Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Just checking in with everyone today..Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend :hugs:
the :witch: got me...so Ive been dealing with her miserably so far....she showed up early this cycle and also has been quite the unwelcomed guest this weekend....I havent had cramps like this since I was about 15...Im use to taking advil for it,but now that Im ttc I was told to only take tylenol and its not working...so vodka will be the cure tonight :haha: I shall enjoy it like it will be my last few drinks for 9 months because I am determined to get my bfp this cycle!!!
I keep telling DH how excited I am about getting my cbfm with the smiley and also my 50 pack of ic hpts delivered this coming week...I think he thinks Im crazy by now :haha:
we are definetly following smeps again and with the opk this time around!! so heres hoping it works!!! fxed for everyone and :dust:

IgotBabyFever and MrsFX-sorry to hear the nasty :witch: arrived...get that :wine:!!!! All the best for all those June flashing bfp's ladies!!
Hopingitwill-Hold on and good luck!

Morning Ladies

How are we all? Everyone have a nice weekend?

IGotBabyFever - Sorry the :witch: got you :hugs: Hope you enjoyed your vodka!

I am still waiting for AF to bugger off so I can get onto next cycle, it's been a funny old visit this time - been very on and off, thought it was finished but this morning still here! Might move my CD1 to Friday, as the first 2 days I don't think could be counted... So that makes me CD4 today *sigh* still a while to go before I can get started.

I keep forgetting to take my temp in the mornings :dohh: - So can't really rely on that at the moment. But I am going to try harder from 2mrw onwards!

Hopingitwill - How are you getting on? No sign of AF? Hoping she stays away!!

Everyone else - Hope you're all ok, tell me whats new!! :D

:dust:

Hi ladies,

mind if I join in at this late stage? I'm cd6 - hubby and I are on our 2nd cycle of actually trying so we thought we'd give SMEP a go. Should OV sometime around 17th of the month - I happen to have the week off on annual leave next week :thumbup: AF ha just left the building so we're up for anything :blush:

Good luck to everyone! :thumbup:

Hi ladies,

mind if I join in at this late stage? I'm cd6 - hubby and I are on our 2nd cycle of actually trying so we thought we'd give SMEP a go. Should OV sometime around 17th of the month - I happen to have the week off on annual leave next week :thumbup: AF ha just left the building so we're up for anything :blush:

:hi: aimee-lou - Welcome! I'm just waiting for AF to leave, so a couple days behind you. Will be nice to have another person here who will be in the tww same sort of time :D ooh annual leave is timed well, good luck!

Hi ladies,

Welcome Aimee-lou! The SMEP does have a good success rate so lots of luck to you :)

We have missed :sex: at the weekend due to DH being ill so even though i have followed the SMEP plan from CD8 we've messed it up. Am just annoyed at the timing and the takeaway that he ate from that knocked him ill. Not sure whether i have missed one day or two days of the plan as i have left my diary at home but i am sure that even missing one day will reduce my chances this month.
:nope:

Morning Ladies, How are we all?

IGotBabyFever - :hugs: sorry to hear you are in pain! Get those drinks down you and have some chocolate!!

Smiley- shame AF is lingering, I also had a longer period this month, only just stopped spotting yesterday (cd7). Wonder why we are so messed up!?

So I'm now on CD 8 and the :sex: begins today... :blush: feeling quite unsure this month, probably due to a mixed up cycle last time. Dont know when im going to ovu etc makes me edgy but i started my opks 3 days ago so Im sure i will know when the time comes..DH certainly will :haha:

We have missed :sex: at the weekend due to DH being ill so even though i have followed the SMEP plan from CD8 we've messed it up. Am just annoyed at the timing and the takeaway that he ate from that knocked him ill. Not sure whether i have missed one day or two days of the plan as i have left my diary at home but i am sure that even missing one day will reduce my chances this month.
:nope:

Morning Wendy - Dont panic!! :spremy: can live for 5 days and it depends which days you missed and when you ovu. Have you ovulated yet? If you can manage to get back to track soon I'm sure you are still in with a good chance!! :hugs:

Morning Ladies, How are we all?

IGotBabyFever - :hugs: sorry to hear you are in pain! Get those drinks down you and have some chocolate!!

Smiley- shame AF is lingering, I also had a longer period this month, only just stopped spotting yesterday (cd7). Wonder why we are so messed up!?

