Spellbound babies!

J

jelliebabie

hi girls. Forming a group for those of you who have had fertility spells cast by witches. Not alot of people believe it this sort of stuff but its been around for centuries! For some of us it gives us hope! I am having a spell cast by mia angel and her coven. I am also having a spell cast by another witch on tuesday. Please add your story, and i will update all it works for x

I got a spell done by the Green Witch she included a spell for stress surrounding us as well just in case stress was effecting us. So far so good, I got an email from her saying she was really happy with how the spell went. It was funny because while she was casting the spell DH and I were sleeping due to different time zones etc and we both woke up feeling extra "in the mood" TMI I know but we have NEVER woke up in the mood before lol. I'm almost 100 % sure it was the spell. lol call me crazy but we're night people NEVER EVER morning people lol...

Oh she said that the spells normally work on the same cycle or the next cycle, her spells work but removing all the negatives and barriers that are preventing us from getting our bfp.

i also had a fertility spell by the real green witch she seems happy with it and thinks il be getting a bfp soon! can take from a couple of weeks to months to work so we shall see!! although the night she cast it i felt really lightheaded and giddly and then woke up to an email saying what time shed cast it and it was excatly the same time

i will give a little background on my case. Over 12 years ago i was with an ex bf and his family wherent happy because he was meant to have an arranged marriage. Well,he told me that someone had put black magic on me. Of course i laughed it off and thought no more of it! Not long after i had a mc and we split up. I then got with my dh and we started ttc. 12yrs later, no baby. I fell pregnant very easily with my ex twice, so i thought must be something wrong with dhs swimmers. And when a test we did proved they where normal i couldnt help think back to that curse many years ago. I now believe that may be what is blocking my ability to concieve, and i am putting my faith in white magick to rid me of that curse and help me concieve. I will also continue to pursue my fs refferal. I have hope and faith. And i know that mia angel has a very high success rate and has even featured in a mother and baby magasine. This group is for support and i would appreciate if non believers could refrain from negative comments. Thankyou :flower:

Oh wow that is a very scary situation!!! I really hope the spell will counter act the curse. Good luck hun I look forward to reading about your progression and everyone's progression with the spells. :flower:

goodluck to you to babe. I see some magick babies coming into the world! X

yayyyy we have a thread haha xxxx just to let the other girls no, OH got me a fertility and full protection spell done by Mia-angel and a fertility rose quartz bracelet xxxx

Hedgewitch is on here she does it as well. I think I will contact her.

Great to see this thread.

:hi: Rebecca

thanks shan. Good to see you too babe! And loren, yay glad ur here! You gave me my inspiration! Ok so mia contacted me and they will be casting for me either tonight or wednesday. Im so excited! Yay!

Hi girls i got one from the greenwitch a couple weeks back...she said she sees a bfp very soon and was more than happy with how the casting went.... altho all my physcic predictions say august/september for a bfp which may not sound long but another 3 cycles..... lol i want a bfp now! ;-)

ebay shan, i dnt no much about the green witch tho x

Di y dnt u do a front pagey thing uno the girls names, who thers spells from, what month and cycle they gt ther spell cast and the month and cycle they got ther bfp!!!!xxxxx just a thought lol

I got one from Moonlit castings back in January, a girl called Abbie. Really friendly and has kept in touch to find out what was going on. I contacted her last month as I still hadnt got my BFP and she has recast the spell, but with triple strength....so hoping for maybe some good news this month. She sent me an agate ring to wear which has the spell cast on it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->