Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Good Morning Ladies!

Smiley - sorry to hear you still havent got your BFP or AF (not sorry about :witch: not coming!) Like kbkb says it might be best if you get a good test, maybe a didi now? You can have one of mine... :haha:

I dont think im going to do anything different this month, just stick with SMEP and pre seed. I have considered softcups - do any of you use them? Im kinda hoping i ov early again this month as Im going to away from DH on cd 14!! It would be typical thats when i get my smiley again. Although we could dtd on morn of cd 13 then eve od cd 15...argh the complexities!! Will just have to wait and see!

I sooo excited for the rest of you ladies approaching testing time,... keep us updated :)

:babydust:

Oh yes preseed - I am going to get in on that this month! Nope, don't use softcups. I was planning on using them if I was still getting bfn, but had another look at them whilst I was doing my amazon order and i'm still quite scared of them...

Would be good if you do Ov early again Certain, but like you said you can bd a bit around cd14 if that is the day you Ov so should still be ok!

With ds we only bd once 5 days before I ov and we got that eggy!!! (OH was away most of that month with work) Can you believe it! DS was a surprise but we were ntnp type thing so I knew my cycles ... but it just goes to show it really does only take 1 :spermy: to hang on in there!

Good Morning Ladies!

Smiley - sorry to hear you still havent got your BFP or AF (not sorry about :witch: not coming!) Like kbkb says it might be best if you get a good test, maybe a didi now? You can have one of mine... :haha:

I dont think im going to do anything different this month, just stick with SMEP and pre seed. I have considered softcups - do any of you use them? Im kinda hoping i ov early again this month as Im going to away from DH on cd 14!! It would be typical thats when i get my smiley again. Although we could dtd on morn of cd 13 then eve od cd 15...argh the complexities!! Will just have to wait and see!

I sooo excited for the rest of you ladies approaching testing time,... keep us updated :)

:babydust:

Oh yes preseed - I am going to get in on that this month! Nope, don't use softcups. I was planning on using them if I was still getting bfn, but had another look at them whilst I was doing my amazon order and i'm still quite scared of them...

Would be good if you do Ov early again Certain, but like you said you can bd a bit around cd14 if that is the day you Ov so should still be ok!

With ds we only bd once 5 days before I ov and we got that eggy!!! (OH was away most of that month with work) Can you believe it! DS was a surprise but we were ntnp type thing so I knew my cycles ... but it just goes to show it really does only take 1 :spermy: to hang on in there!

Wow, 5 days before you OV'd and you had a son! So it basically means all those Shettles methods etc of gender selection are bunk! they say BD exactly around O-day yields more chances of boy, and before that more chances of a girl....I think its just rubbish!

Anyone thought of grapefruit juice?
https://www.getpregnantblog.com/blo...se-your-cervical-mucus-with-grapefruit-juice/
If we aren't lucky (I don't think we will be) then I'm trying that next month. Also going to lay on my front with butt in the air after bd than on my back. Too scared I'll freak DH out if I go for soft cups.
It helps me get through this week if I am pessimistic.

Anyone thought of grapefruit juice?
https://www.getpregnantblog.com/blo...se-your-cervical-mucus-with-grapefruit-juice/
If we aren't lucky (I don't think we will be) then I'm trying that next month. Also going to lay on my front with butt in the air after bd than on my back. Too scared I'll freak DH out if I go for soft cups.
It helps me get through this week if I am pessimistic.

Interesting...I dont mind trying anything that is natural. Anything synthetic i am usually a bit apprehensive about. Looks like I might give this a shot!:thumbup:

Yesterday actually I saw mention of grapefruit juice, i'm going to try that - i quite like it so I figured it's a win win situation!

Yep I know, my son blows the Shettles theory out the water! :haha:

Well kbkb, not very different. Bbs generally sore on the sides not nips but getting less painful. Had some abdo pain yesterday but I don't think it was implantation. I think my brain is being mean!
Found a 10mg test and was so tempted to take it but I'm scared.
Kbkb how about you? How r u feeling?

Resist the temptation mrs fx. Chances are your hormones are too low so even then won't show and you will end up disappointed. Best check when your af is due or late then it avoids any disappointment. Go and get your other half to hide that poas!!! When are you officially late? It is sounding promising but stay strong and positive!

Think might get a bbt too was it expensive off amazon? Softcups scare living daylights out of me. Think oh would be freaked out by them too. I used Conceive plus this time but not religiously everytime. I am due to go away for a week at end of firtile week so will also be hoping I ovulate early as will be gone mon to fri. Planning on dtd the mon morn so hopefully little swimmers with some help of conceive plus will survive a bit longer if I ovulate late !!!
Even though af not due yet I already feel out. Am avoiding symptons spotting however I do keep pinching nipples which are sore- but think this is more due to the strength of pinching and me subconsciously saying to them - you will hurt and mean something!!

Certain- stay positive for this cycle!
Smiley - have you phoned the doctors or a family planning clinic to try and get a blood test?
Kbkb- sounding promising but stay strong and try to avoid any poas urges till af is due or late to avoid unnesserary stress.

Welcome all newbies and goodluck.
Have any of less fanatic babybumpers from earlier on in this thread had any luck. Come on we need some bfp and positivity now!

