Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hey Soy Girls!!!

Poppy, I posted a question or so on you BFP thread! I have been secretly stalking you! :winkwink:

Here is the question: Have any of you expierenced strong O cramps during O and after taking soy they were very mild, if any O cramps???

I'll explain.

I have 'normal' 32 day cycles "75% of the time", so I O either 18 or 19dpo. I have been TTC for quite a bit and have tried nearly everything. I started soy CD3-CD7 this cycle of only 100mg as per my clomid prescription (I never filled). I always get very strong O cramps during O and I like that because then I know I am Oing. I did not get any O cramps like I normally do and was wondering if the soy 'corrected it'. There was 1 cycle I didnt hget strong O pains and it just so happens to be the cycle I concieved!

Here's Hoping :wine:

:dust:

Oh yea, FF says I O'd CD14, which would be 4-5 days earlier than normal!!!!

well it's my first month charting, i have no idea whether it's normal

although babyhopes assured me it was :blush:

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll161/AnnaRobinson24/fertchart261110.jpg

had lots of watery cm and today my first day of ewcm and lots of it :)

but still no pos opk and temps up and down like a yoyo

This is only my 2nd month charting through FF, so I am pretty clueless as well! :haha:

Looks like you started charting mid way through a cycle, is that so???

Mine is watery for a few days before I get EWCM. Sometimes I get a long lingering postive opk (lasts days.....) and sometimes I get real quick positives then negatives right after. I use both dip tests and digi's.

lol well yeah i've not had af for about a yr and a half lol - i have pcos

on my second lot of soy the first i got ov pains but didn't bbt or opk so no idea if anything happened, but again no af

been temping and using opk's this time

Hey Soy Girls!!!

Poppy, I posted a question or so on you BFP thread! I have been secretly stalking you! :winkwink:

Here is the question: Have any of you expierenced strong O cramps during O and after taking soy they were very mild, if any O cramps???

I'll explain.

I have 'normal' 32 day cycles "75% of the time", so I O either 18 or 19dpo. I have been TTC for quite a bit and have tried nearly everything. I started soy CD3-CD7 this cycle of only 100mg as per my clomid prescription (I never filled). I always get very strong O cramps during O and I like that because then I know I am Oing. I did not get any O cramps like I normally do and was wondering if the soy 'corrected it'. There was 1 cycle I didnt hget strong O pains and it just so happens to be the cycle I concieved!

Here's Hoping :wine:

:dust:

I didnt noticed strong ov pains on the Soy but did noticed i had quite a bit of cramping on and off before and after ov :hugs: gl sweetie xx

my opk line was loads lighter today ... I think I missed the surge :dohh:

plus we didn't get round to :sex: as me and oh had a bit of an argument last night :(

he's still in a foul mood with me tonight ... no idea how I'll change his mood :rofl:

Hi girls!

Well I've taken all of the soy and am now in the waiting game. I know a bunch of us are. Any signs of ov?

It's CD9 and I already have a bunch of CM (though not EWCM) and a high cervix...I wonder what my bod is doing and if it's the soy? Last cycle I didn't ov until CD22 even with the soy. :shrug: I have no OPKS and my CBFM hasn't asked for a stupid stick yet so no idea what's going on with ov.

True that, Poppy! :haha: Emmy I hope you got some BDing in.

omg, totally sucks I am sick right now and still need to BD more this next couple days! Sore throat and nasty cough, yuck!!

took my last dose of soy last nite woke up with really strong cramps this morning

Hi Pink Mum:hi: Don't worry, you'll have symptoms soon. :thumbup: I O'd on CD 18 this cycle. Which was two days earlier for me. Hopefully it will be earlier for you too. If not, it will still happen, you may have to keep testing.

Hang in there and fx for your :bfp: KUP :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"