Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Good luck smiley- really hoe you get your bfp this month x
Kbkb- wow just noticed you are inyour second trimester doesnt time fly!
Certain- enjoy the fact youcan eat and know you are putting weight on for a valid reason!

Well I had my surge according to cbfm and digi smiley on 18th so assuming ovulation happened on19th. We managed to dtd on the 18th and 19th ( the first with conceive plus) but not on the 20th. Before that we were trying to be more relaxed and bed when ittook our fancy! Hoping thatnot bedding on 20th wont have cost us as there should have been plenty of sperm (albeit possibly destroyed from dh hot bath ggrrr!) waiting. Also went for ultrasound at hospital following my 87 day cycle. They couldn't find my ovaries as they said my stomach was too tight and there was gas (tmi). However I had had to drink over 2 pints of water the hour before and was desperate for the toilet soof course my stomach wad going to be tight- with all the pressing it was a miracle I didn't wet myself! Anyway they ended up looking for them internally and after she found them she said everything seemed to look structurally sound but she would send info off to doctors next week. So for min am ( I think) in tww between 2-4 dpo depending when it actually happened. This means af would be due on holiday so am guaranteed it will show up to spite me. But on the chance it doesn't am unsure if to test while out or to wait another week til I get back as with my last cyclebeing do messed up am worried about disappointment... Again. What do you ladies think?

Hello :wave: old pal! Yes, doesnt time fly???:blush:
I think wait another week esp if you arent sure about the cyle...Yes, your last one was so messed up, I totally understand your caution...I know we;re all POAS addicts here, but :dohh: try to control it if you can. Your experience at the doc had me giggling a bit (sorry, was just a bit like my own 1st scan!!! too much water) but VERY GLAD to hear all's well with the insides!:hugs:
keep the faith, it WILL happen!

Smiley- eagerly waiting your :test: results ....no pressure, haha, lol...

:wohoo:

Thanks girls that was what I was thinking but then worried about drinking. I don't want to not drink for no reason but on other hand if I was I don't want to be drinking ... Catch 22! Let me highlight I won't be going mad just wine with dinner and a few cocktails. Bloody decisions ....
Smiley- test!!!

Smiley- eagerly waiting your :test: results ....no pressure, haha, lol...

:wohoo:

:D I am just meeting a friend then will prob her to wait a couple hours so estimated poas time will be about 4pm - wow I'm nervous!!

Thanks hoping! So glad to hear everything looks well with your ovaries, and pleased to see you are back in the tww. Looks like you've done some well time bd'ing - wishing you so much luck hun, I hope you get that bfp!!

Hmmm, it's a tough call about taking a test with u on hol, I had similar scenario but AF due day after I got back so that's why I didn't take one, I think if it were me though and I was due in the middle of hol if have to take one, only take it if/when AF doesn't show up tho - otherwise I'd go crazy not knowing! But then we all know I have a problem when it comes to poas!

x x x x

Thanks Hun. Fx for you too. Will check in when I get back from hairdressers and hopefully will see you flashing the bfp for yourself this time. Have everything crossed for you sweetie!

Hi guys. Long time no see. I am currently by the pool at my inlaws house in Portugal. Haven't checked in, in ages because I've felt so low. The appointment at the fertility clinic was cancelled and re-arranged to a day before next af!*

You know ppl go on about stress all the time and you think 'what have I got to be stressed about?'. *Well I do think that I have been stressed. The week before our hols I hardly slept with having too much to do and I wound myself up to the point that I couldnt talk about ttc with friends without becoming tearful.*

Since I've been on hol I have relaxed for the first time in months. Sad isn't it? We've not done opks or smep but bd more frequently than ever. Hoping for a miracle.*

Good luck smiley. I've come out of my hermit existence to wish you all of the luck in the world for a bfp
In the next hour or so. X

Hi guys. Long time no see. I am currently by the pool at my inlaws house in Portugal. Haven't checked in, in ages because I've felt so low. The appointment at the fertility clinic was cancelled and re-arranged to a day before next af!*

You know ppl go on about stress all the time and you think 'what have I got to be stressed about?'. *Well I do think that I have been stressed. The week before our hols I hardly slept with having too much to do and I wound myself up to the point that I couldnt talk about ttc with friends without becoming tearful.*

Since I've been on hol I have relaxed for the first time in months. Sad isn't it? We've not done opks or smep but bd more frequently than ever. Hoping for a miracle.*

Good luck smiley. I've come out of my hermit existence to wish you all of the luck in the world for a bfp
In the next hour or so. X

Oh hun, sorry to hear you've been feeling so low :hugs: I know what you mean about relaxing though, I think my holiday has really kicked relaxation into touch for me. It so easy to get so caught up in ttc and all the details that before you know it everything is on top of you and being stressed is second nature!! I'm glad your time in Portugal (Jealous muchly!!) is helping though.

Thanks for the good luck, and I appreciate you coming out of hermitness (it's a word) :D I'm just waiting for a wee to brew (building up the courage) and I'll update soon. Need to make sure im prepared to see bfn before I do it!

x x x x

Opps posted same time as smiley...lol hope the wee brews quickly for you :) FX!!

MrsFX - :hi: glad to hear you are relaxing - I think it seems to help for a lot of people so lots of luck to you and just enjoy everything!

Well, yet another update without a BFP. I went ahead and bought three different kinds of pregnancy tests last night since I was getting BFNs on the ICs and FRERs. I tested this morning with the Target brand and still got a BFN even though I'm supposedly 17dpo. SO - I've manually overridden my FF Ovulation Chart (link below) to show that I ovulated at CD24 even though that doesn't coincide with my positive OPK or fertile CM. There's no other explanation that I can think of to warrant still getting negatives instead of a positive. That makes me 9dpo with no implantation dip and my lowest ever post-ovulation temps. But the main reason I think I probably didn't ovulate until this date is that :sex: usually hurts for me after ovulation and it didn't start hurting until after this temp rise. I'm positively confoozled but not going to stress about it anymore. I'm expecting AF to arrive next week on Thursday and won't be the slightest bit surprised when she does! Hugs to everyone TTC! Congrats to those who have gotten their BFPs!

Finally mustered up the courage to do a test and omg... I think we've bloody done it.

I am shaking sooo much, and tears and about to come any moment!! I am just in shock! I really didn't think we'd done enough, I was hoping SO much but didn't really think it'd be a bfp!!!!

6 cycles and 8 long months later, we've finally done it!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::woohoo:

I just don't know what to do with myself :happydance:

Thank you so much to everyone who has wished me luck / helped me so much these past few months.

Now little Bean, I just need you to make sure you stick please! x x x x

Congratu-flipping-lations smiley. That is wonderful news. You have tried so hard. Happy and healthy 9 to you!!!

Congratu-flipping-lations smiley. That is wonderful news. You have tried so hard. Happy and healthy 9 to you!!!

Thank you hun :hugs: I will be following you closely, I know you are going to get yours very soon!! x x x

:D I did a digital as well....

x x x x

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 3
Big Congratulations to all the :bfp::bfp::bfp:'s!!!!!

I am CD1, and so very excited to try the SMEP this month!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->