Spearmint Cysters for Science! | 20 ladies so far!

Ive just 2lvs to loose before getting to 10% body fat gone :) it probably is just a way to encourage because when you say 10% it doesnt sound too bad, as of today im 1 stone and 2lbs down! Also the spotting has stopped :)

Yaaaay for weight loss and yaaaaay for spotting stopping!

Positive OPK for me today. Donation late tonight

Laura - Yes thank you, it all went well saw the heartbeat and the baby has grown so its looking good, fingers cross it carries on going well
I had some red bleeding after the exam but think that was down to the internal exam as it was a blob then pink spotting for couple hours then nothing pretty much

fx for all you ladies :)

Tested, BFN today! :cry: I'm SO fed up, sorry to sound so selfish but WHY!? Every month I get my hopes up, this is the first month I've been late in over a year, and still no :bfp:.. I must be around 12dpo today, if not later.. I've felt sick on and off all day, I've been exhausted since about 8dpo, no usual signs of AF arriving, infact I had lots of creamy/white CM today, not a hint of blood! I'm so confused :(

I hope you're all okay ladies, so glad to hear it's all going well Penguin :D x

I'm sorry Rebecca. :(

On the plus side, those all sound like symptoms of a good progesterone level. It could be that the lowering of your testosterone is giving you a longer LP (you indicated it was 12 days or shorter, I think). This will come with a stronger O and a longer LP, both of which will improve your chances of becoming pregnant in the future. I hope you continue. This month wasn't your month, but don't forget that you ARE making progress! It might just take some time. :hugs:

Penguin, great to hear! it is normal to spot after a transvaginal ultrasound and even after sex. Your cervix is very sensitive right now! :)

Thanks Panda :) I'm going to keep at it, don't worry! Just waiting for AF to arrive now! Xxx

Do you think this opk looks nearly positive?

Attachments

• 20150305_140516.jpg
    20150305_140516.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
Euuuuurgh Mine keep doing that "half the line is darker" thing, too. I would says almost +++

Its just normally id ovulate around now but I always think its sooner I think mostly because im always impatient but thinking I should bd around now jist incase because normally we miss it

Still no AF, and no signs! :) I see something on today's test, but I'm thinking evap.. OH said if AF still hasn't shown by Sunday, we'll go out and get a better test! X

I'm doing great! I'm currently on cycle day two. My face is a hot mess because of the progesterone I just took to induce the cycle, but hopefully that'll calm down. I've been really bad about drinking my tea the last couple of days. I need to go home and make a pot before I head of to bed.

But I've got my IUI scheduled for the 17th! Wahoooooo!

Yay! Good luck :D I hope your face clears up soon for you :) I always breakout in spots right before I ovulate :dohh: Yeah, good idea :) I try to have two cups a day now, at least. X

AF got me. Devastated. :cry: OH is upset too :nope: The only positive I can think of, is that this is my second normal 30 day cycle in a row, since last June. So I'm hoping things have settled down for good, and that we have a really good chance of catching that egg next month! Thank you for all of your support ladies. <3 I've had a little cry, so I guess it's just onto the next month now.. X

I'm sorry Rebecca. But you're right. The more regular your cycles get, the more your chances of success go up! I hope it's just a matter of time before you get your BFP! :hugs:

I'm hoping next month, as testing day would be just after our wedding day! :D and my fertile days fall over the weekend OH is off work, bonus. :haha: Get AF out of the way, then onto the next ovulation :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->