Spearmint Cysters for Science! | 20 ladies so far!

Thanks laura! I'm in the tww now so unless I get that :bfp: I'll be trying it next cycle! :)

Can anyone make funky flashy sparkly banners? I want a "team spearmint" one

Hi all!

I'm joining, Laura has converted me to the spearmint dark side! :haha:

I started drinking my spearmint yesterday! I was drinking it with blk tea off and on a few weeks before. However, I didn't want to drink 3+ cups of black tea a day, especially not while trying to conceive! So last night lovely Mrs. A brought my new glasses, chocolate AND pure spearmint leaves to me while I was at work. What a keeper! :hugs:

I've alllllways loved spearmint tea. I'm excited to have a reason to drink it often. I pretty much only drink spearmint tea iced. Love it!

So I'm currently on cycle day 41. 1000 mg of metformin (I've been on metformin for over two years). Once my cycle starts I'll be back on femara. I've done one round of femara before, 2.5 mg, when I went in for my ultrasound to see if I had a follicle they found tumors the size of my fists in my right ovary. They were flippin' huge! During the surgery they also found a large cyst in my left ovary that was drained.

I have a lot of anxiety about starting the femara again. I'm worried we'll go in for the ultrasound and they'll find more tumors / more problems, and this time we're using a sperm bank so we'll be out about 1,000 USD if they do. :cry:

I'm excited to be on team spearmint! I second Laura, we need a sparkly banner!!!!!! :happydance:

Hi everyone! Laura has recommended to me to try spearmint tea! Have not yet been diagnosed with PCOS but have a lot of symptoms so figured I may as well give this a try. We were TTC for a year before unsuccessfully so hoping this might help me to get my first ever bfp!

Welcome kittie!

Today I mixed spearmint and chocolate tea. Holy crap...

I'm still waiting for ovulation. I thought last month's cd15 ovulation might become the norm but no Bueno.

GP - consider this your sparkly "Team Spearmint" banner reminder :)

Oh forgot to say I've not actually started yet. Am awaiting my Amazon delivery :lol:

Wooohoooooo!

I'm still waiting for +opk. Frustrated is not the word

That is frustrating Laura. I hating OPKs.

Hate. Them. Passionately.

It's probably because I don't think I've ever ovulated while actually peeing on the damn sticks... but I HATE THEM. :hissy:

I'm still waiting for my next cycle to start. Currently on cycle day 43. My last cycle was 56 days long. Have any of you read about using parsley to induce a period? I've read that it only works after you've ovulated. I THINK that I've ovulated, but I've taken a break on temping / POAS this cycle, since we weren't trying at all. I'm going to start my parsley teas up tomorrow, again.

I'm just going to keep on drinking teas until I get my BFP! =D

I'm still throwing back my spearmint teas with a smile on my face. I've weaned back off coffee and am using a spearmint black tea in the morning, and then just my pure spearmint after that! Lovin' it! :thumbup:

Awesome!
I don't know anything about parsley, but good luck!

It's pretty cool! There's a little less information on it out there than there is on spearmint. But basically it makes your abdominal muscles contract, all of them. Coincidentally, you are advised NOT to drink parsley if you are expecting, as it can cause miscarriage.

It will also give you the runs, but hey, WORTH IT.:haha:

Never heard of the effects of parsley either! But worth knowing!

Boo, yesterday I was exhausted and busy all day! I will make you ladies a Team Spearmint banner today. I will also get the new ladies added in once I get to my computer. :thumbup:

Never knew that about parsley

and laura I know how you feel, I didn't get a +opk this month and don't think I'm getting one :( just have to sit and wait for af now, fx you get +opk soon :)

I have the pukka three mint tea, is this right? Been having two cups a day. :) only started a few days ago. I have pcos, so I'm really hoping this will bring me some regularity. X

i have that :) its lovely

and i love that its caffeine free

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"