Spearmint Cysters for Science! | 20 ladies so far!

Hi guys. I'm right there with you thinking how impossible it feels most of the time.

I just dropped back in because I got some spearmint capsules and was wondering if I should start taking them now that I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. I stopped drinking the tea when I had persistent tummy troubles, but now that I've O'd and I have the capsules I really want my body to have a nice welcoming home for a fertilized egg (hopefully!). Does too much testosterone prevent a nice cushy uterine wall for implantation? Also should I take it now or before I go to bed?

fingers crossed ksquared and I would say follow what it says on the capsule bottle if it has any instructions as I know some bottles aren't that clear

I take one capsule in the morning and one before bed.

The main problem with high testosterone concerning fertility is that it can prevent ovulation, and it also increases the risk of miscarriage.

I drank the tea every single day, even after I got pregnant. Until the morning sickness turned me off of it, anyway. Now I take the capsules every day. But I never had any stomach upset issues with it, no matter how much I had.

GL redrose xxxxxxxx thinking of you!

On a positive note, I finally found a shop that sells good quality herbs but it's not too expensive. Got a huge pack of loose leaf spearmint tea today. I've stripped my poor plants down and they are quite small still; so I will just give them some time to grow.

Cd13 and hostile cm for me!!! Urgh. I blame the clomid.

ive heard if you take a certain cough medicine approx 5 days before ovulation its suppose to help hostile cm, my friends dr told her to take it leading up to ovulation and she got her bfp first time, ive no idea what type but maybe you can google it and see if anything comes up

I've found I've actually had to try with the tea this cycle. Need to mix it up a bit, I think and make some mixes.

GL redrose xxxxxxxx thinking of you!

On a positive note, I finally found a shop that sells good quality herbs but it's not too expensive. Got a huge pack of loose leaf spearmint tea today. I've stripped my poor plants down and they are quite small still; so I will just give them some time to grow.

Cd13 and hostile cm for me!!! Urgh. I blame the clomid.

ive heard if you take a certain cough medicine approx 5 days before ovulation its suppose to help hostile cm, my friends dr told her to take it leading up to ovulation and she got her bfp first time, ive no idea what type but maybe you can google it and see if anything comes up

If it is what I think, I took robitussin. Really it us the guafenasin that does it. I think I spelled it wrong.

Thanks, all. My bottle says take one capsule with water twice a day. But reviews on Amazon said to take with food. So I took my first one after lunch today. Fingers crossed! Now my burps are minty, lol.

i just went to the bathroom and got stretchy brown dark brown like just before af cm! if i wasnt just on cd 20 id be sure it was af... any thoughts?

last summer i did have 3 or 4 short 20 day cycles but i was working in a hotel moving beds, cleaning rooms, carrying loads and stopped soon as i stopped the job so i assumed the short cycles were because my body was under alot of stress..

RedRose - Could it be ovulation spotting? I'm having that this cycle. Ovulated yesterday afternoon and got pink spotting at night, continuing with lots of brown spotting today. Or it could just be a random little bit.

i thought that.. im sure im 2 dpo i had a smidge of red spotting the day i ovulated and today brown cm so im hoping its brown because its old blood and it was a good egg
lol

Thanks girls I do still have some guafenesin ? syrup left from last year's ttc so I took some yesterday. Today's cm is better.Think I am about to O, maybe tomorrow. Fx for us all!!

Well, I don't think spearmint agrees with me. I took that one capsule yesterday at lunch and today I had the most awful diarrhea. I'm wary of taking any more. I wonder why it affects me so much? But I guess my body is saying no to spearmint. Good luck to all of you! I hope spearmint helps bring you all BFPs soon!

So, AF showed up CD29... About 3/4 days earlier than usual. Chin spots have reduced by 80%. Effective, so far.

Sorry to hear ksquared :-(
Excellent news P! Fingers crossed spearmint will bring us all babies soon

AFM - OPK is turning! Hoping for an early O this cycle. Maybe I'm in for my first cd14 ovulation...

I'm sorry to hear that, ksquared. Good luck in anything else you try! :hugs:

Great news, Pervicax and Laura! Glad to hear things are going well!

I dunno what to think im still spotting :/

I must have ovulated about a week after starting it as AF has arrived. However it may have played a part in ending a 10 week cycle.
Will see what happens this cycle.

Those who have their BFP how long were you ttc before trying the tea?

Well hey, at least you have a fresh start! Hopefully the tea will keep you with a shorter cycle this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->