Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

We'll as for me, that nasty ole :witch: showed today. :cry: So now I'm on to my next round of soy.

Question: Has anyone noticed if their LP was longer? Mine is usually 12 to 13 days. This time it was 15. I'm not sure if this is good or bad. hmmm.....:shrug:

I'm only on my first cycle of soy, so haven't noticed anything like that yet.

I'm feeling very, very, very sorry for myself, mega tummy cramps and can't do anything to help it either, can't get to mine to get my hot water bottle as we're snowed in at my mum's and can't even have a bath because she only has a wet room / shower room :(

EmmyReece have you completed your soy? If so, I've notice slight cramping after taking them. I hope you feel better soon. But don't worry, it will be all worth it end the end. :flower:

Emmy thats all i had flaming cramping was beginning to think id taken to higher dose and they didnt stop till about a few days ago, so can only be a good thing i guess xx

bbumbfor me,thnk u,ya v hope to get bfp this month,wat dpo r u

I finished mine just over a week ago now ... took them quite late in my cycle because I was getting on / off spotting ...

It feels really weird to be honest poppy, I've tried making myself burp or pass wind (tmi) to see if it was that, and it's not made a blind bit of difference :blush:

Was just looking for your chart but your not charting are you? so do you know when you will OV? x

I don't know hun ... I have mega irregular cycles as they're only just starting to make an appearance again after losing weight :wacko:

Well all i can suggest then if you finished the soy a week ago n your getting cramps if your not using opks just dtd every other day or every 3 days to be safe? x

I've been using opks, but only getting mega faint lines at the moment ... which is better than nothing lol

:hugs: I think it's more a case of me not having had anything like this for quite a while now, so any little ache and pain seems like a big thing :blush:

Awww fx this soy helps you :hugs: ive never had so many cramps, twinges etc till i tried the soy, but there has been so many success stories it obviously worth all the niggles lol x

bbumbfor me,thnk u,ya v hope to get bfp this month,wat dpo r u

Yeah, I'm on CD 1:( but I'm going to up my amount of soy. I'm still going to do 150mg but only days 3,4,5 and 200mg 6,7. I hope this works. [-o<

Question #2: I've been using the IC opks for 2 1/2 years and this is the first time I had a super dark test line (almost twice the color as the control line or the line you match it up with). Usually, the line is the same color. Has this happen to any of you or is it just me?:haha:

I also wasn't sure if it had to do with the soy or a super big O. What have you experienced? :shrug:

ok well im cd 13, no signs of ov just yet :dohh: lets hope it does work at all for me :thumbup:

Bbumb, I have had the super dark OPKS but not with the soy. I'm not sure if it means stronger ov or just that you caught your LH surge at the peak of the peak...either way, it's positive. :thumup:

Dandy, I didn't ov until CD22 on my first soy cycle, last cycle. I'm sure it will happen soon!

Hello Everyone,

Mind if I join in? I am on CD 2 and would like to start taking SI. I have 40mg tablets. My cycle is usually 35 days long. The last cycle was 44 days long (not sure why). When should I start taking SI? I heard CD 3 through 7. How many mg should i start with? thank you for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->