Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Certain- Enjoy wicked ( can't believe you are going to a show about a witch when that is exactly what we are trying to avoid hehe!)

Smiley- stay positive the longer your af us late the more positive it is looking for your bfp!

Not really getting hopes up as def don't feel gave done enough bding. And with my pis opk all over the place don't have a clue what body is doing!

Igotbabyfever- any symptoms?

Soxfan- welcome!

Everyone else anything to share?

i got my first positive opk yesturday.... :) used soft cups and pre seed. been ttc for 5 years and its taking its toll. but im feeling butterflies and really hopeful.

Hi girls. We are on day 12 so 3rd day of bd every other since day 8. Anyone else got any news? xx

i got my first positive opk yesturday.... :) used soft cups and pre seed. been ttc for 5 years and its taking its toll. but im feeling butterflies and really hopeful.

Fingers crossed for you- keep bedding for next few days to cover your bases!

got a + OPK yesterday in the afternoon. we BD the day b4 and that night and this morning and will for the next couple days.

haha thanks! i hate the 2ww! damn it.

me too i so agree.. yeah im bding until cd20 im cd 14 got a few more days... then it will be waiting waiting waiting will take my first hpt on june 11th

I hope I can ask this here. Does anyone adjust this plan to when they normally O? For example, if you normally O around CD16, do you start on CD12 and work it that way? Or, do you stick to the plan exactly regardless of when you normally O?

Smiley- Thanks!!! not too much longer...Im waiting to test on june 7th...trying not to cave in and do it sooner!
Hopingitwill- Ive been doing my best not to symptom spot...things I have noticed that I know was not my imagination was the nausea Ive had off and on since friday late evening..seems to only disappear when I eat something..and I had some light cramping everyday since cd14...I believe Im about to be 6-7 dpo..nothing else going on though...what about you?

welcome to all of the new ladies..sorry for my rudeness :) how are you all doing?

got a + OPK yesterday in the afternoon. we BD the day b4 and that night and this morning and will for the next couple days.

Good luck!!! Ive been trying to take a break from bding since we followed the plan this cycle...DH keeps saying "we have to bd!! it might be our last chance" lol

keep us posted,I may have to try preseed and softcups if this isnt our cycle...
fxed and lots of :dust: you get you :bfp: :hugs:

Hi ladies- wicked was great!! Really good night. However I had another bfn this morn and then some pink when I wiped so think the :witch: is on the way :( pretty sure it's not ib as I'm on 12dpo and I've been really pmssy! Feeling pretty crap about it now. Hope it doesn't drag and af comes properly so that we can just get on with the next round of SMEP!!

Octopus- welcome! I think the idea is that you do it from cd 8 anyway just in case you o early- I did this month ( on cd10 instead of cd14)

how are we all?

Morning! Ah, glad you had a good evening! Don't worry about the bfn, there is still lots of time yet - i've seen lots about people getting pink when wiping and it not necessarily meaning AF is on her way. Keeping my fingers crossed that AF stays away for you!!

Still no AF and BFN's for me. Getting really fed up now, I should be into my next cycle but nope... still stuck in limbo. :nope: I don't think im pregnant, just don't think theres any way I can be - so i'm just waiting for AF to arrive... never have I wanted that witch to get here!!! I've been reading so many posts by other people who have been in the same position (a little obsessively :blush:) and the majority all end up with AF - so just a matter of time.

Think i'm going to try temping next month, so that I know exactly when I Ov and will know for sure next time i'm going to be late!! Does anyone do it?

Hi all. We made it back on the sunniest day of the weekend! On cd22 10dpo and only symptom is sore bbs, not nips but sore sides. I have had this 'symptom' almost every month so think it's more of an Af symptom than anything else.
:flasher: I saw a baby shaped cloud, whilst cloud spotting :flasher:

This time next week it will all be known!!

Now, I need a bath!

Smiley: I temp. Got a baby mad thermometer from amazon. It's pretty good. U need one that is accurate to .00 degrees I.e 37.07. I plot my temps on a iPhone app but I think u can do it online fertility friend maybe?

I notice a dip in temp the day before Af and a raise after OV. It's reassuring and did make the disappointment of Af a tiny bit less

You have to take your temp same time daily before u move basically

Smiley- Thanks!!! not too much longer...Im waiting to test on june 7th...trying not to cave in and do it sooner!
Hopingitwill- Ive been doing my best not to symptom spot...things I have noticed that I know was not my imagination was the nausea Ive had off and on since friday late evening..seems to only disappear when I eat something..and I had some light cramping everyday since cd14...I believe Im about to be 6-7 dpo..nothing else going on though...what about you?

It's sounding positive for you igotbabyfever. Not really symptom spotting as really don't think this is my month. I have node when I ovulated so really waiting to start new cycle. Have bought cbfm for next month that's how implanting I feel at min. Anyway 9 days til af due!

Smiley- the longer af doesn't show the more positive it looks. Why don't you go to doc and explain you are late but keepgetting bfn. Ask for blood test as might pick up lower bfp hormones?

thanks igotbabyfever. FX for you as well!

i only used softcups this cycle no preseed. but im using it next cycle if no BFP again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->