Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi best place is Tesco's in the supplement isle £4 and its totally up to you which days to take but will list below n dosage x

CD2-CD6, CD3-CD7 & CD5-CD9 ( latter more for longer cycles)

dosage whatever your comfortable with 40mg,80mg,120mg,160, & 200mg (maxium)

:hugs:

Is that the ones they say are for menopause and healthy heart?? if so they're on 3 for 2 atm!! they're one a day but the website doesn't give the amount of soya per tablet

Hi, I maybe repeating a question that's already been asked but this thread is 176 pages long and beginning to give me a headache!! Where is the best UK place to get these soy thingies and when can I start taking them?? I'm on day 13 of my cycle, ovulating whenever it feels like it. Thanks in advance! x

soy is available almost everywhere, tesco's, healthshops, holland & barret, ebay and amazon. you can take soy either:
cd 2-6
cd 3-7
cd 5-9

hope this helps...:flower:

Is that the ones they say are for menopause and healthy heart?? if so they're on 3 for 2 atm!! they're one a day but the website doesn't give the amount of soya per tablet

Yes thats the one's 40mg per tab x

I think I'm in my 2ww ... my cm isn't ew anymore, it's kinda like lotion (sorry for tmi) but not as thick ...

Doesn't look like we'll be getting any :sex: in while we're over in London :rofl:

Hi Sarah, I am pretty much same as u! I am on cd2, normally have 28 day cycles. Decided that I am going to try soy this cycle, I have been trying fir over 18 months so got to try something! I do ovulate on my own, but have heard that soy can just help to make better eggs?! Anyways gud luck if u do try our cycle days quite close do I can keep u informed how I get on x

sarah and jojo

im new to this soy, but i believe if you are going for a better cooked eggie then you should take soy i think 5-9 (the other girls correct me if im wrong) if you want maybe more eggies possibley released maybe not as mature you take the earlier days 3-7 etc. thats what i have taken out of what i've read, hope i kinda got it right :shrug:

when i bought my soy i had to buy a menopause thingy :dohh: i was like hope it doesnt bring on menopause :dohh: i really hope i Ov soooooon :cry:

Well I think I will be popping to tescos tomorrow.. I should be cd1 by then if my bloody af shows up and I will probably go for taking it earlier......I will use some opks too..... ooh exciting something new to try!
OMG is anyone watching hollyoaks first look???

i have used one a couple days ago, i saw a faint line, but i only have 3 left :shrug: i didnt wanna use them all up :dohh: so i've been waiting for some ewcm or something :shrug:

Oh dandy if you can dont risk leaving days out for testing just incase sweetie x

i have used one a couple days ago, i saw a faint line, but i only have 3 left :shrug: i didnt wanna use them all up :dohh: so i've been waiting for some ewcm or something :shrug:

I got 50 IC opks from SME fertility.. this month they were only £11 including P&P......handy for those every day testers or twice daily testing and not soo bad on the purse strings... xx

ok i might jump online and grab some more :dohh: but ill prob Ov before they get here :haha: I'll test again when i get home :thumbup:

D they are really quick aswell postage wise that is! Aww man just realised you live in Austrlia LOL you are soo miles away from me!

lol yeah, i ordered 25 strips for $16 incl postage hopefully they will be here tomorrow or day after, and i have 3 strips at home, so i should be right :thumbup:

where is durham? is that the UK?

is it normal to have EWCM after OV? I would have placed m OV about 5-6 days ago with my temp spike. I ahven't taken any OPKs, but I'll get one today. I was thinking AF was en route b/c of the sore boobies, cramping, etc & I did have EWCM earlier in the month. What do you guys think? Is AF on her way or am I STILL fertile??

Hi all xx Great thread this is

I am on my first cycle using soya, I did the CD2-CD6 using 160mg for 3 days, then upped it to 200mg for 2 days... I was wondering did any of you get pinching sqeezing sensations where I imgine my ovaries are???? as this is what Im getting today, Im CD9 today....as this is my first time, i dont know if I am meant to be feeling this, surley I cant be ovulated this early, Im usually day 15, Ive had no O symptoms yet apart from these sensations, ......anyone????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->