Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

start them on cd3 -7, for cd3, 4 & 5 take 120mg,(3 of the 40mg tablets), a night and then for cd 6 and cd7 160mg (4 tablets) a night .
Hope that helps hun good luck x

its no where near pos but i have a line starting on opk's already wow and its only cd8
so i must be ovulating early this month usually i get start of line cd11 and ovulate cd18
so if cd 8 today i got line hopefully ill ovulate cd 15 :yipee:

Hello! Sorry, not been on here for a while. Trying to take it a little easier this month, so no OPKs and I haven't been temping either. Did take soy though, as I think it's responsible for lowering my cycle from 174 days to 36!! Woohoo!!!
Decided to up my dose anyway, so this cycle I took 115mg CD3 & 4, 138mg CD5, 161mg CD6, and 184mg CD7. Trying to loosely follow the SMEP too, though without OPKs. Getting back to nature and listening to my body. Hummmmm... 8-[

its no where near pos but i have a line starting on opk's already wow and its only cd8
so i must be ovulating early this month usually i get start of line cd11 and ovulate cd18

ohhh that sounds brill hun

fingers crossed for you then ;) x

I'm 7DPO today and usually have spotting first thing in the morning. I haven't had any so far today which I'm happy about!!!! Fingers crossed I don't get spotting or AF for 9months just a BFP in a few days time.

Looks like Soy has increased my LP if nothing else so far!!!!

xxx

Bbumb, I have had the super dark OPKS but not with the soy. I'm not sure if it means stronger ov or just that you caught your LH surge at the peak of the peak...either way, it's positive. :thumup:

Dandy, I didn't ov until CD22 on my first soy cycle, last cycle. I'm sure it will happen soon!

Thanks Allie :thumbup:, that makes me feel much better. I guess I've never caught it at it's peak before. :dohh:

I'm 7DPO today and usually have spotting first thing in the morning. I haven't had any so far today which I'm happy about!!!! Fingers crossed I don't get spotting or AF for 9months just a BFP in a few days time.

xxx

:thumbup: Woo Hoo! :happydance: I hope that nasty AF says away for 9 months!! :dust:

Hello! Sorry, not been on here for a while. Trying to take it a little easier this month, so no OPKs and I haven't been temping either. Did take soy though, as I think it's responsible for lowering my cycle from 174 days to 36!! Woohoo!!!
Decided to up my dose anyway, so this cycle I took 115mg CD3 & 4, 138mg CD5, 161mg CD6, and 184mg CD7. Trying to loosely follow the SMEP too, though without OPKs. Getting back to nature and listening to my body. Hummmmm... 8-[

The months TTCers take it easy are usually the months that many receive their :bfp: It must be because you have less stress :winkwink:

It looks like you have a great plan of acction :thumbup: . KUP :flower:

Sending you FX and :dust: your way.

Ladies, this is my first cycle taking Soy-Iso.
I'm took 120 mg on CD5-7, 160 yesterday & today (CD8-9)

For the first time, I've found myself super *in the mood* last night and this morning :)

Hey everyone ! 2nd last day of soy , taking them about 8pm . Took them cd 2-6 . so far no side effects ! Will start my opks on tuesday just to see whats happening . Gonna buy clear blue opks to once my cheapies get darker ! x

took my last dose of soy last nite woke up with really strong cramps this morning

Ooooh Sounds good!!! Maybe a much earlier than expected O!!!

We'll as for me, that nasty ole :witch: showed today. :cry: So now I'm on to my next round of soy.

Question: Has anyone noticed if their LP was longer? Mine is usually 12 to 13 days. This time it was 15. I'm not sure if this is good or bad. hmmm.....:shrug:

I am very sorry for af. She blows.

Would be totally awesome huh?!!!!
This was my first cycle taking soy, and I 'normally' O CD18-CD22ish and I O'd CD14! In heaven with the idea of an early O! Love it!
I hope its going to be an early O for you!!!

Sounds like a great plan.....I know for me, TTC can get my emotions and moods way out of hand. I just want to enjoy it all.

Good Luck! Prayers for shorter cycles!

xxx

Ooooh! Fingers Crossed! XXxx

Ladies, this is my first cycle taking Soy-Iso.
I'm took 120 mg on CD5-7, 160 yesterday & today (CD8-9)

For the first time, I've found myself super *in the mood* last night and this morning :)

:sex: Have fun!!!

AFM, I am 5dpo and waiting patiently through the TWW. Since Thanksgiving was during O and the start of my TWW, that took away a few days of me thinking about it all the time, and now for the next few days I will be decorating my house for Christmas, which will also take a few days away from my ttc thoughts.

I am feeling very hopeful this cycle, as I do every cycle, but I hope this feeling I got is right.

Is anyone else in the TWW???

i think i saw a faint line on an opk i took yesterday :shrug: but maybe i was seeing things :dohh:

good...still waiting...:coffee: bak to work monday today :dohh:

how are you?

hmm dandybrush it will happen soon dun worry just take a chil pill

Got really faint line on opk hoping it gets darker shortly excited as its my first ever trace of a line! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->