So I'm now on CD 8 and the :sex: begins today... :blush: feeling quite unsure this month, probably due to a mixed up cycle last time. Dont know when im going to ovu etc makes me edgy but i started my opks 3 days ago so Im sure i will know when the time comes..DH certainly will :haha:

FX for you certain :dance: Good luck with the Bding ! Welcome to all the new ladies!

Thanks for the welcome. I'm a bit at a loss at the moment. cd6 is a bit of a limbo land. However, I do prefer this one to the limbo of the 2ww!!! God I hate that fortnight! lol

Wendyk07 - Don't worry, one or even 2 days may not reduce your chances that much, just depends on when you Ov? Have you had you +OPK yet? Stay positive! :hugs:

CertainTurton - Good morning! Woohoo CD8! Good luck!! Was is CD10 you got your +opk last month? Do you only use the cleasrblue ones or do you use cheap ones as well? I'm using both this month so that I can see when it looks like a surge is starting - then i'll use the smiley faced ones to confirm it. Just thinking it might give you a bif more of a warning if you are likely to Ov early again. :shrug:

kbkb - Hello! how are you feeling? :flower:

Thanks for the welcome. I'm a bit at a loss at the moment. cd6 is a bit of a limbo land. However, I do prefer this one to the limbo of the 2ww!!! God I hate that fortnight! lol

I agree! It's frustrating waiting to start ttc for the month, but the tww is my absolute worst.

Wendyk07 - Don't worry, one or even 2 days may not reduce your chances that much, just depends on when you Ov? Have you had you +OPK yet? Stay positive! :hugs:

CertainTurton - Good morning! Woohoo CD8! Good luck!! Was is CD10 you got your +opk last month? Do you only use the cleasrblue ones or do you use cheap ones as well? I'm using both this month so that I can see when it looks like a surge is starting - then i'll use the smiley faced ones to confirm it. Just thinking it might give you a bif more of a warning if you are likely to Ov early again. :shrug:

kbkb - Hello! how are you feeling? :flower:

:wave: hey Smiley....sleeping longer and a bit more nauseous! i want :wine:!!!!
wendy- I agree with Smiley...I o'd early last month and thought I didnt get enough :sex: in too and here I am pregnant! keep +ve!

Hey kbkb- this programmer big success. Appreciate you sticking to thus thread to encourage us ladies to get a bfp like you.
Igotbabyfever- not long now til witch should leave you. Enjoy you vodka!!!

Smiley- just done the last cheapy test I have and am waiting for result ( decided to reply to thread because watching the test is agony) so will need to order some more for next cycle. Af due tomorrow so if she doesnt show will go and get some better tests poss first response or clearblue digi.

Certain- glad to hear you on top of the game and testing for o early!

Welcome everyone who is new and here is to the many bfp to come this month!!!

:wave: hey Smiley....sleeping longer and a bit more nauseous! i want :wine:!!!!

Ahh, have you been sick or just feeling nauseous at the moment? I love your new sig :D - Will you find out if your having a girl or a boy? I know it's a bit of a way off yet, but these things are so exciting!

Hey kbkb- this programmer big success. Appreciate you sticking to thus thread to encourage us ladies to get a bfp like you.
Igotbabyfever- not long now til witch should leave you. Enjoy you vodka!!!

Smiley- just done the last cheapy test I have and am waiting for result ( decided to reply to thread because watching the test is agony) so will need to order some more for next cycle. Af due tomorrow so if she doesnt show will go and get some better tests poss first response or clearblue digi.

Certain- glad to hear you on top of the game and testing for o early!

Welcome everyone who is new and here is to the many bfp to come this month!!!

Oooh good luck!! Hoping there is a second line for you!! :D

As expected NADA- an enormously clear bfn!!! Off to buy a bbt thermom so can try and control things more next cycle and some tampons. Oh the joys of ttw! On the positive looks like I wilk be getting to use my cbfm! Don't know why I keep getting hopes up as I felt out halfway through cycle when I feel ill as didn't think had got enough bedding in during fertile week!! Think I wad expecting a miracle of conceive plus!!! If someone could bottle up guaranteed bfp to sell they would make a fortune !!!!!

Ps- sorry for all my spelling mistakes. I use iPhone and it often changes words!

Oh sorry it's a bfn :hugs: its annoying when it the little strip is sooo clear. You're still not out yet, but definitely made me feel better getting all my "tools" ready for the next cycle. Everyone raves about the cbfm as well! I might have to invest next month if things still aren't going to plan.

Haha, I use my iphone sometimes as well - always changes words for something that makes no sense!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->