Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Hey ladies! This is my 1st month TTC#2! My AF has just returned so we thought we would get on it! Im CD8 tommorrow so im gonna get BD and hope for some good results! Babydust to us all x

welcome!!!:dust:
i am cd8 tomorrow as well so we are pretty much on the same schedule...good luck!!!!!

Welcome to all of the new mommies & mommies 2 be :hug:

Nothing going on so far today besides my sense of smell..maybe Im just noticing things more because of the warm weather? :haha: Im home alone and trying my hardest not to poas :blush: I guess I'll do some spring cleaning to try and stay busy,But I'll be here every so often as I cant seem to stay away :)
:dust: fxed we all get our :bfp: :dust:

Hello and Welcome Mummy2Corban! good luck with BDing to , you berry and ptntly wtg ...as someone mentioned earlier on this thread, CD12 is critical to :sex:- dont miss it!!!

IgotBabyFever - Strong smelling urine and heightened smell are great symptoms....:dust:!!!

Conina/MrsFX- what would you call a vivid dream...I have the most bizarre ones 24/7 (jumping off heights, reliving a recent event with totally weird twists) but never got one with anything related to TTC ever...Sounding good for you two!

Alicia/Hopingitwill/MrsFX and I will be testing (if that old :witch: doesnt show up, of course) within 1-2 days of each other...How exciting!!!!

As for me, all of a sudden, like overnight I have NO symptoms,not even imaginary ones....feeling very deflated :shrug: i may as well prepare for the AF to hit me full force. Wondering if it was just frikkin pms all along....God had to make both sets of symptoms mirror each other, like a cruel joke. so much the better to torture you with....

I know, it's very odd - i'm never late. Not really any of the usual symptoms...the only things that are left that could be symptoms are, dizziness, really achey lower back, still got strange aches low down (almost lady bits but to each side) and lots of cm (sorry) - but there must be other, more logical, reasons for these things!! I'm just hoping it isn't something actually wrong with me....

Hey Smiley- How are you getting along? Hope :witch: still away

sorry i know this is tmi....I was getting white, non stretchy CM until yesterday but today it is white, abundant, but stretchy! what the bleep.....what does your CM look like?

Kbkb: I've woken with no symptoms, I think I even slept on my front last night!!! Had another poas positive dream last night. I don't think it's a symptom now, just reflecting how much I want a bfp this month.

I hope everyone is well and avoiding poas today. Good luck everyone!!

Kbkb: I've woken with no symptoms, I think I even slept on my front last night!!! Had another poas positive dream last night. I don't think it's a symptom now, just reflecting how much I want a bfp this month.

I hope everyone is well and avoiding poas today. Good luck everyone!!

:nope: - I am feeling so dejected! What is happening to us all?

Morning Ladies :hi:

MrsFX and kbkb - Don't get down, symptoms come and go all the time it doesn't necessarily mean anything!! Some people don't get any symptoms at all and are pregnant, and we all know we can have hundreds of symptoms and not be pregnant - so don't read too much into it :flower:

kbkb - My cm has just been watery, not stretchy at all. Just LOADS of it - but I am pretty sure i am about to get AF today, so if you are getting something different then this could be a good thing! Have read quite a lot on cm recently and in short - different types mean different things in everyone. So I wouldnt use that as an indicator.

berry26 - Hello! Haha, I quite liked the days with the planned non bd-ing for a short rest :D good luck for this cycle

ptntly wtg CD8 today isn't it?? Good luck with this cycle of SMEP! FX it starts giving us the results we know it can!!

CertainTurton - How are you? Do you know how much grapefruit you're meant to eat/drink? I was just going to get loads and drink a tonne!

AFM - Well, i'm pretty sure AF is on her way today - did a clearblue digital this morning anyway and "not pregnant" screamed out at me. :nope:

Never mind.

Hope everyone else is staying positive today! Hoepfully some good news soon :D

:dust:

MrsFX and kbkb - Don't get down, symptoms come and go all the time it doesn't necessarily mean anything!! Some people don't get any symptoms at all and are pregnant, and we all know we can have hundreds of symptoms and not be pregnant - so don't read too much into it :flower:

kbkb - My cm has just been watery, not stretchy at all. Just LOADS of it - but I am pretty sure i am about to get AF today, so if you are getting something different then this could be a good thing! Have read quite a lot on cm recently and in short - different types mean different things in everyone. So I wouldnt use that as an indicator.

berry26 - Hello! Haha, I quite liked the days with the planned non bd-ing for a short rest :D good luck for this cycle

ptntly wtg CD8 today isn't it?? Good luck with this cycle of SMEP! FX it starts giving us the results we know it can!!

CertainTurton - How are you? Do you know how much grapefruit you're meant to eat/drink? I was just going to get loads and drink a tonne!

AFM - Well, i'm pretty sure AF is on her way today - did a clearblue digital this morning anyway and "not pregnant" screamed out at me. :nope:

Never mind.

Hey Smiley- thanks for that..... I am convinced I am meeting :witch: on Saturday....I wish we didnt have to wait so long. I just want to know now. so fed up. Plus the CM is so confusing! Was begging DH to let me test today, ugh I cant take this anymore..

did you change the brand of tests you're using? it is so bizarre that you're getting :bfn:...I am still convinced its just a late implantation or something...

Certain- How are you? How is this cyle going so far? tell us your wine stories!!! may perk us all up

Morning Ladies, What a lot of activity going on here!! Im so excited that testing will be taking place soon - Im relieving my POAS addiction through you ladies at the moment :haha:
Smiley - Sorry to hear its still neg, you should def go and get that blood test tomorrow, do you know how long they take to come back? Re the grapefruit juice - umm im not sure how much, maybe a glass? I should look into it really as now's the time to start!!