Think might get a bbt too was it expensive off amazon? Softcups scare living daylights out of me. Think oh would be freaked out by them too. I used Conceive plus this time but not religiously everytime. I am due to go away for a week at end of firtile week so will also be hoping I ovulate early as will be gone mon to fri. Planning on dtd the mon morn so hopefully little swimmers with some help of conceive plus will survive a bit longer if I ovulate late !!!
Even though af not due yet I already feel out. Am avoiding symptons spotting however I do keep pinching nipples which are sore- but think this is more due to the strength of pinching and me subconsciously saying to them - you will hurt and mean something!!

Certain- stay positive for this cycle!
Smiley - have you phoned the doctors or a family planning clinic to try and get a blood test?
Kbkb- sounding promising but stay strong and try to avoid any poas urges till af is due or late to avoid unnesserary stress.

Welcome all newbies and goodluck.
Have any of less fanatic babybumpers from earlier on in this thread had any luck. Come on we need some bfp and positivity now!

The bbt thermometer I got was £7, there were some cheaper or more expensive ones though! Haha, that's exactly what I was doing a while ago - every time I pinched them I had to decide if they hurt already or because of the obsessive pinching! They definitely did hurt for a while though.

When are you due to test? Stay positive, there's every chance you will get your bfp!!

I have booked a doctors appointment for Thursday, so will see what they say. Until then the only way i'm keeping sane is to plan on as I would have done.

I was looking on the list from page 1 as well, there's loads of us - there must be a bfp there somewhere!!!

Will test after 7th when I am a day late. I know there are loads. Can't believe we have not had a bfp yet. Will def be checking in to see how things go for you at doctors. Do you get the results the same day? Going to have a look on amazon. I have also bought cbfm so ready to go next month. X

Hey ladies! This is my 1st month TTC#2! My AF has just returned so we thought we would get on it! Im CD8 tommorrow so im gonna get BD and hope for some good results! Babydust to us all x

certain...it may be too early, sometimes the hormone is not detected early enough.....:dust:

alicia....welcome...we have been ttc for three years--i completely feel it taking a toll on us as well....it will happen, everything happens for a reason!!!!:hugs:

how is everyone doing??? i am due for AF June 21 so i will test June 22 if :witch: doesn't show

:dust::dust::dust:

Ptntly Wtg - :hi: I have re added you to the list with your new due date. I think it would be good to leave the af/hug on the list for a little bit then move on to the next cycle - what do you think?
Good luck for the next one :)

thats fine...tomorrow is day 8 of cycle...so SMEP begins....:sex:

Just checking in,Hope everyone is doing good!! anything new going on?? symptoms?
Im now about 8-9 dpo...no cramping,no sore boobs....the only thing I have is (tmi) dark cloudy urine that is strong smelling...then again my sense of smell has increased a bit since yesterday...I smell everything..so this could be why...not sure??
Ive been doing my absolute best to not symptom spot,or atleast try not to assume everything is a symptom...
I had a dream lastnight that we poas and got 2 bfp's...I also remember in the dream DH and I argued about whos parents were going to find out first :haha:
Hoping the dream is a sign!!

fxed and lots of baby :dust: for everyone!! where are all the :bfp: for june?? Im anxious to see them!!

Well I don't have any major symptoms. Boobs are...kind of tender, rather than sore. Along the sides they feel like they've been pulled, like I've been running without a sports bra! They also feel hot (and not in a good way) and I've been hot-flushing all day (although the AC is cr@p in our office, so it could just be that!!).

Otherwise, the only other thing is weird dreams. There was a baby orangutang (sp?) in my dream last night :saywhat:

Also, I meant to say, due to my incredibly early + OPK I'm not sure I still count as being on the SMEP plan, but I'm still lurking anyway!!

Conina: dont worry about not doing smep 'properly' I ov'd early and it messed with our plans a bit.

Igotbabyfever: I had the same dream!!! Spooky.

Only other weird thing apart from the crazy dream (probably early insanity) is a dull OV like pain in my left side. Probably wind!

Conina: dont worry about not doing smep 'properly' I ov'd early and it messed with our plans a bit.

Igotbabyfever: I had the same dream!!! Spooky.

Only other weird thing apart from the crazy dream (probably early insanity) is a dull OV like pain in my left side. Probably wind!

Thats is spooky!! :haha: hoping its a good sign for the both of us!! cramping is a good sign from what Ive read!! fxed you get your :bfp:

Welcome newcomers!!

Tupi- I would suggest sticking to the plan at starting on cd 8 you never know what might happen. I norm ov on cd14 like you but ov on cd10 this month!! So best to cover all possibilities and it's only once extra :)

berry- great news it your first cycle! Lots of luck and baby dust!! The SMEP has great rates! If you get a bit sore (me too) have you thought about trying pree seed?

Thanks Certainturton, I have ordered some from amazon! it is on its way! yay! Ive bought the multi use one, so we can use it as normal lube or use it the other way, if you know what i mean :) xxx

Certain- Why dont you try green tea too? the more i read, the more it feels like it could be a good thing....fertility boosting..plus very low caffeine? i love the taste...i know many people cant take it, but surely worth a shot? No idea about softcups sorry!

Yeah I think I might actually, and also the grapefruit - will prob try to go for actual grapefruits rather than the juice tho (the juice counts towards my slimming world syns and i like using those on food...:haha: ) I'm dont really drink coffee but do have about 3/4 cups of tea a day so I guess it does add up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->