Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Evening.

I'm 9DPO today. I usually start spotting from 7DPO. Looks like Soy has increased my LP.
I'm still crossing my fingers for a BFP

xxx

Hello Ladies,

Mind if I join you? I have been reading this thread for a while and would love to be a part of your Soy adventure.

I have been ttc for 3 months. This is my first month trying soy. Cd 2 - 4 (120mg) cd 5-6 (180mg). I am on cd 5 and feeling great. I am trying Soy Iso, EPO, OPK, and preseed. Feeling very hopefull for this month (as is everyone else :flower:).

Wishing lots of :dust: to everyone!

:wave: welcome arpeters :hugs:

how are your cycles normally? I hope the soy works for you, im still waiting/hoping that i Ov soon :dohh:

Hello Ladies,

I am on cd 5 and feeling great. I am trying Soy Iso, EPO, OPK, and preseed. Feeling very hopefull for this month (as is everyone else :flower:).

hi arpeters!
I am on the same regiment as you are it sounds! This month we tried Soy, EPO, OPKs and PreSeed. First time with the EPO and PreSeed, second try on the soy, third try on the OPKs. I got a pos on CD15! I wish you luck!!

:wave: pink

im good, still waiting to Ov :dohh: getting more and more depressed as xmas approaches :dohh: i need to stop thinking about it, its hard when i keep posting the countdown on facebook :haha:

Dandy~

I think you should O 7-10 days after your last dose of Soy. In my case I normally O 11 days exactly after I take my last dose of Soy.

welcome to the newcomers ;)

i'm getting quite nervous now lol been a poas with my opk's lol i got some internet cheapies but i did 3 today, each time squinting and holding it up to the light to see if anything is happening pmsl :dohh:](*,):dohh:

i know i know i won't be just ov'ing yet but i'm so nervous about the prospect that it might happen :blush: i'm sure it did last month but i was too stupid to check mhm - ah well done now

on the plus side i am feeling something happening fingers crossed eh

ok thanx dyme, well its about 8 days since my last soy, so i guess im not out yet :thumbup:

i took i think, 80 mg then upped it to 120 mg on the last 2 days, but thats going off what i think the packet says https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/product.asp?id=40031&pname=Blackmores+Phytolife+Tablets+30 thats what i took (all i could find here), which is 2 tabs then upped to 3

:wave: welcome arpeters :hugs:

how are your cycles normally? I hope the soy works for you, im still waiting/hoping that i Ov soon :dohh:

Thank you! I have only spend 2 months monitoring my cycles. They were very random about a year ago and then semi leveled out during the past year. My first month ttc my cycle was 34 days. This last month it was 44 days so I guess I may not have ovulated. I figure that after I track it for a few more months I will have a pretty good idea of when I should ovulate and stuff. I hope it becomes normal. :wacko:

:dust:

:wacko: im still waiting for normal :haha: i dont think its meant to be normal ever for some pple, are you bbt charting? thats a good way to know if/when you do Ov, will help you figure out your cycles :thumbup:

Hello Ladies,

I am on cd 5 and feeling great. I am trying Soy Iso, EPO, OPK, and preseed. Feeling very hopefull for this month (as is everyone else :flower:).

hi arpeters!
I am on the same regiment as you are it sounds! This month we tried Soy, EPO, OPKs and PreSeed. First time with the EPO and PreSeed, second try on the soy, third try on the OPKs. I got a pos on CD15! I wish you luck!!

This is my first month using Soy, EPO, and PreSeed. Oh, I am also using the Instead Cups. I am going all out this month. lol Last month I used OPK only. This month I am using everything. I usually ovulate around cd 19, so hopefully the soy will move that up a few days. Keep me updated on how your month goes. Wishing lots of :dust: to you and everyone else trying to conceive their precious angels.

Yes, I am trying to bbt chart. I forgot to do it today :dohh:, but I have done it the other 4 days of this cycle. I hear that it is one of the best ways to become familiar with what your body is doing throughout the month. My mother-in-law gave me a What To Expect Before You're Expecting book that has some charts in the back for bbt charting, so I have been using that. :thumbup:

Yes, I am trying to bbt chart. I forgot to do it today :dohh:, but I have done it the other 4 days of this cycle. I hear that it is one of the best ways to become familiar with what your body is doing throughout the month. My mother-in-law gave me a What To Expect Before You're Expecting book that has some charts in the back for bbt charting, so I have been using that. :thumbup:

Have you tried Fertility Friend (www.fertilityfriend.com)? You can track your temps for free and it automatically keeps them for you. It has helped me a great deal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->