Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Thanks try4baby2. :flower:

I was reading your TWW and it sound soooo much like me. :haha: I was so glad that my last TWW went by very fast too since I was so busy with other things. I didn't have a lot of time to think about it. I'm hoping the same when I start my next TWW. Usually it takes foooooorrrrreeeeevvvvveeeeerrrr. ](*,)

FX that this will be our last TWW :winkwink:

Hey everyone ! 2nd last day of soy , taking them about 8pm . Took them cd 2-6 . so far no side effects ! Will start my opks on tuesday just to see whats happening . Gonna buy clear blue opks to once my cheapies get darker ! x

FX for you. :thumbup:

Hi, really hoping someone can help me, I am thinking of trying soy this month, I do ovulate, have cycles that are roughly 28 days but skway have spotting about 6 days before af, I was thinking that the soy may help with this? Would be really grateful for any help as will start taking them in couple of days xx

Hi, really hoping someone can help me, I am thinking of trying soy this month, I do ovulate, have cycles that are roughly 28 days but skway have spotting about 6 days before af, I was thinking that the soy may help with this? Would be really grateful for any help as will start taking them in couple of days xx

I know Soy helps with very long cycles. I'm not sure if it helps with spotting..

H liz, thank you for the reply, was going to try it but then looked into it a bit more, I normally ovulate cd12/13, if I take soy I think it may bring ov closer, dh will be away if I ov sooner so don't think I will risk it, the spotting so gets me down, wish I could do sumthing for it :-(.

What cd are u on? Have u ovulated yet?

Not sure about the spotting but ive got exactly the same cycle as you and was a bit worried it may mess my cycle up, but just thought what the hell :haha: glad i did tho bc i got my bfp first cycle so was doing something right, good luck sweetie xx

H liz, thank you for the reply, was going to try it but then looked into it a bit more, I normally ovulate cd12/13, if I take soy I think it may bring ov closer, dh will be away if I ov sooner so don't think I will risk it, the spotting so gets me down, wish I could do sumthing for it :-(.

What cd are u on? Have u ovulated yet?
I'm on CD9. Usually I ovulate on CD24 or something and have long cycles too (36-40 days).
This is my 1st month on Soy so hoping that I O much sooner. Good luck!

Thanks so much fir replying poppy! I am so bad with decisions! I had been reading some of your posts, so happy it worked for u! I have been trying for over 18 months so don't suppose 1month will do any harm?! X

Thanks so much fir replying poppy! I am so bad with decisions! I had been reading some of your posts, so happy it worked for u! I have been trying for over 18 months so don't suppose 1month will do any harm?! X

No exactly one month wont harm and its a natural supplement not like Clomid, but does basically the same thing... I also usually ov on cd13/14 but didnt ov till later on the soy cd18 so yep i did panic thinking id not even ov, but did the charting etc and i deffo ov'd on cd18 xx

hi jojo--i took it for the 1st time this month---and i OV on the exact same day as last month (cd 11)-- I would give it a go

hi poppy...hope u r well..xx

Evening Brillbride :wave:

Im good thank you, how you getting along? xx

well it's my last lot of soy tonight Eeek

been doing opks the whole way through only as i don't think i ever ov lol

how long until you guys ov after your soy?

i forgot to opk last month and also didn't bbt

i have been trying then this month we'll see if anything shows up

Thanks Poppy!! Hope you're enjoying your pregnancy so far. Perhaps you could have a word with the stork for us? It seems he left a few of us behind!! We won't mind if he comes this cycle instead!!! :D
Thankyou too Bbumb4me. I'm hoping it'll just creep up on me! Sending you back plenty of :dust: Hopefully it'll creep up on us all! Good luck with your new cycle.
Thanks Tryforbaby2. I agree, I want to get back that feeling of excitement and joy of TTC. (and I hope my cycles stay short too!) I think Christmas is going to help this month. It will mean distractions and busyness and thoughts of other things (even if I was hoping to have three of us sharing Christmas this year :cry:). Next year for sure! :thumbup: Hopefully our PMA is well suited this month. :flower:
Wish I could help advise you Jojo, but I'm really not sure I'm afraid.
Hope everyone else is doing ok. :flower:

Evening Brillbride :wave:

Im good thank you, how you getting along? xx

hi poppy--im completely snowed in at the min and wondering about work 2mor!! im 6dpo and only cd 18 ---

hope the soy does its magic trick

glad all is well with you--how exciting:happydance::happydance:

Liz, hope u ovulate earlier, fx for u

brillbride and poppy you have convinced me! I will give it a go, hopefully I will be joining u with a bfp! Thanks for the advice x

Daniii ive pinched the stork especially for all you soy girlies :haha: fx everyone gets their BFPs :hugs:

Brillbride not much snow here at the mo but we've been told to expect heavy snow this evening so probably wake up to a foot or two tomorrow, so im not going out i hate driving in snow and especially when it turns to ice, 6dpo getting excited any cramping as yet? x

jojo74 really glad your giving it a go :happydance: everyone on here is fantastic so will answer any of your questions your not alone :hugs:

Butterfly i ov'd later on the soy by 4 days but everyone's different xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->