Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

jojo, I normally ovulate around CD16-17.

poppy, I can't believe the size of them! I think I will be able to get them down ok though. I just hope they don't give me headaches.

Now I just need to decide how much and long to talk them. :-k

Keep us posted how u get on, good luck, hopefully you will ov earlier! X

:wave: morning girls, well temp dip, no bd last night :dohh: and quite a bit of cramping, I think im about to or am Oving, gotta get some :sex: in tonight

I have PCOS and didn't get a positive OPK till CD 22.
I thought it would never come but it did!
I'm waiting to test :)

Good luck xxx

Aww thanks :hugs: im good got hospital tomorrow so hopefully get a scan make sure beanie in the right place bc im paranoid lol.

How you doing on the Soy? x

Well i took it cd3-7 at 9pm for the 5 nights, OV'd cd13 and have have very mild cramping on and off ever since with lots of white creamy cm and NO SORE BOOBS OR NIPPS !!!!!! which i normally do so dont know if its good or not but im now cd21 of 24 to 27 so will have to wait and see.
It would be good as im 44 on the 28th of next month so but i cant think about it as it will drive me nuts.
Good luck at hosptial hun, did you think you might have been did anything give it away

Wow! You and I are in the same boat. I'm 42 will be 43 Dec. 29th. :thumbup: We've been TTC for 2 years and 6 months. We are TTC #3. How about you? Your symptoms are very promising and I hope you get your :bfp: Please, please keep us posted. :happydance: :dust:

Hi everyone!

I got a high on my CBFM today-CD14- and also went to the gyno who gave me an ultrasound and found the follicle growing in my right ovary and said I should ovulate in about 6 days. :) However, I told him the soy was shortening my cycles and he said he cannot promote me overdosing on supplements. :( I mean I know doctors can't tell you to take it, but it's obviously working....

Good luck to everyone! Oh, and I know some of us worry about late ovulation but my friend on here just got her BFP today after ovulating on CD30. :happydance:

Hi everyone!

I got a high on my CBFM today-CD14- and also went to the gyno who gave me an ultrasound and found the follicle growing in my right ovary and said I should ovulate in about 6 days. :) However, I told him the soy was shortening my cycles and he said he cannot promote me overdosing on supplements. :( I mean I know doctors can't tell you to take it, but it's obviously working....

Good luck to everyone! Oh, and I know some of us worry about late ovulation but my friend on here just got her BFP today after ovulating on CD30. :happydance:

Good news on your growing follicle. :happydance:

Unfortunately, many doctors do not promote natural supplements. :nope: Because of this, you have to chose what's right for you and your body. :thumbup: I prefer natural supplements since they have very few side-effects. Besides, you're living proof. :happydance:

Please KUP on your progress. It's looking good! :winkwink:

ok well took another opk today, i think it was lighter than yesterdays :shrug: i know its possible i missed the surge, do u think its possible the surge was this morning with the cramps (which have stopped) or do you think its more likely i Oved this morning?? :shrug: or maybe Ov is on its way?? can you get cramps when your LH hormone increases before you actually ovulate? im really hoping we havent missed our chance with the eggie :cry:

Dandy, I get cramps a little now and then up until ov, even today I had a few and the doc confirmed I won't ov for nearly a week. Also, until the OPK is definitely positive I always assume it's all negative (but still BD in case) and wait for the positive...because I've noticed OPKs will vary in shade throughout the follicular phase until the surge. Some people notice a fade in pattern but for me, I've had what I thought was nearly positive and then back to negative and then finally the surge. My first soy cycle, last cycle, I didn't get a pos OPK until CD22 when I ovulated. It will happen soon for you, I'm sure!

ok so u dont think i should have opked this morning and have somehow missed it?? :dohh:

I hope you are right and its around the corner

Aww thanks :hugs: im good got hospital tomorrow so hopefully get a scan make sure beanie in the right place bc im paranoid lol.

How you doing on the Soy? x

Well i took it cd3-7 at 9pm for the 5 nights, OV'd cd13 and have have very mild cramping on and off ever since with lots of white creamy cm and NO SORE BOOBS OR NIPPS !!!!!! which i normally do so dont know if its good or not but im now cd21 of 24 to 27 so will have to wait and see.
It would be good as im 44 on the 28th of next month so but i cant think about it as it will drive me nuts.
Good luck at hosptial hun, did you think you might have been did anything give it away

Wow! You and I are in the same boat. I'm 42 will be 43 Dec. 29th. :thumbup: We've been TTC for 2 years and 6 months. We are TTC #3. How about you? Your symptoms are very promising and I hope you get your :bfp: Please, please keep us posted. :happydance: :dust:

