Spearmint Cysters for Science! | 20 ladies so far!

Hi ladies! Can I join? I see a few familiar people on this thread who recommend I try spearmint tea.

Since BCP, I've had very long cycles (longest was 51 days and was steadily getting longer). I've been taking Vitex the last two cycles with huge success, and my last cycle was just 32 days. I had a blood test on CD 21 at 7dpo and my testosterone was a little high at 51, and that's with the Vitex so I'm sure it was higher before. I have acne and I might have PCOS but not sure.

I started drinking a Moroccan Mint tea on Monday, but missed a few days this week due to being very busy at work. Yesterday I had two cups. It does have green tea in it though, so I need to find a new one. Going to look today in the vitamin store.

Currently CD 5 and AF is just ending. Hoping the spearmint + Vitex will finally give me my first ever BFP! Been TTC since July.

Af is still here :/ getting fed up of her now just want to feck off now lol
I got the zumba fit game for my wii for valentines just what I wanted :) I was hoping he wouldn't get me any chocolates.
ive drank two big mugs of the tea a day which is more like 4 cups of it because the mugs are huge!

Hi new Katie's and how is everyone else.

Question: is mint tea ok, or does it gave to say spearmint?

Not sure if peppermint or any other type of mint has the same properties as spearmint. I would go with something that 100% contains spearmint

Not sure if peppermint or any other type of mint has the same properties as spearmint. I would go with something that 100% contains spearmint

Thanks. I'm on my way to our local co-op to see if they gave it.

Heyy everyone just wanted to say that I took a preganacy test today and came up with a positive and then took a clearblue this afternoon and it said bfp 2-3 weeks I'm in shock as thought I didn't ovulate :)

I'm surprised it didn't come up when I had my ultrasound or transvaginal on Tuesday, maybe it's too early as I have no symptoms what so ever and I found on Tuesday i has a cyst on my left ovary so just in shock but excited :D

Congratulations :)

Delighted with my self I had a lean steak and healthy homemade oven wedges and veg for dinner and I froze a diet yoghurt all the while dh and the inlaws ate fudge and chocolate around me so im happy to say I stayed strong :)

Welcome KSquaired!

Congratulations penguin! That's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been really bad with my tea of late....keep forgetting! :dohh:. Will aim to do better today!

Heyy everyone just wanted to say that I took a preganacy test today and came up with a positive and then took a clearblue this afternoon and it said bfp 2-3 weeks I'm in shock as thought I didn't ovulate :)

I'm surprised it didn't come up when I had my ultrasound or transvaginal on Tuesday, maybe it's too early as I have no symptoms what so ever and I found on Tuesday i has a cyst on my left ovary so just in shock but excited :D

congratulations!

Thanks everyone, just like to say it was my first full month drinking the tea and don't know if it helped but it's the only thing I done different well that and laying in bed longer after sex lol

well I've been better with my tea today and had my two cups! :thumbup:. Might even have a third! :winkwink:

Congratulations penguin that's brilliant news :)

I'm doing really bad with the tea, when I was drinking 3 cups it was easy but now that I've cut down to one I keep forgetting :dohh:

Think I'll have to make it my first drink of the day/last drink at night so it's a routine.

Yeah that's what I do. I have one after my coffee at work and then one with dinner as soon as I get home :)

Congratulations, Penguin!! :happydance:

I bought the Pukka brand yesterday because the first one I got has green tea, and I don't like it nearly as much :(. Smelled like dill for some reason. So today I bought the spearmint capsules so I can take them on days I don't drink the tea.

Mines the pukka brand too except its not just spearmint its 3 mint tea mostly spearmint in it there tho and peppermint. I was good yesterday 2 huge mugs of it I reckon the mugs like 2 cups, will try the same amount today

Do you keep drinking tea after ovulation?

I do :) Can't do any harm. I do tend to drink less of it after ovulation, but I think that's more because I jsut don't feel like drinking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->