Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Smiley- go away a week today so theoretically should be around 10 dpo then. Away for 10 days so fx. Xxx

F big time X! If you're away for that long I would def take a test for being late, it would drive me crazy if AF didn't show up but I didn't have a test! :D

Oh my god smiley!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo happy for u! Were only a few days apart!! Wooooo hooooo!!!!!!

Im sooooooo happy for u!!!!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you lovely!! When is your due date? Yay! Bump buddies!! :happydance:

I want to join! I started bding early though, like cd 4 because I also started clomid and didn't want to miss it if it happened early. Im getting ewcm so we've started bding everyday yesterday but I'm still waiting for the positive opk. I feel it's right around the corner though!

What CD are you on now? Good luck!! :flower:

x x x x

Hey ladies, Been back and forth since November ttc, and ntnp. Ran the smep by DH last night, and we might give it a shot this cycle He better decide quick, I am on cd 5!!!

Cd 15. My ovulation was all over the place before, last month it was cd29. So I'm pretty excited about the ewcm now.

so just hecking in with you fabulous ladies!!hope everyone is coming along great and doing lots of bding!! and ofcoarse to the ladies who got their bfps!I hope you all are doing good :hugs:

as for me....got my smiley on 8/8 which was cd12 this time instead of cd14 like the previous cycles...so my ticker is wrong!! :haha:

Im assuming Im about 4-5 dpo now...some say to count the day after the smiley as ovulation day...so that would make sense,I think....
the 2ww is so boring! no symptoms,its too early...so Im trying to stay busy with work and adding baby items to my many wishlists online :blush:

anyone else about the same time as me??

fxed we get our bfps!!

so just hecking in with you fabulous ladies!!hope everyone is coming along great and doing lots of bding!! and ofcoarse to the ladies who got their bfps!I hope you all are doing good :hugs:

as for me....got my smiley on 8/8 which was cd12 this time instead of cd14 like the previous cycles...so my ticker is wrong!! :haha:

Im assuming Im about 4-5 dpo now...some say to count the day after the smiley as ovulation day...so that would make sense,I think....
the 2ww is so boring! no symptoms,its too early...so Im trying to stay busy with work and adding baby items to my many wishlists online :blush:

fxed we get our bfps!!

Good luck! :D

Hehe, I love baby wishlists - I always see things I want and absolutely must have :haha:

x x x x

fxed we get our bfps!!

Hey hun - I am on dame schedule as you. Hot my smiley and peak on cbfm on8/8 too so assuming ovulated on 9th which puts me around 4 dpo af should be due if back to normal on either mon 22nd or tues 23rd. I bedded night of smiley and following day so hoping i caught the egg - i have not followed smep fully this month as trying to be more relaxed Am def not going to test before af- having said that I most prob will before I go on holiday or I won't - oh hell who knows what I will do! What about you?

fxed we get our bfps!!

Good luck! :D

Hehe, I love baby wishlists - I always see things I want and absolutely must have :haha:

x x x x

Thanks doll :hugs: I always find something I want,need or absolutely love! I have way too many wishlists haha

fxed we get our bfps!!

Hey hun - I am on dame schedule as you. Hot my smiley and peak on cbfm on8/8 too so assuming ovulated on 9th which puts me around 4 dpo af should be due if back to normal on either mon 22nd or tues 23rd. I bedded night of smiley and following day so hoping i caught the egg - i have not followed smep fully this month as trying to be more relaxed Am def not going to test before af- having said that I most prob will before I go on holiday or I won't - oh hell who knows what I will do! What about you?

yay!!someone on the same boat as me :hugs: Im a poas addict so I will probably start testing before af is due :blush: sounds like you bded on the best days,so I wouldnt worry! we missed 1 day because I was exhausted from working,but we ended up bding 2 more times just incase...its alot of bding,so its no wonder alot of us miss a day or two :winkwink: I think as long as we have the days around and on ovulation day,we all should be fine...
we also used conceive plus for the first time this cycle because I have little to no ewcm....so hope that helped!!
keep me posted on any symptoms,Im a crazy symptom spotter but havent had anything as of recent...
enjoy your holiday!! try to relax,I know easier said than done!!

fxed we get our bfps!!! :dust:

Hello everyone, I started the smep this month and am very excited to see if it worked.

Girls I need your advice. I'm getting loads of ewcm and I'm crampy(yaaay!!) but still getting negatives on my digi opk. Should I still do every other day or do everyday now?? The cm seems so fertile I don't want to waste it! Lol

CONGRATS on all the BFP!!!! I hope to be one soon!!
Good luck everyone!

