Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi all, this is the first time ive visited the forum in a while. I'm currently entering the 7th month ttc still no luck, infact since stopping my pill in June I've had a withdrawel bleed and nothing else since. My periods have always been irregular. Im now at the stage where i just don't know what to do next? Im not ovulating so was thinking of trying soy only i don't really understand how it works, can i take it even though I'm not having periods? If so how much do i take and when? Please help.

Hi Sarah, I am pretty much same as u! I am on cd2, normally have 28 day cycles. Decided that I am going to try soy this cycle, I have been trying fir over 18 months so got to try something! I do ovulate on my own, but have heard that soy can just help to make better eggs?! Anyways gud luck if u do try our cycle days quite close do I can keep u informed how I get on x

Love this idea.. I could do with a keep your sanity buddy! LOL xxx Think I will give it a go x What days will you take it??:flower:

Will be nice to have someone to share sympyoms with etc! I am going to take cd 3-7, really hoping it doesn't mess my cycle up! How long have u been trying? I have a ds who is 3, he wants a little bro or sis. When do u normally ovulate? X

Hi all, this is the first time ive visited the forum in a while. I'm currently entering the 7th month ttc still no luck, infact since stopping my pill in June I've had a withdrawel bleed and nothing else since. My periods have always been irregular. Im now at the stage where i just don't know what to do next? Im not ovulating so was thinking of trying soy only i don't really understand how it works, can i take it even though I'm not having periods? If so how much do i take and when? Please help.

Hi Baby.. if you think that you are not ov have you thought of getting the doc to check?? We have been ttc since May and I had them check my bloods after a couple of months.. as nothing was happening.... Sorry I dont' know too much about soy.. but from what jo has just said it hopefully helps you make better eggs and maybe ov early... xx

Will be nice to have someone to share sympyoms with etc! I am going to take cd 3-7, really hoping it doesn't mess my cycle up! How long have u been trying? I have a ds who is 3, he wants a little bro or sis. When do u normally ovulate? X

We have been trying since May.. I have a ds who is 5 next month and our lovely little man Matthew was stillborn in feb this year.. I was 36 weeks!...... Think the stress has affected me mostly! I was ov around about CD10-12 but this cycle think it was more CD14-15 .. I did get a tad obsessed soo trying not to be toooooo mental about it lol xxx So I need keeping sane!!!

We have been trying since May.. I have a ds who is 5 next month and our lovely little man Matthew was stillborn in feb this year.. I was 36 weeks!...... Think the stress has affected me mostly! I was ov around about CD10-12 but this cycle think it was more CD14-15 .. I did get a tad obsessed soo trying not to be toooooo mental about it lol xxx So I need keeping sane!!!

sorry about your loss...:hugs:

Hi Baby.. if you think that you are not ov have you thought of getting the doc to check?? We have been ttc since May and I had them check my bloods after a couple of months.. as nothing was happening.... Sorry I dont' know too much about soy.. but from what jo has just said it hopefully helps you make better eggs and maybe ov early... xx

Thanks,I'm going to try the doctors after xmas just didn't think they would entertain me till weve been trying for a year. So does anyone know if you can take it if ur not having periods?

Sarah I am so sorry to hear of your loss can't begin to imagine how u have coped. I will be here to hopefully take your mind off symptoms etc, and likewise!

Baby, by the sound if your cycles soy would be great for you as it brings on ovulation, therefore kickstarting your cycles! It's worth a try, the only reason I wasn't sure about taking it was bc my cycles pretty regular, but many women in here take it even with regular cycles. You will c on my earlier post I am going to take 100mg cd 3-7

HI ladies,
I'm new to this site but not to TTC. Been trying to conceive my first for a little over 5 years now. Haven't been active for that whole time as I would've probably lost my mind if so lol. I have taken clomid and the shots and o'd but did not get preggers. I do not want to start the crazy TTC saga again so my hubby and I are just going to try and see what happens. I am going to try the soy starting today CD3. I have PCOS so O'ing on my own doesn't always happen. I'm very hopeful for this month. I know I am finally healthier than I have been in a very long time. I think that will help tremendously :) Good luck to all in your TTC endeavors!!

