Spearmint Cysters for Science! | 20 ladies so far!

The evil one has showed up. I'm having really sore cramps which is very unusual for me on a short cycle ( 31 days) anybody else noticed the same?

Only real update I have is that we find out the gender of our baby this Saturday. I'm so convinced it's a boy! :D

I hope everyone is doing well!

No updates here. 7dpo after my second earliest ovulation ever. Just waiting

Good luck Laurac. Are you feeling hopeful this cycle?

Sadly no news of a :bfp: here, but I am a married woman now! :cloud9: :happydance: Our big day was perfect, I'm really hoping this cycle will give us the bestest (slightly late) wedding present ever! :) :dust:

Good luck for your gender scan, please let us know! X

Will do! I'd really like to see a rainbow explosion soon!

Congratulations Rebecca, hope you both had a fab day and wish you the very best for your future.

Ginger a rainbow explosion would be wonderful.

bfn and no af.. so sick of irregular cycles! but my fertility appt is finally here wednesday week!

congrats rebecca!

Tommy I don't really do hopeful any more. Just seeing how it goes

Well, cycles post MC have finally settled.

I had a good OPK+ and fertility monitor peak on Monday afternoon... Plus all bodily signs (CM etc) were in line with this. We had IUI today so the TWW game starts now.

It's the first cycle where all signs (bodily bits, OPK and cycle length) have all matched/coincided.

Also, my skin is still much improved, particularly in the chin area.

Laurac tbh I'm the same the hope has gone from me. I'm thinking the only hope I really have left is IVF but I need to exhaust other options and get my health tip top before I go there.

Good luck Pervicax!

My chart is leading me on a wild ride this cycle!

Congrats Laura! :hugs: I definitely see a line on that top test! :wohoo:

AF due today aaaaaaand

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/B43155AD-2711-4D0A-8622-B0D40BC9592B_zpsjj0yfdzn.jpg

Congratulations again Laura!
Hello, af hasnt shown.. I did a test at 12 dpo was neg, and I got spotting on 14 dpo so assumed af would arrive and since then I see to get 1 drop of blood every few days thats it! And its pink blood, usually when af starts I get 1 or 2 days spotting and get slowly heavier.. not sure what to think! Im bloated and crampy so i keep thinking af is around the corner. My infertility clinic is finally on wednesday! Ive only waited 2 years for this date! Im eager for something to start so I cant wait!
I also started my teat again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->