Girls I need your advice. I'm getting loads of ewcm and I'm crampy(yaaay!!) but still getting negatives on my digi opk. Should I still do every other day or do everyday now?? The cm seems so fertile I don't want to waste it! Lol

I would trust my body over the OPK personally. I think that they are always subject to error. Good luck!

Hi girls can I join!! I'm on my first cycle ttc #2 =) I'm on cd10, we dtd cd8 and tonights the night again =) <3

Smiley - ive worked out my due date should be 12th of April! Have u worked ures out? How r u feelin? Im absolutely knackered! All the time!

Lol we did say wed b bump buddies...glad its worked out that way!!

Hope everyone is havin a good day! Lots of good luck to you all! I think the pas few weeks is a great indicator that SMEP really does work!! Xxxxxx

Good Morning :flower:

SLH - Good luck, what CD are you on? Keep us updated :D

lanet - I think i would also second what GirlBlue said, if you think you are ov'ing then trust your body. But I would keep in mind that you may not have ov'ed yet and keep the opk on hand ready to test again should you get other signs. Good luck!

charliekitty - Good luck!!

steph1505 - Yep i've worked out my due date (well a website did) and it's 20th April. That's only a few days after my OH's birthday, so he's really pleased - and is hoping to be sharing his birthday! We'll see .... 2 birthday's on one day seem like a lot of future work!!! :haha:

Feeling fine at the moment, I am waiting for tiredness to kick in as I know it will. Last time I completely got away without any sickeness or nausea either, so would be nice if that happened again, but that's quite wishful thinking!

Oh and I sneezed this morning and it felt like my uterus was trying to break out - ouch!!

x x x x x

I got positive opk today!!! We skipped yesterday so we will continue today. I wonder if it's ok that I skipped yesterday?

Hey lanet!! Yay on the positive opk!! Just make sure u get bd'ing over the next 3 nites and hopefully ul catch that wee egg!!

Smiley thats so nice your OH wants to share his birthday! At least u wouldnt need to worry about buying him a present! There are no march or april birthdays in our family so theres no one near my due date! I was really sick last time with Brandon and havent had any so far so im hoping I escape it thie time! Ive picked all my nursery stuff and my pram already! OH cant beleve hes got all this for another 8 months haha!!! Xxxxxx

Hey Lanet- great news about the opk, like steph says don't worry about yesterday just get dtd now :) good luck.

All now preg smep'ers- what do you think about me starting a smep success thread in first tri so we can continue chatting together? I sometimes think it's not too fair on all the ladies still trying if we waffle on too much :) what you think?

fxed we get our bfps!!

yay!!someone on the same boat as me :hugs: Im a poas addict so I will probably start testing before af is due :blush: sounds like you bded on the best days,so I wouldnt worry! we missed 1 day because I was exhausted from working,but we ended up bding 2 more times just incase...its alot of bding,so its no wonder alot of us miss a day or two :winkwink: I think as long as we have the days around and on ovulation day,we all should be fine...
we also used conceive plus for the first time this cycle because I have little to no ewcm....so hope that helped!!
keep me posted on any symptoms,Im a crazy symptom spotter but havent had anything as of recent...
enjoy your holiday!! try to relax,I know easier said than done!!

fxed we get our bfps!!! :dust:

Might have to live my poas addiction through you... still undecided what to do. Might test after af on holiday and BFN at least I can go down my sorrows in copious amounts of alcohol! I wouldn't worry you missed a day you still would have had some:spermy: waiting for the egg and it is better that way than the other as egg is the one with the shorter lifespan! I also used conceive plus but only the once during ovulation as i forgot the following night! Try to relax too and keep me posted on your poas. i am trying not to symptom spot - nipples are a bit sore but not as bad as they have been in other months when af arrived. Also have a couple of spots which normally come nearer to af but this could be due to lack of sleep and stupidly late nights as is the summer hols. keep me posted hunxxx FX for us would be lovely for us to be able to join the smep bump buddies crew!:hugs:

Hey Lanet- great news about the opk, like steph says don't worry about yesterday just get dtd now :) good luck.

All now preg smep'ers- what do you think about me starting a smep success thread in first tri so we can continue chatting together? I sometimes think it's not too fair on all the ladies still trying if we waffle on too much :) what you think?

Hey hun! I think this is a fab idea, was wondering if we could set one up over there as well :)

x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->