Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

COngrats Smiely:happydance::happydance::happydance:

So happy for you!!!

More BFP's to come on this thread...I'm certain of it. Who's next?

Ahhhh smiley I am so so so happy for you :) :happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: going on holiday seems to do the trick :) so a French and Greek baby!! So pleased for you Hun... Looking forward to seeing you in 1st tri now. :hugs: :happydance:

Yes, Certain, apparently going on vacation is the key....leaving right now!!! :plane:

Hey ladies, wonder if I can join you all? Had an mmc in July and just finished my first af after the d and c. Looking to do SMEP this cycle! Any advice anyone can give?? How effective is it?
Was also wondering if (and this might sound like a stupid question) there was certain times of the day to bd that are better, like at night?? Such a random q but I'm about to go away for the week with my in laws so we may have to sneak some :sex: in during the day but not sure that will mess the plan up??

Thank you everyone!! Your all so lovely!

Yep, it does look like a holiday is the key to a bfp, wish id have tried this 8 months ago! :D

Hi Disney! Yes join this thread, the ladies here are amazing and SO supportive! I don't know exact success rates but there is a link somewhere to percentages.... But if you follow it exactly then it does seem to be pretty high! I never followed it properly, always seemed to miss a day for whatever reason, but those who did it properly had quick bfps!

Also, can't answer the time of day to bd - I think this was asked before but the general feeling was that it doesn't matter!!

Good luck hun x x x x

hey smiley :flow: thanks, I'm sticking to it like glue and dh is really on board so no matter what happens will be be following the plan to the last letter lol!!

I'm joining the BFP train!!!! I've taken 7 HPT from 10 DPO to today (13DPO) and ALL BFP!!!!! I credit it to SMEP!

I'm so excited yet terrified at the same time. M/C in June and can't through it again. Praying for a H&H 9 months <3

H&H 9 mnths AnnaE that's awesome!! Will definitely be praying for your bean!:hugs:

Smiley- oh my god yeah bfp!!!!!!!! Am so excited for you. I knew you would get a French bean!!!! After all the support you have given everyone on this thread you thoroughly deserve it. Could not be happier for you!!! Holidays is def the way forward! Hopefully i can add to the vacation babies by throwing a Spanish bfp into the mix as af might possibly be due when I am in Majorca and we can be holiday bump buddies with certain also! Happy and healthy 9 months!!

Congratulations Anna- happy and healthy 9 months.

This last couple of months seem to be really positive let's hope the bfp keep rolling in-mine included! X

OMG congrats Smiley :happydance: so happy for you, hope it's a sticky bean x

CD6 today - and I am going to try to do the plan - I am still learning how to read the IC OPKs until next month when I can use the monitor (hoping it doesn't come to that) - wishing #2 was as easy as #1 ... :(

:hugs:
Finally mustered up the courage to do a test and omg... I think we've bloody done it.

I am shaking sooo much, and tears and about to come any moment!! I am just in shock! I really didn't think we'd done enough, I was hoping SO much but didn't really think it'd be a bfp!!!!

6 cycles and 8 long months later, we've finally done it!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::woohoo:

I just don't know what to do with myself :happydance:

Thank you so much to everyone who has wished me luck / helped me so much these past few months.

Now little Bean, I just need you to make sure you stick please! x x x x

congrats!!!! happy and healthy 9 months to you doll

I'm joining the BFP train!!!! I've taken 7 HPT from 10 DPO to today (13DPO) and ALL BFP!!!!! I credit it to SMEP!

I'm so excited yet terrified at the same time. M/C in June and can't through it again. Praying for a H&H 9 months <3

congrats to you also!!! h&h 9 months to you !!:hugs:

Congratulations Anna!!! Glad SMEP worked for you, hope you have a h&h 9 months!

Thank youuuuuu girls!! I have been awake since super stupid o'clock today, I can't sleep I'm too excited!

Hoping - thank you hun, I'll be waiting now for you to get your Spanish bfp, that would be so fantastic for you!! And I can't wait to be bump buddies! When do u go away? Good luck lovely!

x x x x x

Welcome avidwriter15 :hi: lots of luck to you :)

Woo Congratulations Anna - praying for a stickybean for you :)

Hoping - FX you join us in the holiday baby group :)

Smiley - great to hear you are so excited, trust me soon you will be sleeping whenever you can :) wish I could sleep now but feel too sick :( welcome...:haha:

Welcome avidwriter15 :hi: lots of luck to you :)

Woo Congratulations Anna - praying for a stickybean for you :)

Hoping - FX you join us in the holiday baby group :)

Smiley - great to hear you are so excited, trust me soon you will be sleeping whenever you can :) wish I could sleep now but feel too sick :( welcome...:haha:

:haha: thanks hun! I remember the tiredness from last time, but to be honest - i'm always bloody tired anyway. I have a big soft spot for sleeping :D

Sorry you're feeling sick though, thats not fun :nope:

disney - Thats great your oh is totally up for smep, that makes things so much easier!!

x x x x x

Smiley- go away a week today so theoretically should be around 10 dpo then. Away for 10 days so fx. Xxx

Oh my god smiley!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo happy for u! Were only a few days apart!! Wooooo hooooo!!!!!!

Im sooooooo happy for u!!!!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxx

I want to join! I started bding early though, like cd 4 because I also started clomid and didn't want to miss it if it happened early. Im getting ewcm so we've started bding everyday yesterday but I'm still waiting for the positive opk. I feel it's right around the corner though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->