Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi everyone, well u took my first lot of soy before, so excited and apprehensive! Hoping I don't get any side effects- namely headaches as I already suffer from hormonal migraines!!!! So looking firwRd to next week when I ovulate!!! Anyone else on cd3?? Xx

I am really worried about taking these as they say that if you already ovulate not to take them. What do you think? If I ovulate late because I am taking them but get a bfp at the end....it would be worth it. I mean after 2 years of trying I would try anything.

lol yeah, i ordered 25 strips for $16 incl postage hopefully they will be here tomorrow or day after, and i have 3 strips at home, so i should be right :thumbup:

where is durham? is that the UK?

Yep we are UK and there is soo much SNOW!! glad you ordered your opks!

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone using soy!

It got me my BFP, and i hope all of you will follow shortly!

Hi irisheyes, I have had sleepless nights deciding whether or not to take, but talked it over with dh, we decided that we gave been trying for 18 months, one month trying soy can't do much harm, it may actually get us our bfp!!!! There are lots of stories from both sides, done good some bad, I am just gonna give it a go, if it messes me up I won't use next cycle. With regards to ov late, I was worried about ov early, but quite a few ladies ov same day. I think u have nothing to lose, 2years is a long time, it could help? Xxx

Helloooo ladies..
Well we had loads more snow! :(
My car is hidden so couldn't get out to get any soy! :( hope I don't miss out for this cycle!!!

Jojo how was your first soy then? Hard to swallow?

LADIES HERE USE TO SAY THAT after using soya they got very strong ovulation cramps n m very afraid of that sharp pains,i took soya on cd 3 to cd7 now waiing to ovulate

I am really worried about taking these as they say that if you already ovulate not to take them. What do you think? If I ovulate late because I am taking them but get a bfp at the end....it would be worth it. I mean after 2 years of trying I would try anything.

I took them and i have regular cycles and ovulate, i did ovulate later on soy this cycle but was worth it :happydance: go for it xx

Hi Sarah, we are quite high up where we live, so we have quite bit of snow but a mile down the road hardly anything! I love thesnow, although hate driving in it, we going skiing 27th December, can't wait!

The tabs I got are quite small, much easier to take than my prenatal! Just waiting now! What cd are u on? Probably already asked u this terrible memory sorry! Xx

LADIES HERE USE TO SAY THAT after using soya they got very strong ovulation cramps n m very afraid of that sharp pains,i took soya on cd 3 to cd7 now waiing to ovulate

Pink mum i can honestly say i never experienced strong ov pains, just mild cramp and thats it xxx

poppy i also experience mild sharp pain,but this time m very scared

Awww dont be, just think its a natural supplement oppose to Clomid so cant or wont do you any harm :hugs:

thx poppy u r so sweet,u know i have orderd preseed but it nt arrived yet, n i hope it arrives b4 i ovulate

Thanks girls, I am feeling more confident now taking them. So my Tescos man arrived early along with my 3 bottles of Soy (3 for 2). :happydance: I just opened a bottle to have a nosy.....THE SIZE OF THEM!!! :shock: And some of you have taken 5 of these in a row? I think just the size of them and the fact that it says not to exceed recommended daily dosage (1 per day) has me a little nervous again.

I know I am on CD6 and a bit too late to really start them this month. But I thought if I take them either from now to CD 9 or even just to CD7 would help just a little this month....I guess there is no harm. So if I did just take them tonight and tomorrow night anyone have any recommendations what I can take? What about 3 pills and then I could start proper next cycle. It is my first month after HSG and I want any help I can get.

I would going to take 5 pills for 2 night but I have notice some of you have increased the dosage gradually over 5 nights. Since this is my first time taking them do you reckon that is too much? Sorry for all the questions. :blush:

How exciting irisheyes! My tabs are quite small really, 50mg per tab, I was gutted as I had paid 16 for 60 tabs, butniwquite glad I paid extra as I am terrible taking tablets! I think, although don't quote me, u can take cd6-9, hopefully someone will answer your question, good luck anyway, when do u normally ovulate? X

I took 160mg for 3 nights and 200mg for last 2... they like horse pills arnt they? lol :haha: i use to have a slice of bread to eat one down with n glass of water x

thx poppy u r so sweet,u know i have orderd preseed but it nt arrived yet, n i hope it arrives b4 i ovulate

FX it arrives in time sweetie and try not to worry about the Soy you be perfectly fine and hopefully a BFP at the end of it :happydance:

hi all. cd10 for me, woke up last night to cramps and was so excited lol.....i took soy cd2-6. ps, i know my cm is supposed to be dry after af, but its watery, why do you think that means? anything to do with soy? thanks :) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->