Kbkb - you know im the worst person to say this but....try to hold out until tomorrow, esp as it would be silly not to do it with FMU today :) :hugs:

IGotBabyFever - sounding great!! FX for you!!

I'm doing ok, cramps are starting to fade now which is good - hate the :witch: sooo much!! One of my friends has just announced her pregnancy too :(
I went and collected the next lot of opks and hpts from the researcher yesterday - she said she put lots of luck in the bag too! Shes given me 3 months worth - hope i dont need them all - but I said that last time :(!!
Im afraid my drinking story isnt great - but we did splash out and have prosecco :) so some bubbly in a hot bath then on the sofa watching 24 - wild hey!? :haha:

Morning Ladies, What a lot of activity going on here!! Im so excited that testing will be taking place soon - Im relieving my POAS addiction through you ladies at the moment :haha:
Smiley - Sorry to hear its still neg, you should def go and get that blood test tomorrow, do you know how long they take to come back? Re the grapefruit juice - umm im not sure how much, maybe a glass? I should look into it really as now's the time to start!!

Kbkb - you know im the worst person to say this but....try to hold out until tomorrow, esp as it would be silly not to do it with FMU today :) :hugs:

IGotBabyFever - sounding great!! FX for you!!

I'm doing ok, cramps are starting to fade now which is good - hate the :witch: sooo much!! One of my friends has just announced her pregnancy too :(
I went and collected the next lot of opks and hpts from the researcher yesterday - she said she put lots of luck in the bag too! Shes given me 3 months worth - hope i dont need them all - but I said that last time :(!!
Im afraid my drinking story isnt great - but we did splash out and have prosecco :) so some bubbly in a hot bath then on the sofa watching 24 - wild hey!? :haha:

:haha: wow, you have no idea how cool that's sounding to me right now! hot bath + Bubbly....Sigh, just have to wait I guess...was so determined not to test until AF due, finding it hard to wait...But DH being tough and has hidden tests, so I guess I'll stay the course...thanks for the suppport

I know, it's very odd - i'm never late. Not really any of the usual symptoms...the only things that are left that could be symptoms are, dizziness, really achey lower back, still got strange aches low down (almost lady bits but to each side) and lots of cm (sorry) - but there must be other, more logical, reasons for these things!! I'm just hoping it isn't something actually wrong with me....

Hey Smiley- How are you getting along? Hope :witch: still away

sorry i know this is tmi....I was getting white, non stretchy CM until yesterday but today it is white, abundant, but stretchy! what the bleep.....what does your CM look like?

I have to say cm confusing me. Although a week since got my pos opk it is still abundant stretchy and egg whitey but then dries up then comes back- so confused. Can't wait for cbfm to do the work for me! Am feelingout too af due next tues only symptom is sore nips but not even sure is real or due to me continuously pinching them to see if they hurt!!! With ; of us testing around same time there must be a bfp in there thread needs someone to have a positive outcome. Fx for us all.

Smiley- sorry to hear about bfn but not overvujtil witch turns up!

Im afraid my drinking story isnt great - but we did splash out and have prosecco :) so some bubbly in a hot bath then on the sofa watching 24 - wild hey!? :haha:[/QUOTE]

Certain- hope you won't need all tests too. Sounds like a great night jack and bubbly - what more could a girl ask for? And yes I do have a thing for jack ( not keifer). I know how you feel about your friend- you are pleased and excited for them but at same time you feel that guilt that accompanies the jealousy when you think- why not me? Then you feel bad about it!my friend is coming up to 16 weeks and really showing now. Makes me even more broody. Doesn't help that she got married a year after me so everyone keeps asking when I am going to announce!!!!

Kbkb- igotbabyfever also tests with our little cohort!

Never mind.

yes, today is cd8...dont give up yet..blood test tomorrow...you never know!!!! Good luck!

:bfp:Afternoon ladies.....

well, i got my positive OPK this morning so it'll be :sex::sex::sex: for the next three days :haha:......fingers crossed for some :bfp:the next few days and :dust::dust::dust: to everyone xxxx

:haha:Ignore the BFP at the start of my post - its a typo!!! Damn you computer!!! xxx

Certain- hope you won't need all tests too. Sounds like a great night jack and bubbly - what more could a girl ask for? And yes I do have a thing for jack ( not keifer). I know how you feel about your friend- you are pleased and excited for them but at same time you feel that guilt that accompanies the jealousy when you think- why not me? Then you feel bad about it!my friend is coming up to 16 weeks and really showing now. Makes me even more broody. Doesn't help that she got married a year after me so everyone keeps asking when I am going to announce!!!!

Kbkb- igotbabyfever also tests with our little cohort![/QUOTE]

Ya seriously! and everyone with kids keeps reminding you " When are you going to get down to it?" if it were only so easy! We need a BFP on this thread,please!!!

SMILEY-GOOD LUCK for the blood test tomorrow. FX you're our first BFP...we'll all be praying for you!:hugs:

Thanks for all your support ladies :hugs: The witch got me this afternoon :cry:

Note to self: Wear waterproof mascara next time AF is due.

Certain - Your evening sounds absolutely perfect to me, think I might be doing something very similar this weekend.

xxx

Smiley- :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry hun, It all looked promising but I guess we got too excited. Its possible you had a chemical tho, as i swear your 1st test was pos. I hope you can have some chocolate and a drinky this eve. Will you join us for SMEP again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->