Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Looks like the plan didn't work. spotting today. We will be NTNP for the summer. Good luck ladies!!!

:hugs: sorry to hear that. I know how you are feeling today but enjoy a nice hot bath and some wine :) Sad to hear you wont be joining us for SMEP next month but maybe NTNP is a good plan - It is said it happens once you relax (although I tend to want to hit people when they say that to me :haha:).

Thanks. it's too hot for a bath :lol: I may have a drink today tho.

Wow too hot for a bath would be lovely! Its a long weekend here and its gloomy :( oh well - getting lots of bits and bobs done. Enjoy :wine:

Yeah it's gonna be 90 degrees today!!!

Looks like the plan didn't work. spotting today. We will be NTNP for the summer. Good luck ladies!!!

:hugs: sorry to hear that. I know how you are feeling today but enjoy a nice hot bath and some wine :) Sad to hear you wont be joining us for SMEP next month but maybe NTNP is a good plan - It is said it happens once you relax (although I tend to want to hit people when they say that to me :haha:).

Thanks. it's too hot for a bath :lol: I may have a drink today tho.

Wow too hot for a bath would be lovely! Its a long weekend here and its gloomy :( oh well - getting lots of bits and bobs done. Enjoy :wine:

I hope you got your 3.5 glasses!!!! Cmon, drink up...:wine: We have resolved to have some thing to look forward to either way....I may join u soon in drunkfest!

Had a lovely time away from the obsession of TTC :haha: , thank you
I'm not so sure I ever got sick before from eating, it was always when i was foolish enough to mix drinks or something...never from food. Nobody else was sick either...I felt nothing after dinner for 2 hours! then suddenly ...BAM! nausea and puke...what's weirder is I have NO nausea outside of that 1 incident...eating absolutely fine! driving me insane...

Oh no, that hurts smiley...No doc appointment until the end of the week?? Poor you, what torture this is...lets hope you dont have to wait that long. By the end of this week, I'll be an unholy mess too...:witch: due saturday

Hi.... you are certainly able to get nausea and vomitting at 9dpo - TEST WOMAN!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just 1 instance (after extreme gluttony :haha:)!No, I could not handle a :bfn:....i am waiting until AF date...Very sorry to hear about your loss last month, Twinkle458..Saw your signature too...Please vent at will here, we're all here to listen! Keep the faith...

Thanks :hugs: Its not that i want to vent particularly, its just that people get very awkward when i'm telling them how i feel - many of my friends have either never mc'd or never had a baby so don't understand the overwhelming heartbreak and loss you feel if you mc. Its hard trying to explain about all the ttc and the excitement of a BFP to people who don't get it....

Even my very best friend who had masses of fertility problems has no idea what to say to me when i lost either baby.. The line in my signature is from a poem which sums it up nicely
'Call me if you need me,
thats what everybody said,
but how do i call and scream down the phone
'My God, my child is dead'?
No one wants to listen,
to the words i have to say,
why is it that a mothers grief
scares everyone away'?

I would love for someone to understand that MY baby, MY child died last month, and whilst the pain eases and you do feel better, you never lose that feeling of being cheated, or forget the child you've lost....

Just realised maybe i did need to vent..:haha: xxx thank you!

Those are beautiful lines..... FX that you never have to suffer that awful ordeal again....Hope things look up for you now on!!!:hugs: Think positive!

Welcome to this thread, positive thinking is our motto...we have been trying and keep everyone's spirits up by thinking of 3.5 glasses of :wine: for a :bfn: , so we have something to look forward to either way!
nobody knows how on earth 1 glass went up to a propah half bottle quota ;)

Thanks guys. Kbkb we are due at the same time I will resolve to avoid the sticks of doom until Sunday/monday if I am lucky enough to choose.
Smiley I think that all surgeries have a nurse with a family planning specalisum. Good luck. The show is nit over until the fat lady sings.

Thanks for your link too, MrsFX...we shall not POAS!

Had a lovely time away from the obsession of TTC :haha: , thank you
I'm not so sure I ever got sick before from eating, it was always when i was foolish enough to mix drinks or something...never from food. Nobody else was sick either...I felt nothing after dinner for 2 hours! then suddenly ...BAM! nausea and puke...what's weirder is I have NO nausea outside of that 1 incident...eating absolutely fine! driving me insane...

Oh no, that hurts smiley...No doc appointment until the end of the week?? Poor you, what torture this is...lets hope you dont have to wait that long. By the end of this week, I'll be an unholy mess too...:witch: due saturday

Hi.... you are certainly able to get nausea and vomitting at 9dpo - TEST WOMAN!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just 1 instance (after extreme gluttony :haha:)!No, I could not handle a :bfn:....i am waiting until AF date...Very sorry to hear about your loss last month, Twinkle458..Saw your signature too...Please vent at will here, we're all here to listen! Keep the faith...

