Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Not going to tell him because he says if it is preplanned it becomes a chore and he wants impulse! Notthat easy when ttc. Don't get me wrong he wants a baby but is not as impatient as me he wants things to happen more naturally![/QUOTE]

Impatience is the curse of the TTC lady!! My DH would happily bd every day if i'd let him!!! Is this your first? x[/QUOTE]

Yes is our first so in back of mind every month it doesn't happen you question if everything is working! Patience had never been my strongest point and as I keep reminding him- he knew that when he married me!!

Certain- sorry to hear af turned up. Stay positive for next cycle. I read somewhere that we all have a 25% chance if egg getting fertilised every month so odds are starting in our favour me thinks as we have been trying for a few months so it has to be our time!

Smiley- I think you should go and get a blood test asap if anything to put your mind at rest.

Everyone else hope things are going well. Come on someone needs to get a bfp!

If I ovulate at CD 13/14 should I start BD on CD10? CD 8 seems a little early for me. What do you think?

Welcome, berry and tupi! Good luck with your cycles this month....

Hopingitwill- 100% agree, we all need to see a :bfp: from someone this month to get our morale up!

Hello Ladies,
New here. On cd 13...started smep on cd 8. Have been following it to the letter. I got a + opk yesterday (cd 12). So tomorrow is my last in a row day then break and one more bd for good luck. Fingers crossed.
(af due june 14th)

Welcome ArmyOfUs! Looks like you're right on track :yipee: Good luck! We have a lot of AF dates in early June, stay tuned...

Morning all. Great to see some new names. Good luck!!
So now I know what a vivid dream is. Dreamt about seeing two lines ona hpt last night. Feeling very sad that it was just a dream.

Morning all. Great to see some new names. Good luck!!
So now I know what a vivid dream is. Dreamt about seeing two lines ona hpt last night. Feeling very sad that it was just a dream.

Good morning MrsFX- wow! sounds optimistic:happydance:....How are you feeling otherwise?

Well kbkb, not very different. Bbs generally sore on the sides not nips but getting less painful. Had some abdo pain yesterday but I don't think it was implantation. I think my brain is being mean!
Found a 10mg test and was so tempted to take it but I'm scared.
Kbkb how about you? How r u feeling?

Well kbkb, not very different. Bbs generally sore on the sides not nips but getting less painful. Had some abdo pain yesterday but I don't think it was implantation. I think my brain is being mean!
Found a 10mg test and was so tempted to take it but I'm scared.
Kbkb how about you? How r u feeling?

DONT TEST!!!!!!! Hide it, Hide it...we're waiting until AF is due. Stay strong...resist the POAS urge

I so dont want to symptom spot but the bbs are sore (no clue if this happens other cycles, darn :dohh:) and funnily enough teeth feel a bit sore (lol for original symptoms :haha:).....I've had such rotten experiences with 'imaginary'symptoms, I told DH i am either 'officially preg' or "officially losing it"

Morning ladies :flower:

Welcome to the new people - lots of luck for this cycle!!!

Wow, kbkb and MrsFX - things are looking so promising for you both, lets hope you can give us our first BFP's!!

CertainTurton - How are you? Hope you're all ready to get on with next cycle and to get that bfp! Is there anything you're going to do differently this month or stick to the plan the same?

How is everyone else? Anything new / weird / crazy?? :D I'm ok, still no news to report. Just about to go into work where i'll be getting a nice cup of coffee (still debating whether to go decaf or not) and trying to ignore most of the people I work with! :haha:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Morning ladies :flower:

Welcome to the new people - lots of luck for this cycle!!!

Wow, kbkb and MrsFX - things are looking so promising for you both, lets hope you can give us our first BFP's!!

CertainTurton - How are you? Hope you're all ready to get on with next cycle and to get that bfp! Is there anything you're going to do differently this month or stick to the plan the same?

How is everyone else? Anything new / weird / crazy?? :D I'm ok, still no news to report. Just about to go into work where i'll be getting a nice cup of coffee (still debating whether to go decaf or not) and trying to ignore most of the people I work with! :haha:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

How's that for modesty , Smiley! You're the one with no :witch: -i think very strongly that the possibility of our first :bfp: is from you.try green tea, methinks...reading that it has fertility enhancing polyphenols...if the beanie's in there, sure it will be better than caffeine!

Aha, not modesty. There is no sign of the :witch: but there is also a distinct lack of a bfp!

Yeh, we have lots of flavoured teas here actually - might give one of them a try!

I read lots of reports last night about tests...it seems that most ladies agree the 10 miu-25miu tests arent very reliable ( i am not an expert !! just what i read). at your 18-20dpo, a 50 miu test also should be reliable. Everyone recomments to buy a more expensive test and try. Did you get a new batch of tests?

Good Morning Ladies!

Smiley - sorry to hear you still havent got your BFP or AF (not sorry about :witch: not coming!) Like kbkb says it might be best if you get a good test, maybe a didi now? You can have one of mine... :haha:

I dont think im going to do anything different this month, just stick with SMEP and pre seed. I have considered softcups - do any of you use them? Im kinda hoping i ov early again this month as Im going to away from DH on cd 14!! It would be typical thats when i get my smiley again. Although we could dtd on morn of cd 13 then eve od cd 15...argh the complexities!! Will just have to wait and see!

I sooo excited for the rest of you ladies approaching testing time,... keep us updated :)

:babydust:

Welcome newcomers!!

Tupi- I would suggest sticking to the plan at starting on cd 8 you never know what might happen. I norm ov on cd14 like you but ov on cd10 this month!! So best to cover all possibilities and it's only once extra :)

Thanks CertainTurton,

If we'll BD to many times he'll have many and fresh swimmers?:haha:

I believe that a day in between is the right amount for replenish the :spermy: so I would go for it:)

Good Morning Ladies!

Smiley - sorry to hear you still havent got your BFP or AF (not sorry about :witch: not coming!) Like kbkb says it might be best if you get a good test, maybe a didi now? You can have one of mine... :haha:

I dont think im going to do anything different this month, just stick with SMEP and pre seed. I have considered softcups - do any of you use them? Im kinda hoping i ov early again this month as Im going to away from DH on cd 14!! It would be typical thats when i get my smiley again. Although we could dtd on morn of cd 13 then eve od cd 15...argh the complexities!! Will just have to wait and see!

I sooo excited for the rest of you ladies approaching testing time,... keep us updated :)

:babydust:

Morning :wave:! Lets hope you get the positive when you're in town...So Complicated indeed! Who'd have imagined people could easily have 10 kids like a century back, huh?

Nope haven't got any yet, might stop in town on my way home and pick some up for the morning. Have just ordered thousands (ok not quite thousands) of opk's and hpt's off amazon and my thermometer!! Woohoo! Can't wait for that batch of goodies to arrive :happydance:

Nope haven't got any yet, might stop in town on my way home and pick some up for the morning. Have just ordered thousands (ok not quite thousands) of opk's and hpt's off amazon and my thermometer!! Woohoo! Can't wait for that batch of goodies to arrive :happydance:

I'm hoping you wont need to use the opks :haha:

Just wondering if there is any news from Mammag?? Hoping its good news!!

Certain- Why dont you try green tea too? the more i read, the more it feels like it could be a good thing....fertility boosting..plus very low caffeine? i love the taste...i know many people cant take it, but surely worth a shot? No idea about softcups sorry!

I'm hoping you wont need to use the opks :haha:

Oh , totally hoping Smiley catches the :bfp: this time itself...and wont need all that stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->