Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Daniii ive pinched the stork especially for all you soy girlies :haha: fx everyone gets their BFPs :hugs:

Brillbride not much snow here at the mo but we've been told to expect heavy snow this evening so probably wake up to a foot or two tomorrow, so im not going out i hate driving in snow and especially when it turns to ice, 6dpo getting excited any cramping as yet? x

jojo74 really glad your giving it a go :happydance: everyone on here is fantastic so will answer any of your questions your not alone :hugs:

Butterfly i ov'd later on the soy by 4 days but everyone's different xx

hi poppy---no cramping at all....sometimes i only get cramping a few hrs before AF and sometimes I can cramp the whole week before it comes so it can be so hard for me to tell... having tingly boobs alot--- but i have had this other months and had AF but im sure this is because im preggers and im hungry all the time...usually a preg sign 4 me---hope it not the cold weather..lol.... PMA_---I am pregnant--I am pregant!!

Ladies in Europe where can i order Soy online & have it delivered to the Netherlands???

I need to start taking it Wednesday latest, Help plse
:flower:

Only symptoms i had was the odd shooting pain/jab in my bbs and ate more than i generally do (may add i was already planning my next cycle on the Soy) got quite a bit of cramping after i ovulated too but just put it down to the Soy, so basically not really any symptoms hence why i was convinced i was out.

fx :hugs:

Only symptoms i had was the odd shooting pain/jab in my bbs and ate more than i generally do (may add i was already planning my next cycle on the Soy) got quite a bit of cramping after i ovulated too but just put it down to the Soy, so basically not really any symptoms hence why i was convinced i was out.

fx :hugs:

thank poppy--i really do seem to be alot hungrier and i keep asking DH--"ru hungry"..hoping he says "no!".....both times i was preg before -i was so sure AF was on its way as i had loads of cramping ......
i remember u planning your NEXT cycle poppy..lol....

having no cramps whatsoever..xx

Ladies in Europe where can i order Soy online & have it delivered to the Netherlands???

Amazon delivers to the netherlands sweetie x

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-Body-...1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1290983904&sr=1-1

sorry hun just getting stressed i suppose :hugs:

my second lot of soy, i missed everything last time so want to make sure i catch it this time ;)

so so nervous that i'm not going to ov :(

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-Body-...1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1290983904&sr=1-1

Thanks poppy did you or any other ladies use this 1???

Awww you will ov but know how you feel i was stressing on here too then once i got my positive opk i couldnt wait to post piccy lol... you will ov n if its a little late just think like i did that its cooked longer for a stronger eggy :thumbup:

You charting this cycle? x

I bought mine from Tesco's over in the UK but seen these before as they the same strength 40mg, there is not a lot left of those in stock ( word must be out) so id get them asap before they go x

i am yes but it is my first time charting

lol my eggs have been cooking for about 2 yrs pmsl! no af or ov as far as i know

this is my chart so far

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll161/AnnaRobinson24/fertchart281110.jpg

i don't reallt understand it tbh, all neg opks so far but i doubt if i did ov from the soy it'd be yet anyway it's more to make sure i'm covered really

I bought mine from Tesco's over in the UK but seen these before as they the same strength 40mg, there is not a lot left of those in stock ( word must be out) so id get them asap before they go x

Thank you for all ur help just orderd them :happydance:

:rofl:
i am yes but it is my first time charting

lol my eggs have been cooking for about 2 yrs pmsl! no af or ov as far as i know

this is my chart so far

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll161/AnnaRobinson24/fertchart281110.jpg

i don't reallt understand it tbh, all neg opks so far but i doubt if i did ov from the soy it'd be yet anyway it's more to make sure i'm covered really

pmsl 'cooking for 2yrs' :rofl: your chart looks a bit like mine did, i kept saying it looked like i was on the big dipper up n down all the time :haha: mine did it till cd18 i was pulling my hair out :growlmad: just hang in there sweetie xx

I am desperate :blush:, have been trying for about 2 yrs i want a :bfp: too :hissy:
dh husband is away i should be ovulating when he gets back , hopefully Soy will give me the extra boost i need fx

Hey everyone.. I was wondering how many mil you guys taking? I want to start these again next month.. I was wondering how much you take and what cycle days!?? Me and my dh where on a break.. I did take them the month before our break but nothing happened.. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thank you..

I took 120mg this month, days 3 to 7. I believe that I am oving today which is two days earlier than normal and four days earlier than last month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->