Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi Girls,

I have very long and irregular cycles. The last two were 60 days. I tried soy for the first time (CD5-9 120 mg/day and 160mg on the last day) and got a BFP! I definitely recommend it, especially for those with irregular or long cycles. Good luck!

My Ovulation Chart

Congrats hun, which 1 did u use :flower:

Hi Girls,

I have very long and irregular cycles. The last two were 60 days. I tried soy for the first time (CD5-9 120 mg/day and 160mg on the last day) and got a BFP! I definitely recommend it, especially for those with irregular or long cycles. Good luck!

My Ovulation Chart

Congrats hun, which 1 did u use :flower:

Thank you! I used the one from Walmart. If you are interested, I wrote out all my symptoms on the BFP announcement board.

Hi Girls,
I have very irregular cycles. The last two were 60 days. I tried soy for the first time (CD5-9 120 mg/day and 160mg on the last day) and got a BFP! I definitely recommend it, especially for those with irregular or long cycles. Good luck!
Tanya

wow! CONGRATULATIONS Tanya! You give all of us who are struggling with irregular cycles some hope. :flower:

I am so glad! I looked for hope all the time, so I'm happy I can bring you some.

Tanya when your not busy could you post your BFP chart in a thread i started up for ladies to view or maybe help https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/469096-bfp-charts-post-here-help-others-2ww-0-a.html :hugs:

Well I have just been to health shop and bought soy! Going to start on cd3, I am on cd1 today, really hope it works and doesn't mess up my cycles! Wish me luck!!!!! Xx

Good Luck JoJo, and congratulations Tanya!! I have awfully long cycles most of the time, so thankyou. xx

Tanya when your not busy could you post your BFP chart in a thread i started up for ladies to view or maybe help https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/469096-bfp-charts-post-here-help-others-2ww-0-a.html :hugs:

Sure, no problem! Anything I can do to help. I so know what it's like:).

Hi everyone....hope you don't mind me joining in on the band wagon. I do ovulate naturally but I have TTC for 2 years and we have not found a cause just yet. My DH's swimmers are fine. I am on bromocriptine for high prolactin levels but they are steady and now not the cause. I have had all other blood tests done and they are all fine. 2 weeks ago I had a HSG and because I was so relieved it was over I didn't catch everything the doctor was saying to me :dohh: All I heard was I had one viable right tube but I did not catch what she said about my left one. The wee nurse just told me that the doctor gave them a good flush out. So I don't know if I HAD one viable tube and now everything is ok after the HSG or I still have one viable tube.

Anyway, this is my first month trying after my HSG and I have read about Soy before and was prepared to try them this month but I am snowed in and haven't got out to get them. I have a Tescos online order coming on Wednesday night which is CD6. Do you think it would be ok to start on CD6 and take them for one or two nights after? I normal O around CD16, CD17 anyway. Would taking them so late effect O badly? If they work I don't mine Oing a little late. Or do you think I should just wait until next month?

Thanks for you help.

:wave: welcome irish :hugs:

girls still no signs or symptoms of Ov, i didnt take an OPK yesterday cause im running out, and dont wanna waste them :dohh:

Congrats Tanya!! You really have given me hope because I've had a few really long cycles recently.

Irish, I think CD6 is probably okay, becase I know people start them on CD5 all the time. Someone correct me if I'm wrong......

dandy, I think I've asked this but do you check CP and CM? Those are the ways I check so I don't use OPKs all month (well I have monitor now but I still check CP and CM). I find it's pretty easy to check CP once you get the hang of it...it did take me a month to figure it all out.

Still no signs of ov for me, CD12. Well, I had a bit of EWCM but it wasn't watery, it was quite thick. :shrug: Still a low on the monitor as well.

i have checked CP before, and it confuses me :dohh: havent checked it at all this cycle, and i watch my CM daily, its not doing much atm :shrug:

TMI warning!!!......Usually I can find some CM by just putting a finger barely in me, but every once in a while if feeling brave I use the method I read about onlline which is putting two fingers in, quite high, and pushing them apart and together once. It's uncomfortable so I don't do it very much but it works.

ok i've never tried that allie, i just go with whatever i can find just in the opening

i'm testing twice a day at the moment but they are dark 1 test light the next the dark again,i think the soy is playing tricks with me,sundays was really dark

Are you checking you cm or cp?? I use the digi's when I start getting darker lines, just to be sure....its worth a go. Ebay usually has them cheaper,just check the expiration dates!

hello ladies h r u all feeling today

Feeling great, how about yourself???

Cd9...low on CBFM! When is it going to go high? I'm so worried that it won't change?! :( but then again, I have irratic cycles...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->