Speaking of testing...

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
I am going to be testing....next week...maybe next Thursday!

oooh, good luck. I hope this new forum brings us some good luck!! xx

I've decided to wait until next Saturday.

LOL! I won't get to the store until then!

Well as teh resident BNB POAS Addict I have decided to try and wait this cycle until I am late....except I did my first OPK today which is almost full positive and I used First Response....normally used cheapie OPKs...anyway it came wtih a free HPT test...AND YES.....I POAS'd on the HPT just in case the OPK pos was also really and HPT pos....:dohh::dohh::dohh:

NOW THAT IS A POAS ADDICT!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well as teh resident BNB POAS Addict I have decided to try and wait this cycle until I am late....except I did my first OPK today which is almost full positive and I used First Response....normally used cheapie OPKs...anyway it came wtih a free HPT test...AND YES.....I POAS'd on the HPT just in case the OPK pos was also really and HPT pos....:dohh::dohh::dohh:

NOW THAT IS A POAS ADDICT!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would probably have done the same!!!:rofl:

:rofl: I love it, I am only on about CD24 have cycles 30+ at least days, BUT you never know just in case! :rofl:

Good luck with testing x x

im the same...i cant wait for my IC to come in the post, hopefully 2moro!!

well ive been findin me sel waiting cos ive read that many posts about chemicals pg...gettin a bfp on 12dpo then af cumin ...i cudnt go thro that i wud defo rather not know!!!!!!!!

Funnily enough I got a BFP at 9 & 10DPO this time, but I got AF as normal, hence me WANTING to wait ntil I am late...but to be honest I think that's a bit too much willpower for me...:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->