Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Nope, I've resolved not to Symptomspot or test -just going to patiently wait for AF till Saturday...if she doesnt, I'll test Sunday. not getting too excited, Smiley...I am trying to keep a zen like state of calm (not remotely succeeding, but trying hard)!

Well if you are pretending to be calm you are doing a very good job at it!! :)

hahahhaaa.....I am trying, Smiley.....I am just too scared of the disappointment of symptom spotting. I keep reminding myself we shouldnt hope cos we didnt get enough :sex: in before O-date

Wow! That sounds very promising!!! SO exciting!

Yep, it's a right old pain in the arse! Oh well, going to stop moaning and get on with it - will just order my things for next month (never thought buying a thermometer would make me excited!) and hope AF shows up soon.

Are you going to test before you're due or wait and see if af shows first?

:dust:

THANKS For the pep talk though!!!

Hello Twinkle! Nice to have you on the chat...Happy BD'ing ;)

Had a lovely time away from the obsession of TTC :haha: , thank you
I'm not so sure I ever got sick before from eating, it was always when i was foolish enough to mix drinks or something...never from food. Nobody else was sick either...I felt nothing after dinner for 2 hours! then suddenly ...BAM! nausea and puke...what's weirder is I have NO nausea outside of that 1 incident...eating absolutely fine! driving me insane...

Oh no, that hurts smiley...No doc appointment until the end of the week?? Poor you, what torture this is...lets hope you dont have to wait that long. By the end of this week, I'll be an unholy mess too...:witch: due saturday

Hi.... you are certainly able to get nausea and vomitting at 9dpo - TEST WOMAN!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm not so sure I ever got sick before from eating, it was always when i was foolish enough to mix drinks or something...never from food. Nobody else was sick either...I felt nothing after dinner for 2 hours! then suddenly ...BAM! nausea and puke...what's weirder is I have NO nausea outside of that 1 incident...eating absolutely fine! driving me insane...

Oh no, that hurts smiley...No doc appointment until the end of the week?? Poor you, what torture this is...lets hope you dont have to wait that long. By the end of this week, I'll be an unholy mess too...:witch: due saturday

Hi.... you are certainly able to get nausea and vomitting at 9dpo - TEST WOMAN!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just 1 instance (after extreme gluttony :haha:)!No, I could not handle a :bfn:....i am waiting until AF date...Very sorry to hear about your loss last month, Twinkle458..Saw your signature too...Please vent at will here, we're all here to listen! Keep the faith...

Ok I think I'm at least 9dpo. I WANT TO TEST. Must resist going out and buying an early. AF due Friday/Saturday and in the past early tests have only led to further obsession and disappointment but I think a. Because my cbfm picked up early OV and b. We bd 3 days in a row around OV why wouldn't I be pregnant?!?

This is probably pms talking tho. Feeling slightly calmer now I have let that out. Maybe a spot of diy will distract me.

Certain I am so sorry about Af. What a shame. At least you can get strafed again. Enjoy your bank holiday wine.

Smiley. Have u had anymore faints on the Superdrug tests? I wonder if a family planning nurse could see u sooner and take blood.

Ok I think I'm at least 9dpo. I WANT TO TEST. Must resist going out and buying an early. AF due Friday/Saturday and in the past early tests have only led to further obsession and disappointment but I think a. Because my cbfm picked up early OV and b. We bd 3 days in a row around OV why wouldn't I be pregnant?!?

This is probably pms talking tho. Feeling slightly calmer now I have let that out. Maybe a spot of diy will distract me.

Certain I am so sorry about Af. What a shame. At least you can get strafed again. Enjoy your bank holiday wine.

Smiley. Have u had anymore faints on the Superdrug tests? I wonder if a family planning nurse could see u sooner and take blood.

mrsfx-get DH to hide those tests asap! they are instruments of the devil! I resolve to stay resolute and not test alongside you...11 dpo here.

MrsFX - Get that thought out of your head! Early testing is not accurate and if it shows a bfn will only bring you down - when theres still loads of time to get a bfp!! I will not be testing early ever again!! I do agree though, if your cbfm picked up O and you bd around then why shouldnt you be - Not long to wait though now!