Thanks girls... It has been a very hard year to say the least!!! A new baby won't replace my son but I hope to have another baby some day soon........
Baby I would say try it and see what happens.. you can still ov without periods.. but they can easy check your bloods at the docs... I said it was for my own peace of mind soo I wasn't getting stressed out and having to wait that magic "year" that everyone seems to think you need to wait...

Hi Donssweetpea.. Let us know how you get on with your soy hope it works! So sorry you have been ttc for a while.. its hard work isn't it? Especially when you get the crazy TTC head on and his member doesn't want to work... hahaha or was that just me that happened too? hehehe

Ok. so I'm excited to give this a try. Do you just get it from a health shop? And with me not having a bleed for 6 months can I just randomly start to take it on any day and how much do I take and for how many days? X

Sarah- I too am sorry to hear of your loss. Thanks for the good luck wishes. And no it isn't just you with the whole "member" thing not working. He said it felt like a job. He has 3 jobs so I guess I could see why it wasn't a turn on anymore haha

Sarah- I too am sorry to hear of your loss. Thanks for the good luck wishes. And no it isn't just you with the whole "member" thing not working. He said it felt like a job. He has 3 jobs so I guess I could see why it wasn't a turn on anymore haha

Thanks.... :) Geez felt like I was the only one!.. Will have to keep the soy a secret from the hubby... he thinks I am been relaxed for some reason he doesn't believe in all this "mumbo jumbo" stuff!

Ok. so I'm excited to give this a try. Do you just get it from a health shop? And with me not having a bleed for 6 months can I just randomly start to take it on any day and how much do I take and for how many days? X

Ahh baby you got me there! Sorry I wouldn't know my love! Some googling may be required! The start of this thread is really an interesting read BUT its like 175 pages long... and was making my eyes hurt!!!!

hi i'm new to this thread, have posted before but not got much response. I took soy cd3 - cd7 this cycle and started out taking vit b complex but forgot to take it for 10 days started it again but think its messed my cycle up as i started spotting 7 days after i O'd...

Now i'm not sure what to do next cycle, can anyone help?

I took Holland and barretts Soy 23mg X 5 tablets, should i take more this next cycle? So confused.. should i take vit b complex aswell all the way through the cycle too or not at all??

heya hun and welcome here :)

i take vit b complex everyday, i also use the say soy as you although i will be getting a higher dose next time i think becuase if you want to take 200mg like i did this time i had to take 9pills and thats just the soy - abit much for me tbh. by the end i gagged them back up - sorry tmi, and i don't have any issues taking pills but they were too much and too big and tasted funny by the end lol

well i haven't had any af for around 1 1/2- 2yrs and no ovulation in that time either. i am currently seeing my gyno but there's not alot they can do until i've shifted abit more weight booo :cry:

so i tried soy for the first time last month, i was quite new to it and i'm sure i got quite strong ov pains however i didn't have any opk's and didn't bbt, nor did i write down how many days after taking it i got the pains :dohh:

this time i've tried a higher dose starting at 160mg for 2 days and 200mg for 3 days. i haven't had a positive opk yet but don't expect to just yet i only took my last lot the other night and have been using fertility friend to bbt.

i'm really really hoping this works as i think it'll be a little while before we get offered any actual fertility help from the docs

Thanks. So its safe for me to just start randomly then. Not sure what dosage to get? So you take it for 5 days then?

Hello all, Did soy ever stop your period????? This is my 2nd cycle and I'm taking it CD2-6, both times AF stopped on CD3. I hope this isn't a bad thing :(

yeah you take them for 5 days dosage depends on you really most people take between 120mg - 200mg

i took 120mg then upped it to 160mg 1st time and this time i took 160mg and upped it to 200mg

Hello all, Did soy ever stop your period????? This is my 2nd cycle and I'm taking it CD2-6, both times AF stopped on CD3. I hope this isn't a bad thing :(

this is my first month of soy, but it didnt stop my period. i took soy cd2-6 and af was cd1-5...:flower:

Hi, I maybe repeating a question that's already been asked but this thread is 176 pages long and beginning to give me a headache!! Where is the best UK place to get these soy thingies and when can I start taking them?? I'm on day 13 of my cycle, ovulating whenever it feels like it. Thanks in advance! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->