Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Smiley- Thanks!!! not too much longer...Im waiting to test on june 7th...trying not to cave in and do it sooner!
Hopingitwill- Ive been doing my best not to symptom spot...things I have noticed that I know was not my imagination was the nausea Ive had off and on since friday late evening..seems to only disappear when I eat something..and I had some light cramping everyday since cd14...I believe Im about to be 6-7 dpo..nothing else going on though...what about you?

Im due my AF then aswell! And im also atempting to not symptom spot! Ive had sickness on and off. A few pains in my boobs but thats all.... Think there normal for me ha ha ha ha. xx

Hey ladies,
Before weeing on a stick (unless for research purposes) read this

https://infertility.about.com/od/infertilitytesting/bb/pregnancy_test.htm

I found in on a ttw thread.

Thanks for the link MrsFX - Im actually thinking about maybe stopping the study as seeing so many BFNs is really getting me down. I will have to have a think as I dont want to let them down.

IGotBabyFever - sounds good :) FX for you!!

Smiley - Thanks for the support. I wish it was hopeful but I do sometimes get this before AF and I am having periody cramps, no more spotting/colour today though!
I havent been temping but I must admit i am also considering it. I have got a thermometer but havent really used it as im not sure how good i would be at doing it at the same time - how accurate does it have to be? It would be good to be 'prewarned' for AF and to confirm Ov etc.

Thanks for that link! really should not test early should we!! Yeh I think i'm going to buy a thermometer off amazon, along with a truck load of cheap OPK's and HPT's - Can anyone recommend some good cheap ones?? Or are they all pretty much the same? I think temping will eliminate some of the guess work that I have been doing, and also it will help not get hopes up if there's no chance of being preg!

I think I am going to book a docs appointment for the end of the week, give AF a chance to show. If not i'll prob have to spice up the amount of time i've been waiting for AF as my doc is pretty crap at doing anything unless youre on deaths door!!

Ah well, hope everyone is feeling ok this evening - bank holiday 2mrw, WOOHOO!!! x

Smiley: I temp. Got a baby mad thermometer from amazon. It's pretty good. U need one that is accurate to .00 degrees I.e 37.07. I plot my temps on a iPhone app but I think u can do it online fertility friend maybe?

I notice a dip in temp the day before Af and a raise after OV. It's reassuring and did make the disappointment of Af a tiny bit less

You have to take your temp same time daily before u move basically

P.S - What app do you use? I could do with one! :D

I use bbt chart app. U can search aps for bbt. It's ok and free. Just be sure to put a temp in every day. I use a clear blue fertility monitor which is a bit pricey but helpful for me this month when I OV d early as historically I have just used dates.
In hindsight I would try the clear blue smiley sticks that certain uses before I spent a lot of cash for a few months.

Hi Everyone,
Can I join you ladies? I've been following both this and the other thread for a few weeks and am following the SMEplan for this cycle (my first one ttc) and have my fingers crossed. I got my positive OPK yesterday so I'm right in the middle of the action! :)
Like I said, I've totally been lurking, and have enjoyed your conversation and advice. You guys seem like a great bunch!

Good luck to you and :dust:

Thanks for that link! really should not test early should we!! Yeh I think i'm going to buy a thermometer off amazon, along with a truck load of cheap OPK's and HPT's - Can anyone recommend some good cheap ones?? Or are they all pretty much the same? I think temping will eliminate some of the guess work that I have been doing, and also it will help not get hopes up if there's no chance of being preg!

I think I am going to book a docs appointment for the end of the week, give AF a chance to show. If not i'll prob have to spice up the amount of time i've been waiting for AF as my doc is pretty crap at doing anything unless youre on deaths door!!

Ah well, hope everyone is feeling ok this evening - bank holiday 2mrw, WOOHOO!!! x

hey smiley...i bought mine off early-pregnancy-tests.com....i got the midstream tests....you do have to wait up to 10 minutes for results but they were pretty cheap...dont give up yet, your hormones could possibly not be high enough to show on a pregnancy test....i have heard a lot about this on other sites...:dust:

certain...it may be too early, sometimes the hormone is not detected early enough.....:dust:

alicia....welcome...we have been ttc for three years--i completely feel it taking a toll on us as well....it will happen, everything happens for a reason!!!!:hugs:

how is everyone doing??? i am due for AF June 21 so i will test June 22 if :witch: doesn't show

:dust::dust::dust:

Smiley: I temp. Got a baby mad thermometer from amazon. It's pretty good. U need one that is accurate to .00 degrees I.e 37.07. I plot my temps on a iPhone app but I think u can do it online fertility friend maybe?

I notice a dip in temp the day before Af and a raise after OV. It's reassuring and did make the disappointment of Af a tiny bit less

You have to take your temp same time daily before u move basically

P.S - What app do you use? I could do with one! :D

I have been using the iperiod app. You can mark on days you bed, temp cervical mucus, cervical position, opk etc... Basically the whole shabang. Found an interesting topic today on ttc- Search 'i cheated'. It's about bloodtests to check for bfp but had got a YouTube video about a woman who pricks her fingers to draw blood and uses hpt for urine. Have a look if anything will make you feel better that we are not that obsessive as he takes symptom spotting and early testing to a whole new level!!!!

Smiley - I got mine from a site called zoombaby.com. They also include with opk some pregnancy tests. You can request extra sensitive ones if you want.