Nope no more squinters, might have been a duff pack that I had? Although im sure the second one I took was from a diff pack... I dunno, either way I am not getting anything that even remotely looks like a line! Thats a good idea, i might try and see if I can get in there - haha, don't even know where the nearset family planning place is to me. Will have to look it up!

Thanks guys. Kbkb we are due at the same time I will resolve to avoid the sticks of doom until Sunday/monday if I am lucky enough to choose.
Smiley I think that all surgeries have a nurse with a family planning specalisum. Good luck. The show is nit over until the fat lady sings.

Thanks guys. Kbkb we are due at the same time I will resolve to avoid the sticks of doom until Sunday/monday if I am lucky enough to choose.
Smiley I think that all surgeries have a nurse with a family planning specalisum. Good luck. The show is nit over until the fat lady sings.

That's the spirit! Agree with smiley- the disappointment and heartbreak of testing early is just not worth it...We shall stay strong and talk each other out of any POAS urges! we're both due Saturday...I really hope we have a clear :witch: free weekend....Testing Sunday.

More sane talk on HCG levels based on dpo and more reasons not to test

https://www.webwomb.com/hcg_hpts.htm

Hi girls. We are on day 12 so 3rd day of bd every other since day 8. Anyone else got any news? xx

You having any problems persuading your other half to go with plan or you not telling him?

:haha:Lol - i have told him, but hes not too keen on the 'every other day' rule!! How about you? xx

Not going to tell him because he says if it is preplanned it becomes a chore and he wants impulse! Notthat easy when ttc. Don't get me wrong he wants a baby but is not as impatient as me he wants things to happen more naturally!

Hi girls. We are on day 12 so 3rd day of bd every other since day 8. Anyone else got any news? xx

You having any problems persuading your other half to go with plan or you not telling him?

:haha:Lol - i have told him, but hes not too keen on the 'every other day' rule!! How about you? xx

Not going to tell him because he says if it is preplanned it becomes a chore and he wants impulse! Notthat easy when ttc. Don't get me wrong he wants a baby but is not as impatient as me he wants things to happen more naturally!

Impatience is the curse of the TTC lady!! My DH would happily bd every day if i'd let him!!! Is this your first? x

Just 1 instance (after extreme gluttony :haha:)!No, I could not handle a :bfn:....i am waiting until AF date...Very sorry to hear about your loss last month, Twinkle458..Saw your signature too...Please vent at will here, we're all here to listen! Keep the faith...

Thanks :hugs: Its not that i want to vent particularly, its just that people get very awkward when i'm telling them how i feel - many of my friends have either never mc'd or never had a baby so don't understand the overwhelming heartbreak and loss you feel if you mc. Its hard trying to explain about all the ttc and the excitement of a BFP to people who don't get it....

Even my very best friend who had masses of fertility problems has no idea what to say to me when i lost either baby.. The line in my signature is from a poem which sums it up nicely
'Call me if you need me,
thats what everybody said,
but how do i call and scream down the phone
'My God, my child is dead'?
No one wants to listen,
to the words i have to say,
why is it that a mothers grief
scares everyone away'?

I would love for someone to understand that MY baby, MY child died last month, and whilst the pain eases and you do feel better, you never lose that feeling of being cheated, or forget the child you've lost....

Just realised maybe i did need to vent..:haha: xxx thank you!

Looks like the plan didn't work. spotting today. We will be NTNP for the summer. Good luck ladies!!!

Looks like the plan didn't work. spotting today. We will be NTNP for the summer. Good luck ladies!!!

:hugs: sorry to hear that. I know how you are feeling today but enjoy a nice hot bath and some wine :) Sad to hear you wont be joining us for SMEP next month but maybe NTNP is a good plan - It is said it happens once you relax (although I tend to want to hit people when they say that to me :haha:).

:hugs: sorry to hear that. I know how you are feeling today but enjoy a nice hot bath and some wine :) Sad to hear you wont be joining us for SMEP next month but maybe NTNP is a good plan - It is said it happens once you relax (although I tend to want to hit people when they say that to me :haha:).

Thanks. it's too hot for a bath :lol: I may have a drink today tho.

Thanks. it's too hot for a bath :lol: I may have a drink today tho.

Wow too hot for a bath would be lovely! Its a long weekend here and its gloomy :( oh well - getting lots of bits and bobs done. Enjoy :wine:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->