've read soooo many success stories.:thumbup: I'll be testing in a few days and hope to keep that nasty :witch: away.

I wish everyone a quick :bfp:

And extra :dust: to ALL

Hey ladies, I posted on another thread too but wanted to ask the soy experts. I usually use the smiley face opks but lots of u seem to monitor the strength of the line and also continue to test after u get a positive. Should I do this? This is my first soy month.

They say once you get your positive stop testing, i only tested day after to see if it was negative ( which it wasnt till day after that) would just count your first positive as just that and then expect eggy 12-36hrs after so start dtd :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->