Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

No, I haven't tried that yet. That sounds great though. I will start using that. Especially since I obviously spend a majority of my time on the internet. lol. Thank you for the tip.

Hi Girls,

I have very long and irregular cycles. The last two were 60 days. I tried soy for the first time (CD5-9 120 mg/day and 160mg on the last day) and got a BFP! I definitely recommend it, especially for those with irregular or long cycles. Good luck!

My Ovulation Chart

Congrats!! :happydance:

Morning all. Today is cd10 for me, I took soy cd2-6 for the first time this month. I was getting worried as majority of the ladies said they felt some sort of twinge after taking the soy, and I didn't...that was until 2:30 this morning! I woke up from really strong aches and pains that lasted (on and off) for about 45 mins. I hope it means something good :) :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi everyone I'm on cd 8 took soy 2-6 . Was wondering if anyone experienced flat temperatures whilst/after taking soy !! For three days my temperature been 36.4 ? I have only ever had 2days the same one cycle ? Wondering if this is ok ? I've took temp at exact same time each morninglast three days! Thanks in advance !!! Xxx

I am on cd 5. I am taking Soy cd 2 - 6. Today I have been feeling slight cramping and twinges on the left side of my stomach. Maybe the left tube? Has anyone else felt this so early in their cycle?

I am on cd 5. I am taking Soy cd 2 - 6. Today I have been feeling slight cramping and twinges on the left side of my stomach. Maybe the left tube? Has anyone else felt this so early in their cycle?

This is what ive been feeling since CD8, Im on CD10 now and Im still feeling this on and off...I did the same CD as you....I did ask this question in this thread Im not sure if anyones answered it tho, mine have been tingley almost like electric shock kind of feeling twinges in both sides, where I can only imagine my ovaries are inside, its really weird, I have felt ovary pain before during the big O event, and it is kind of similar, but this is both sides, but diffrent times for each side.. really weird, so has anyone else had this, is this to be expected whilst we have taken soya, Im hoping this will get me my BFP this month, fx fx fx
XxX

janie have you read that book in your avatar hun is it good , im 44 this month and have been ttc for 3 years all tests came back good and they say its just time and thats all the help we were offered

Morning soy ladies :flower: This is a busy thread, I hope we get some more BFP's soon! :happydance:

I have a quick question. I've read that some of you get headaches while taking the soy, I just wanted to ask WHEN you got the headaches? I'm on CD 6 (taking SI CD 3-7) and this is the third day I have a headache :growlmad: Is it the soy you think? Will they go away after I stop taking the pills?

Morning soy ladies :flower: This is a busy thread, I hope we get some more BFP's soon! :happydance:

I have a quick question. I've read that some of you get headaches while taking the soy, I just wanted to ask WHEN you got the headaches? I'm on CD 6 (taking SI CD 3-7) and this is the third day I have a headache :growlmad: Is it the soy you think? Will they go away after I stop taking the pills?

yes hun i got them the first time i took soy last month but tey did go after i stopped taking them

this time no headaches :)

im a bit worried and confused to be honest i took soy cd3-7 this cycle and i have had mild cramping since ov (which was cd13), and for about 8 days i have had headaches, loads of gas, and last night i went to the kitchen to dish up dinner and i unwrapped the jacket potato and felt really sick, but dished up anyway, ate dinner and as soon as i had finished i had to run to bathroom and was gagging for about 5 mins, still felt iffy this morning but very tired and stingy eyes and im cd22 today of a 24 to 27 day cycle so got to wait til sunday to find out. o and normally a week before now i would have really sore boobs but so far nothing at all not even sore nipps so i dont know how are you

im a bit worried and confused to be honest i took soy cd3-7 this cycle and i have had mild cramping since ov (which was cd13), and for about 8 days i have had headaches, loads of gas, and last night i went to the kitchen to dish up dinner and i unwrapped the jacket potato and felt really sick, but dished up anyway, ate dinner and as soon as i had finished i had to run to bathroom and was gagging for about 5 mins, still felt iffy this morning but very tired and stingy eyes and im cd22 today of a 24 to 27 day cycle so got to wait til sunday to find out. o and normally a week before now i would have really sore boobs but so far nothing at all not even sore nipps so i dont know how are you

well that sounds promising doesn't it hun :flower: fingers crossed

i felt sicky when i smelt food etc last yr but i had a mc - so it does sound positive in the sence and i had that before if that makes sence lol

i'm feeling alright quite nervous tbh, i'm doing opk's about a thousand times a day lol no two lines yet but i know there wouldn't be yet anyway i just don't want to miss anything this month :wacko:

i am having some ov pains today though so fingers crossed it's on it's way :hugs:

aww thanks hun well it sounds like you have ov coming today or tomorrow, i had ov pains for three days and then i ov'd so you might be the same hun so good luck and i'll let you know if you let me know xx

aww thanks hun well it sounds like you have ov coming today or tomorrow, i had ov pains for three days and then i ov'd so you might be the same hun so good luck and i'll let you know if you let me know xx

will do chick ;) x

Hello ladies!
I am a bit concerened about Soy. beause I took Soy for the first time this month and I think it screwed up my cycle. NOt only did I not get a BFP, I didn't even get my AF yet. I am now 4 days late and I keep getting a :bfn:... I tested 3 times already.... :(

Never heard of that one sweetie?? fx you ov'd late and you get a BFP :happydance:

So I started my Soy yesterday evening (cd3). I am super hopeful this month and so is the hubby. Don't know why but our feelings are definitely different this time around. It's a good change from the usual TTC craziness. Instead of being apprehensive we are acutally just enjoying the ride this time. Maybe it is just the attitude I need in order to coax that little eggie into popping out and mingling with his swimmers lol :) Best of luck to everyone!!

:wave: morning girls

well took an opk yesterday, 2 lines but the wrong one was lighter than the other one, and on the pack it says thats a negative so fxed its right and i didnt ov overnight, maybe the temp is so low cause of the late night i had :shrug: but that would be typical wouldnt it :dohh: if i did Ov the one day we didnt :sex: grrrr

for the record i dont think I have yet :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->