Certain- keep positive it's not over until af shows up

Everyone else babydust to you all. Hopefully we shall have a couple of 'busy' weeks coming up with lots of bfp!!!!

Maidenet-it is hard to not symptom spot !! Im trying not to write everything off as a symptom...fxed you get your :bfp:
Certain- anything new going on with you? Im sorry about the bfn's...maybe not enough hcg built up yet...fxed for you doll :hug:
Hoping-Im actually quite calm this cycle...I havent had too many "symptoms"...thought it was odd I had a stuffy nose all day,and it was like 80 degrees outside..odd but may be just hunting for a symptom :haha: Ive read alot of the ladies have "felt out" during cycles and end up with a :bfp: you arent out until the :witch: shows her face!! fxed crossed we get our :bfp: !!!!
and to everyone else,I hope you all are in good health and are staying positive!!
lots of :dust: for everyone!!!

Morning Ladies!

IGotBabyFever and ptgly wtg- thanks for the boosts, however the :witch: has got me full force this morning! :( Im not sure whats happened to my 27/28 day cycle, this one has been 22 days!! Oh well, going have my glasses of wine tonight and look to the next cycle, although worryingly I think I may be due to Ov the weekend im away from DH- argh!! then again with the way its been this month I have no idea when i will ov really! Just have to wait and see! Thanks for all your support this cycle ladies with all my crazy symptom spotting - will NOT do it next month!!

Any news from you ladies? Smiley hows it going, any sign for you?

certain...it may be too early, sometimes the hormone is not detected early enough.....:dust:

alicia....welcome...we have been ttc for three years--i completely feel it taking a toll on us as well....it will happen, everything happens for a reason!!!!:hugs:

how is everyone doing??? i am due for AF June 21 so i will test June 22 if :witch: doesn't show

:dust::dust::dust:

Ptntly Wtg - :hi: I have re added you to the list with your new due date. I think it would be good to leave the af/hug on the list for a little bit then move on to the next cycle - what do you think?
Good luck for the next one :)

Hi there ladies- Just got back from the weekend, spending some time catching up with your posts

Certainturton
-i am so sorry the :witch: got you...totally agree this symptom spotting is a real downer, I'd already resolved last month not to do it cause its so disheartening! Join the club :)! Go get your 3.5 wine glasses down :drunk: you have earned it!!! You have been marvellous at keeping up everyone's spirits and being so full of cheer even after all those negative tests....Hope next cycle is better, FX for you
Smiley- FX for you, the :AF: being away is super news...have you done a blood test yet?
Hopingitwill- You and I are in the same camp of not being 100% sure of O-date! What the heck, maybe another month, I say!!
MrsFX- Glad you got at least some sunshine! Do you get tender bbs every cycle? mine are tender too (not nips just bbs, like when touched and randomly i get the armpit pains)...but I am so not symptom spotting. I think I couldve gotten it every cycle till now but not noticed it until we started TTC!!!
soxfan- Welcome! Join the chatty SMEP gang!

Update from me- Vomitted on Saturday night ...Ok, before we get excited- I ate prawns like they were going out of fashion ALL day long at the wedding. I was absolutely fine for 2 hrs after dinner while we watched a movie on TV and just as I went to brush, i felt nauseous for 1 minute and puked a bit.Very little but there you go....DH has started symptom spotting and got very excited :haha:....I am not reading too much into it, I think it was more my gluttony than anything else. Whatever I read about it too seemed to suggest that HCG is not high enough 9dpo to induce vomitting. Any thoughts? (((Yes i know, I sound like a total dork))))

Morning everyone :flower:

Sorry to hear AF arrived Certain :hugs: :hugs: though, I am actually very jealous at this moment in time - Still no AF, STILL BFN :cry: I am getting so irritated / frustrated, just want to curl into a ball until AF gets here so I can get on with everything!! Where are you stupid witch???? I'm wandering if i can mind over matter this and force her out..... :shrug:

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Going to be one of them days.

xxx

:wave: smiley! Good morning...I would be very excited if I were you....I say go get a blood test done and end the misery..I think its very positive that the :witch: hasnt shown, you are more likely pregnant than not!

Welcome back kbkb! :hugs: did you have a nice time away? Ohhh being sick is a great sign, you can definitely start getting sicky at 9dpo, if your eggy was fertilised and implanted early you would start producing the preg hormone which gives all those preg symptoms! Oh fx it is this and not those prawns!! Was anyone else poorly who ate them? Could be good news if not :D

Thanks, I haven't had a blood test but I don't think they give them out freely round here - will def be booking an appointment for the end of the week though to try but I doubt I'll get one. :nope:

Had a lovely time away from the obsession of TTC :haha: , thank you
I'm not so sure I ever got sick before from eating, it was always when i was foolish enough to mix drinks or something...never from food. Nobody else was sick either...I felt nothing after dinner for 2 hours! then suddenly ...BAM! nausea and puke...what's weirder is I have NO nausea outside of that 1 incident...eating absolutely fine! driving me insane...

Oh no, that hurts smiley...No doc appointment until the end of the week?? Poor you, what torture this is...lets hope you dont have to wait that long. By the end of this week, I'll be an unholy mess too...:witch: due saturday

Wow! That sounds very promising!!! SO exciting!

Yep, it's a right old pain in the arse! Oh well, going to stop moaning and get on with it - will just order my things for next month (never thought buying a thermometer would make me excited!) and hope AF shows up soon.

Are you going to test before you're due or wait and see if af shows first?

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->