Wow i have never known anyone with a birthday close to mine let alone close in age, have you found ttc hard too!. We have been ttc for 3 years with 10 early m/c behind us i am really hoping that i dont have anymore and if i am definately this month then i hope it sticks. i did a test this morning 9dpo but it was negative, but feel so different that i am really hoping that if i do another one in 3 days time it will be our positive. No sore boobs has really got me excited to be honest and the cramping since ov but i still have to wait urrrghhhh, hate the waiting xx

Thanks girls, I am feeling more confident now taking them. So my Tescos man arrived early along with my 3 bottles of Soy (3 for 2). :happydance: I just opened a bottle to have a nosy.....THE SIZE OF THEM!!! :shock: And some of you have taken 5 of these in a row? I think just the size of them and the fact that it says not to exceed recommended daily dosage (1 per day) has me a little nervous again.

I know I am on CD6 and a bit too late to really start them this month. But I thought if I take them either from now to CD 9 or even just to CD7 would help just a little this month....I guess there is no harm. So if I did just take them tonight and tomorrow night anyone have any recommendations what I can take? What about 3 pills and then I could start proper next cycle. It is my first month after HSG and I want any help I can get.

I would recommend you start them from cd3-7 next cycle hun for the best result as many ladies on here took them from that cd and they are all pregnant that i know of and hopefully i will be next find out in 4 days xx good luck

janie have you read that book in your avatar hun is it good , im 44 this month and have been ttc for 3 years all tests came back good and they say its just time and thats all the help we were offered

Hiya InkDChick,

I havent read that book, just found that pc online, and thought it looked good according to my age xx Glad to see someone else my age here, sometimes I feel so old amongst others lol.....

I have been trying to concieve now since june 2009, I too have had some tests from my GP ie bloods FSH progestrone, prolactin , thyroid all came back good except the progestrone one, which said I didnt ovulate that month, which is worring me, because Ive yet to see a positive OPK's since august this year, this is when i really started TTC more serious ina scientific way.... I used IC before, didnt get anything on that, as second line was always to faint to say it was positive, and now im using CBFM for 2nd cycle, and all i had was highs last month from lows. I have had a internal scan, all looked ok on that too, My OH has a lowish sperm count 17% Mil at last SA, and has low motility, so we have that to contend with too...The doctors have all said it just takes one sperm to meet my egg and that's it, but we are still waiting here....My GP wont do anything anymore now,as we dont meet NHS criteria....:growlmad:

I was told i have to see a FS if nothing happens, which I asked to be reffered, but Ive heard nothing back from them yet, that was begging of NOV now. We do feel very alone in all of it regarding help from the NHS, makes me sick that they wont help us just because of age ......yet there people out there everyday getting pregnant when they dont want it. i feel so strongly this NHS criteria needs to be changed. Its just so wrong.

I am now using soya for first month, and all ive noticed this month is, Ive had twinging electric shock type pains where my ovaries are, and my CM is very scant, I a little worried as to why my CM is nearly non exsistedt this month tho, as thats been getting better over last year, could soya being doing this to me?.

FX this is your month, I'm rooting for you xx I have worked it out my AF is due at its latest on Christmas eve, so I am wishing that's when I will find out and I am pregnant, I have my angel inside of me growing, and it would be so perfect, as my mother died that day on dec 24 2008, and well, I have not liked christmas ever since, its been always too sad for me, so I'm hoping My mum is having some part to play in all of this from where she is now spritually.

take care Darling and good luck xxxxxxxx
and GOOD LUCK to all of us here too

Hiya hun im so sorry about the loss of your mum and really hope that you do get your bfp on xmas eve let me know x
If you get your OH to take zinc that will help with his sperm at lot !!!!
and if you drink tropicana pink grapefruit juice 2 glasses a day you will see an marked inprovement with your cm its fantastic although for a week now i havent been able to drink much of it at all.
At the moment i am cd23 of 24 to 27 day cycles and tested this morning but it was negative, i only tested coz my boobs are not sore and they are normally so sore that i shout if OH touches them but even he noticed that he can do what he like with them and im not shouting lol, they just tingle , itchy sort of with a dull ache and are a bigger size as i have had to go up a bra size lol i cant believe it and am a bit nervously excited to say the least i just hope that in another 4 days that i get a positive result on a bloody test window as i am 44 on the 28th dec and i really really wanted to be pregnant before my 44th b.day , Oh god please !!!!.
As for the sharp pains i had those for three day from cd9 and on cd13 i ovulated with lots of egg white cm and the day after it was gone so i know i ov'd, so wathc out for the egg white cm and get bd'ing as soon as you spot it lol and good luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->