Thanks :hugs: Its not that i want to vent particularly, its just that people get very awkward when i'm telling them how i feel - many of my friends have either never mc'd or never had a baby so don't understand the overwhelming heartbreak and loss you feel if you mc. Its hard trying to explain about all the ttc and the excitement of a BFP to people who don't get it....

Even my very best friend who had masses of fertility problems has no idea what to say to me when i lost either baby.. The line in my signature is from a poem which sums it up nicely
'Call me if you need me,
thats what everybody said,
but how do i call and scream down the phone
'My God, my child is dead'?
No one wants to listen,
to the words i have to say,
why is it that a mothers grief
scares everyone away'?

I would love for someone to understand that MY baby, MY child died last month, and whilst the pain eases and you do feel better, you never lose that feeling of being cheated, or forget the child you've lost....

Just realised maybe i did need to vent..:haha: xxx thank you!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

More sane talk on HCG levels based on dpo and more reasons not to test

https://www.webwomb.com/hcg_hpts.htm

I can't open this link? Could have really done with something sane to read!

More sane talk on HCG levels based on dpo and more reasons not to test

https://www.webwomb.com/hcg_hpts.htm

I can't open this link? Could have really done with something sane to read!

Basically, you need to find out what level of HCG (sensitivity) your tests are....
they have spelled out a range of HCG values you should be based on dpo..if your tests are not sensitive enough (i am not an expert),maybe thats why you are getting bfn's....i copied the table...if you're using a 100 MIU test, and you're 16dpo-19-dpo, you could still show negative..you could have also misjudged O date or implantation could be late (is the gist of it....)

10 DPO:
10 - 50 mIU/ml HcG

13 DPO:
20 - 100 mIU/ml HcG

16 DPO:
40 - 200 mIU/ml HcG

19 DPO:
80 - 400 mIU/ml HcG

22 DPO:
160 - 800 mIU/ml HcG

Ahh ok, that makes sense thanks! :flower: I'm pretty sure the superdrug tests i'm using are 10miu though.... which would throw me well out of this!! Maybe i'll try a different brand in the next couple days see if it makes a difference. :shrug:

Ahh ok, that makes sense thanks! :flower: I'm pretty sure the superdrug tests i'm using are 10miu though.... which would throw me well out of this!! Maybe i'll try a different brand in the next couple days see if it makes a difference. :shrug:

Ouch, that is perplexing! weird......Blood test, Smiley......if you're not usually late, i'd still think the tests are making a mistake. Any symptoms (i know, i hate asking this...) but sore bbs, headaches, nausea ,thirst, sense of smell, things taste funny???

I know, it's very odd - i'm never late. Not really any of the usual symptoms...the only things that are left that could be symptoms are, dizziness, really achey lower back, still got strange aches low down (almost lady bits but to each side) and lots of cm (sorry) - but there must be other, more logical, reasons for these things!! I'm just hoping it isn't something actually wrong with me....

I know, it's very odd - i'm never late. Not really any of the usual symptoms...the only things that are left that could be symptoms are, dizziness, really achey lower back, still got strange aches low down (almost lady bits but to each side) and lots of cm (sorry) - but there must be other, more logical, reasons for these things!! I'm just hoping it isn't something actually wrong with me....

The symptoms sound really good, smiley. Honestly. Is the CM coloured? read many posts that said too much CM could be indicator of pregnancy (mucus Plug). NOTHING is wrong with you! dont think negative :flower:

Thanks :hugs: I appreciate you listening to me ramble on! Dr Google is not helping so going to stop looking for answers there x

dont say thanks!! I'm gonna be a mess at the end of this week too :haha:

If I ovulate at CD 13/14 should I start BD on CD10? CD 8 seems a little early for me. What do you think?

As I currently have no idea what my cycle length is, I am going to try this plan! So will be BD tonight then will take a day off etc.... and will continue testing for OV. This is our first month ttc, so I just thought I would give it ago, as it can't hurt! And it also gives us a few days off, better for me! (I get sore) lol and better for him! For his little swimmers to accumulate :) xxx

Welcome newcomers!!

Tupi- I would suggest sticking to the plan at starting on cd 8 you never know what might happen. I norm ov on cd14 like you but ov on cd10 this month!! So best to cover all possibilities and it's only once extra :)

berry- great news it your first cycle! Lots of luck and baby dust!! The SMEP has great rates! If you get a bit sore (me too) have you thought about trying pree seed?

Welcome newcomers!!

Tupi- I would suggest sticking to the plan at starting on cd 8 you never know what might happen. I norm ov on cd14 like you but ov on cd10 this month!! So best to cover all possibilities and it's only once extra :)

Thanks CertainTurton,

If we'll BD to many times he'll have many and fresh swimmers?:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"