Spearmint Cysters for Science! | 20 ladies so far!

I nearly told david tonight but then he told me his friends invited him out for a drink and he like never goes out with his friends so I didnt wanna ruin his night :( I might try tell him tomorrow.. I had a market on sunday and its kept me busy all week but now its over im like empty, hubby away, jamies in bed I truely do feel alone

I hope you can talk to your other half hun. A problem shared and all of that :)

For what it's worth, I've had loads of lumps over the years and they've all been absolutely nothing, so fingers crossed that this is the same. I know how scary it is to find a lump, but remember that the chances of it being nothing are much higher than it being anything worth worrying about xxx

Red firstly yes I think you have missed your surge. That test does look pretty dark.
Re the lump, hugs you must be scared (who wouldn't be), it could be absolutely nothing or something. But I think you should tell your hubby at some point tomorrow, I agree with the problem shared is a problem halved. No point in kicking yourself, he has gone out now, but he is going to feel guilty at spending money on a night out when really you need to get to your Doc.
How long have you been worrying about it? Is there now way you could get the money to get to your GP any earlier?
Hugs.

Red - I would certainly tell DH. It's his job to be worried about you. I would be hurt if my partner kept that a secret from me. I wouldn't want them to carry that burden alone. I hope you tell him soon so that you can get some support!

You should definitely tell your OH Red, I agree with the others.. I'd be hurt if my partner kept something like that from me. I can understand your worry, but I think once you've told him you'll probably feel better as you'll have his support etc. :) I really do hope it's nothing at all to worry about! :hugs: X

I casually said I found a lump I want to get checked out although probably nothing, I think he could sense indidnt want to talk about it,

But to be honest its far from my mind, jamie was diagnosed with ASD yesterday, im still trying to take it all in, and I knew it was coming but I feel sad all the same

Sending hugs lovely. A diagnosis is always scary and upsetting at first, but will make things easier in the long run xxxx

:hugs: Red. Hopefully the diagnosis will open doors for helping him now and in the future.

Can you ring your GP and get an emergency appt or cancellation?

Gutted - O day today, haven't DTD since Sunday night, OH is away until Friday! :( we are never gonna catch this eggy! X

Oh rebecca that sucks! BUT sperm can live 3-5 days inside of your body, so there is still a chance that you caught it!

I'm 6 days post IUI today, and I'm officially losing my mind. :blush:

i dont think ive ovulated yet ive had ewcm here and there since cd 13 but no major cramps last time, id some pinchy ones today, i was cd 18 last month.. im thinking maybe by tomorrow, i hope the opk is positive today.
i lost another 2lbs this week! im back to the weight i was when i got pregnant with jamie.. so im hoping its a weight i know my body can get pregnant at.. super excited about that

so ff has decided im 6 dpo! i put my positive opk that i got the night of cd 13, ive had ewcm for about 7 days now. im fed up of not knowing so next cycle im gonna temp! now that jamies finally sleeping 8 til 8 again i think i can actually do it again :)

As long as you get 4 hours of consecutive sleep, your temp should be accurate. :D

jamie was waking at 12 midnight staying up for 2 hours... then he might sleep 30 mins and waking for another 2 hours.. i was like a zombie but the early intervention told me how to stop it and apresto now sleeping 8 til 8 no waking im a new woman! :D so i can temp again woop! but i gotta buy a new one :/

Would u call this positive? Ive got loads of watery cm! I akways miss the egg but not this cycle I can get false positives so im not stopping the opks til af or preggers

Attachments

• 20150328_181509.jpg
    20150328_181509.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 2
it looks much darker in real, this is the darkest ive had in awhile

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member