Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Everyone takes on either CD2-6, CD3-7 or CD5-9 ( latter more for longer cycles)

Dosage is personal choice and what you feel comfortable with ie 40mg,80mg,120mg,160mg and 200mgs x

Thank u..!! I'm thinking cd 3-7.. And possibly the 200.. Looks
Like a lot of people had positive outcome..!

fingers crossed for you hun

and wishing you all the best with your ttc again ;) x

Hello ladies!! I'm seeing so many bfps in this thread and from what I've been reading soy isoflavones seem like the best way to go. I plan to start this next cycle, just waiting for af to show, though I have no idea when that will be. The lase several cycles have been 26,27,31 and 32 days then out of nowhere af showed 12 days late last cycle. I haven't been tempig or using opks (planning to start temping again as soon as af show) so I'm not exactly sure when I ov'd. I'm wondering if there is anything else I should take with the soy? Prenatal? Folic acid? The plan is to bd at least every other day until af shows to make sure tlwe catch the egg. Also, I don't know what days or dosage would be best for me. Fx'd for all you ladies!!

poppy, do you know if starting the soy on cd5 is better for those with long cycles? I have long cycles but I did CDs 3-7. Hopefully I didn't take it too soon!

poppy, do you know if starting the soy on cd5 is better for those with long cycles? I have long cycles but I did CDs 3-7. Hopefully I didn't take it too soon!

Allie im no expert but seen only a few ladies take on cd5-9 but they had really long cycles over 35 days :shrug: dont think it should matter sweetie xx

I'm 8DPO today.
I'm having a really strange vibrating feeling in my vagina. It comes and goes and only lasts a few seconds. I know it sounds really dodgy lol

Anyone else had this?

Thanx

I know it sounds hilarious but honestly it's really wierd not a pleasurable experience but not awful either.

Did any of you have lower than normal pre ov temps with the SI? I'm starting to think I'm a vampire.

opks are getting darker still not pos but getting darker :thumbup:

Do you test twice daily when they start getting dark? You dont have to test twice daily, but i hear some do. Good Luck on that positive opk!!! How exciting!

i think i saw a faint line on an opk i took yesterday :shrug: but maybe i was seeing things :dohh:

Hope its the lines gradually getting darker!

Got really faint line on opk hoping it gets darker shortly excited as its my first ever trace of a line! :happydance:

:wohoo: How exciting to have your first ever trace of a line!!!

having some cramping this morning :shrug:

:thumbup: Cramping could be Ovulation!

Thanks try4baby2. :flower:

I was reading your TWW and it sound soooo much like me. :haha: I was so glad that my last TWW went by very fast too since I was so busy with other things. I didn't have a lot of time to think about it. I'm hoping the same when I start my next TWW. Usually it takes foooooorrrrreeeeevvvvveeeeerrrr. ](*,)

FX that this will be our last TWW :winkwink:

Fingers Crossed!!! XxXx

H liz, thank you for the reply, was going to try it but then looked into it a bit more, I normally ovulate cd12/13, if I take soy I think it may bring ov closer, dh will be away if I ov sooner so don't think I will risk it, the spotting so gets me down, wish I could do sumthing for it :-(.

What cd are u on? Have u ovulated yet?
I'm on CD9. Usually I ovulate on CD24 or something and have long cycles too (36-40 days).
This is my 1st month on Soy so hoping that I O much sooner. Good luck!

I have erratic cycles here and there (26-45 days) and I used soy for the first time this cycle and I O'd CD14......CD14!!!! How awesome is that!!! I am hoping along with you, that you O early!!! I feels awesome that we may just be able to control something we do while ttc!!!

Good Luck to You!

Congrats poppy666 :happydance:

I hope we all will be joing you soon. :winkwink: :friends:

I second that!!!! :flower:

well it's my last lot of soy tonight Eeek

been doing opks the whole way through only as i don't think i ever ov lol

how long until you guys ov after your soy?

i forgot to opk last month and also didn't bbt

i have been trying then this month we'll see if anything shows up

Good Luck!

IO love using opks and bbting. It helps so much!

Thanks Poppy!! Hope you're enjoying your pregnancy so far. Perhaps you could have a word with the stork for us? It seems he left a few of us behind!! We won't mind if he comes this cycle instead!!! :D
Thankyou too Bbumb4me. I'm hoping it'll just creep up on me! Sending you back plenty of :dust: Hopefully it'll creep up on us all! Good luck with your new cycle.
Thanks Tryforbaby2. I agree, I want to get back that feeling of excitement and joy of TTC. (and I hope my cycles stay short too!) I think Christmas is going to help this month. It will mean distractions and busyness and thoughts of other things (even if I was hoping to have three of us sharing Christmas this year :cry:). Next year for sure! :thumbup: Hopefully our PMA is well suited this month. :flower:
Wish I could help advise you Jojo, but I'm really not sure I'm afraid.
Hope everyone else is doing ok. :flower:

:dust: December is going to be a good month for :bfp:'s for us!!!

Distractions and taking it easy seem to help alot of other girls!

Evening Brillbride :wave:

Im good thank you, how you getting along? xx

hi poppy--im completely snowed in at the min and wondering about work 2mor!! im 6dpo and only cd 18 ---

hope the soy does its magic trick

glad all is well with you--how exciting:happydance::happydance:

Ooooooh snowed in huh?! I am wishing for a white Christmas here in a few weeks and would love a teeny bit of snow for the moment to get me in the Holiday mood!!!

Thank u..!! I'm thinking cd 3-7.. And possibly the 200.. Looks
Like a lot of people had positive outcome..!

I have only used 100mg of soy CD3-CD7 and I have O'd early from it! Good Luck to you with Soy!

i'm testing twice a day at the moment but they are dark 1 test light the next the dark again,i think the soy is playing tricks with me,sundays was really dark

mamadonna y dun u go for the digital ones,which shows smiley,

hi pink,that not mite be a bad idea at least then i'd kno for sure

hi,thats y m telling u to use that,ya its a bit expensive,but it will tell u straight away about ovulation,u wont hae to think over the darkness of lines n wont b confused

Hi Girls,

I have very long and irregular cycles. The last two were 60 days. I tried soy for the first time (CD5-9 120 mg/day and 160mg on the last day) and got a BFP! I definitely recommend it, especially for those with irregular or long cycles. Good luck!

My Ovulation Chart

Hi Girls,
I have very irregular cycles. The last two were 60 days. I tried soy for the first time (CD5-9 120 mg/day and 160mg on the last day) and got a BFP! I definitely recommend it, especially for those with irregular or long cycles. Good luck!
Tanya

wow! CONGRATULATIONS Tanya! You give all of us who are struggling with irregular cycles some hope. :flower:

Hi Girls,

I have very long and irregular cycles. The last two were 60 days. I tried soy for the first time (CD5-9 120 mg/day and 160mg on the last day) and got a BFP! I definitely recommend it, especially for those with irregular or long cycles. Good luck!

My Ovulation Chart

congratulations :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"