Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Same here :) can't believe I'm so addicted to this site, I could still b sleeping ;-)

lolz.ya rite,...i just woke up n turned on the computer,nything new at ur end

Nope, cd9, low on cbfm, did soy on cd2-6 and I suppose I'm just waiting for SOMETHING to happen. Lol. How are you getting on? :dust:

i m cd13,used soy on cd3-7,waiting to ovulate,n also waitig for preseed to arrive lolz...

hi i'm new to this thread, have posted before but not got much response. I took soy cd3 - cd7 this cycle and started out taking vit b complex but forgot to take it for 10 days started it again but think its messed my cycle up as i started spotting 7 days after i O'd...

Now i'm not sure what to do next cycle, can anyone help?

I took Holland and barretts Soy 23mg X 5 tablets, should i take more this next cycle? So confused.. should i take vit b complex aswell all the way through the cycle too or not at all??

Im not to sure about the b vit, but can you not get the Soy tablets from Tesco's? theyre 40mg per tab a lot less than you was taking sweetie :hugs: also how long generally is your cycle?

Mine is regular 28 days n dont think i had a problem ov'ing... i took 160mg first 3 days then upped it to 200mg last 2 days x

Hi Poppy now im gonna say congrats coz i dont know whether i have already as i havent been on for ages so CONGRATS, how are you xx

Aww thanks :hugs: im good got hospital tomorrow so hopefully get a scan make sure beanie in the right place bc im paranoid lol.

How you doing on the Soy? x

this is SUCH a long month...only on cd9 and it feels as if i am going bonkers....

Aww thanks :hugs: im good got hospital tomorrow so hopefully get a scan make sure beanie in the right place bc im paranoid lol.

Well i took it cd3-7 at 9pm for the 5 nights, OV'd cd13 and have have very mild cramping on and off ever since with lots of white creamy cm and NO SORE BOOBS OR NIPPS !!!!!! which i normally do so dont know if its good or not but im now cd21 of 24 to 27 so will have to wait and see.
It would be good as im 44 on the 28th of next month so but i cant think about it as it will drive me nuts.
Good luck at hosptial hun, did you think you might have been did anything give it away

aahhh, exciting times, :flower: let us know how you got on :hugs:

Well i took it cd3-7 at 9pm for the 5 nights, OV'd cd13 and have have very mild cramping on and off ever since with lots of white creamy cm and NO SORE BOOBS OR NIPPS !!!!!! which i normally do so dont know if its good or not but im now cd21 of 24 to 27 so will have to wait and see.
It would be good as im 44 on the 28th of next month so but i cant think about it as it will drive me nuts.
Good luck at hosptial hun, did you think you might have been did anything give it away

You mean did i get any symptoms etc before bfp? x

Well to say i think i had every symptom going the cycles before, this one on the Soy all i had was more ewcm & cramps... totally nothing else thats why i was convinced i was out and was planning taking the Soy again, but on cd3-7 x

Helllo ladies..
Can I join this thread? I have been trying to have a read though but the endless pages of posts are making my eyes water!
Will be onto CD28 tomorrowish and AF is due..I did a HPT today and BFN.. so am presuming I am out for this month! Booo I have normalish 27/28 day cycles and was wondering if taking soy would help or hinder my situation.. I have heard sooo much conflicting advice???
SOOo any advice would be wonderful! So I can get to tescos and buy some LOL!!!! What days are the best reccommended to take them on??????

xxx

Well to say i think i had every symptom going the cycles before, this one on the Soy all i had was more ewcm & cramps... totally nothing else thats why i was convinced i was out and was planning taking the Soy again, but on cd3-7 x

OMG OMG OMG thats all i have oh well i thought that my body wasnt doing anything for me this month but if thats what you had too then maybe something might be happening as i thought that these cramping pains that i have had since the day after ov were down to just my body getting ready for af especially now i am 3 to 6 days away from af date so now i am a little hopeful but i doubt it thats how my luck goes x

Hi Sarah, I am pretty much same as u! I am on cd2, normally have 28 day cycles. Decided that I am going to try soy this cycle, I have been trying fir over 18 months so got to try something! I do ovulate on my own, but have heard that soy can just help to make better eggs?! Anyways gud luck if u do try our cycle days quite close do I can keep u informed how I get on x

Yeah i had the cramps after ov and they didnt stop till i tested, dont even know why i tested must be bc i was a poasa lol so you never know sweetie this may be it :happydance: fx :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->