Spearmint Cysters for Science! | 20 ladies so far!

I would laugh if I ovulate soon and get a bfp this cycle... but still im doubtful

I understand your doubt, but that would be AWESOME!!!!!!!

Like taking your car to the mechanic... it always stops making that weird sound... =P

Exactly, well the first time we got pregnant I had booked an appointment for the fertility fr. The appointment was on Tuesday 3rd June and on Sunday 1st June I got BFP... It was like threatening my body did the trick on that occasion lol

Heya ladies what do you think... ?

Attachments

• IMG_20150203_135100.jpg
    IMG_20150203_135100.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 16
Bummer! Go get some! :haha:

Or try holding it for 4 or 5 hours and take another IC. I hope this is it for you!

fx'd for you redrose!

Ugh still waiting my delivery of my tea! getting really impatient now! :brat:

Can I join you ladies?

I haven't been diagnosed with PCOS but since coming off the pill my cycles have been so erratic.

I took my last pill on the 25th May (2014) had my withdrawal bleed on the 27th for 7 days. I'm currently on cycle 3.

My first real cycle off the pill started on the 27th September and was 33 days. My next started on 30th October and lasted 86 days and this cycle started on 24th January and I'm currently on CD11.

I've ordered my tea I'm just waiting for it to arrive :happydance:

Woohoo, welcome, RainbowDrop!

Just know that if your cycles are irregular for another reason than high testosterone, the tea might not help you much. But it is delicious and worth a try!

My doctor seems to think I'm suffering with post pill amenorrhea, all tests I've had done have come back clear but it can't do any harm to try!

Worst case scenario is my digestion will improve!

My tea is finally here!! I ordered loose leaf spearmint tea from The Tea Spot! And I also bought their Tuffy Steeper to steep the leaves. It's supposed to be the best infuser out there so I'll let you all know how well it works and how I like the tea! :) having my first cup tonight!!

Yay, Aly! I hope you like it! You now have a ticker on the front page! :D

FX Redrose! That looks great!!!!!!

So I think I'm going to plant a bunch of spearmint this spring. It's pretty aggressive ... so I'm plotting out where I'm going to let it take over! Then I can dry my own and have an endless supply of tea. Mwuahahahaha

I'm doing alright having 1 cup at work but keep forgetting to have more when I get home! 1 cup is better than nothing though I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->