Spearmint Cysters for Science! | 20 ladies so far!

sorry ksquared that the tea is not making you feel good maybe capsules might be better

I can't drink the tea either, it really upsets my tummy. Hope the capsules work the same. I'm on cd 60 something & I think my body is 'thinking' about ov'ing x

Mind if I join you ladies? :flower: I've only just begun drinking the spearmint tea this last Monday.

Ooh cd 61 & very positive ov test, hope my body actually manages it this time x

Hmm.

CD 25 and no LH surge yet. I've never OVed this late.

Either I haven't OVed this cycle or I OVed really early. I started testing withOPKs on CD14 as my pattern is 17-22 ish. The cheap OPKs had faint second line on CD14-16 then disappeared. I thought it was building to a surge but perhaps, in hindsight, it was the tail end of an earlier surge.

Anyway, I'll start on CD10 next month.

Also, no TTC until late April so it's no big drama.

On Pinkycat, yay!

I wasn't checking my OPKs or temping this month... but i'm still just waiting here on cycle day 60. :coffee:

However, my face has cleared up WONERFULLY since starting the tea. That's pretty exciting! :thumbup:

Welcome new ladies!

Hi all, sorry I haven't updated in a while, so according to FF I am now 5/6DPO, which means if correct my body finally ovulated on cd24! A whole 36 days earlier than last cycle :) now whether this was the tea or a combination of things I'm extremely happy if it worked and it turns out FF is right.
My temps increased steadily but today had a substantial dip. Has any ladies who have had their BFP in the past had a dip at 5/6DPO?

Sorry I've had such a hard time keeping up! Even taking the capsules is getting difficult for me. Just the smell sets me off, and I used to love it. :(

Welcome, Kuawen!

HopefullyOpto, I had a pretty big dip at 7dpo this cycle. But my temps were pretty wonky this cycle anyway, so I doubt it meant anything.

Mrs. and Mrs. My face has also,cleared up. Hadn't thought to attribute it to the tea!

Aww sorry spearmint doesn't agree with you gingerpanda

AFM - still get pains on my left side but doctor doesn't seem worried but I am still, tried getting an early scan manage to get one for tomorrow morning worried though :(

so... im pretty sure im about to get a positive opk and ovulate hopefully which is amazing because i normally have a 40 day cycle! also my skin has cleared up so much and i actually have ewcm! i think its safe to say its working for me!

hey ladies :) I hope you're all okay!

so, apparently I should of ovulated this weekend.. but I've had no signs? :shrug: I don't temp, but I didn't get any of the normal clear, stretchy discharge I get. :nope: could I still of ovulated, without the signs? I'm trying to remain hopeful, but keep expecting my usual two week bleed to appear! x

You could have still ovulated, but without temps or OPKs it's impossible to tell, hun.

Penguin how was the scan?
Red rose good luck!

Just waiting to ovulate here. Finished clomid yesterday and my ovaries ACHE. So fx it won't be long

You could have still ovulated, but without temps or OPKs it's impossible to tell, hun.

Penguin how was the scan?
Red rose good luck!

Just waiting to ovulate here. Finished clomid yesterday and my ovaries ACHE. So fx it won't be long

I stopped using the opks, as I was obsessing far too much over them! :( decided to try the more relaxed approach without them, but I'm still stressing now anyway :haha: Ah well, I'll just keep my fingers crossed! :)
Good luck with the ovulation hun! X

I'm getting a flareup with the acne and dandruff, rather than clearing up :( I hope it's just the toxins rising to the surface and that the spearmint is doing something for me. Won't know until we retake the blood tests in another 3 weeks. And I'm meeting my Naturopath doctor this Friday, I wonder if she'll have heard about spearmint! Maybe she can make me a special tea blend; I'm a mess! :wacko:

I was the same. Broke out loads before it then got a little better

Glad its working redrose and fx you ovulated rebecca

Laura - Scan went well, we saw the sac and yolk and she said that she very happy but didn't see a heartbeat so going back in on Monday to see if they can see one, we think i'm 5 weeks so she said it could be to early and hopefully they see something Monday when i should be 6 weeks, got my fingers crossed we will see the heartbeat

hope you ovulate soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->