Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Thanks girls. I havent O'd yet but i think its close as the line on the OPK is getting darker. I hope we get back on track tonight so that at the very least i can say we tried our best this cycle.

Good luck everyone.

:dust:

Wendy
x

Thanks girls. I havent O'd yet but i think its close as the line on the OPK is getting darker. I hope we get back on track tonight so that at the very least i can say we tried our best this cycle.

Good luck everyone.

:dust:

Wendy
x

If you havnt ov yet I wouldnt worry just make sure you bed as much as possible now as your line getting darker. When you get the dark line bed every night and hopefully :spermy: will catch eggy (there really should be a smiley for this!!!). Good luck - happy :sex:

:af: You must not turn up for me!!!!!

:wave: hey Smiley....sleeping longer and a bit more nauseous! i want :wine:!!!!

Ahh, have you been sick or just feeling nauseous at the moment? I love your new sig :D - Will you find out if your having a girl or a boy? I know it's a bit of a way off yet, but these things are so exciting!

hey Smiley...just nauseous...not sick. I feel my food in my throat really long in the afternoons and i'm intolerant of spicy food or big meals. I am ok when I have small frequent meals!

haha, that's a lonnnng way off -but I am thinking we'll keep it a surprise.

When's O day for you?

Hopingitwill-keep the :witch: away!!!

Not too sure really, usually its around CD14 which will be next Thursday (Aaaaaaggggeeesss away!!!) - but if my cycle decides go a bit mental again it could be any time! I would like it to be earlier, but i don't think it will be - no matter how much I keep saying it... Oh well. At least I can start poas soon to find out when I might Ov - getting withdrawl symptoms :haha:

:witch:
Not too sure really, usually its around CD14 which will be next Thursday (Aaaaaaggggeeesss away!!!) - but if my cycle decides go a bit mental again it could be any time! I would like it to be earlier, but i don't think it will be - no matter how much I keep saying it... Oh well. At least I can start poas soon to find out when I might Ov - getting withdrawl symptoms :haha:

Smiley -Just go and use a cheapy so you don't suffer the ill effects of withdrawal POAS! Have you added your names to the June testers list - Quite a few people on there getting BFP's - perhaps their lucky baby dust will spread! Still got some ewcm I did an OPK just in case my body was doing something wierd that it shouldn't be but was neg. Boobs arnt hurting but getting a few spots which normally signals :witch: have not read anywhere that spots is a sign of a BFP (perhaps if by some miracle i am we can add it to the long list of possible pregnancy symptoms that match AF symptoms!!!!) Just want to fast forward to the weekend so I know where I stand!
What you planning on using alongside SMEP - conceive +, temping?

KBKB - Sorry to hear you are not feeling great, but you have a fantastic reason not too! Don't worry about the :wine: I am sure here on the forum we will continue to celebrate BFN's (although this month i know there won't be many!) with plenty and an extra glass especially for you!!!!:happydance:

I have actually read that spots can be a sign of a BFP, so don't write it off just yet!!

I am going to try preseed or conceive +, whichever I can hunt down first! Also meant to try temping but keep forgetting, so need to remember or that's going to be useless! What are you trying? (If AF shows)

My OH definitely thinks i'm mad - he hasn't known about the OPK's until now. Have previously decided against telling him for fear of making things too stressful, lets face it - if both people in the relationship are stressed chances are slim for baby making efforts!! Anyway, have just filled him in... he seems a bit scared :haha: We'll see how proper timetabled :sex: works out for us! Now just to introduce preseed....

... I'm sure there's lots of posts on here but does anyone have any tips for increasing ewcm? Going to get lots of grapefruit juice, just wondered if anyone is doing anything else? (I'm specifically looking for a magic quick fix, so if anyone has this that'd be great :D )

... I'm sure there's lots of posts on here but does anyone have any tips for increasing ewcm? Going to get lots of grapefruit juice, just wondered if anyone is doing anything else? (I'm specifically looking for a magic quick fix, so if anyone has this that'd be great :D )

Apparently egg whites are good. :shrug:

:spermy::spermy:
I have actually read that spots can be a sign of a BFP, so don't write it off just yet!!

I am going to try preseed or conceive +, whichever I can hunt down first! Also meant to try temping but keep forgetting, so need to remember or that's going to be useless! What are you trying? (If AF shows)

My OH definitely thinks i'm mad - he hasn't known about the OPK's until now. Have previously decided against telling him for fear of making things too stressful, lets face it - if both people in the relationship are stressed chances are slim for baby making efforts!! Anyway, have just filled him in... he seems a bit scared :haha: We'll see how proper timetabled :sex: works out for us! Now just to introduce preseed....

I bought Conceive from boots. Think it is about £15 but you can get it cheaper off websites like babymad, zoombaby, amazon and i think Ebay. Perhaps get some ordered asap so you can have a practice before ov hits.

My OH is really laid back and he cant understand what I am stressed out about and doesnt see the point in all opk's! he always knew i was a control freak and impatient before we married so have told him to let me be if it makes me happy - which bless him he is doing even showing a bit of interest every now again and he was willing to try conceive +. However think am going to focus on putting it in me rather than on him because he doesnt like bding to be interupted as then he feels like it becomes a chore and loses spontanaity which i suppose is fair and as i keep telling myself tmi - if he has a bigger O there is a chance more :spermy::spermy: will be released and with more foce so hence will travel further!!! Thats my logic anyway.... and if i have conceive in me they will mix and hopefully it will help them along and keep them alive longer! If you are going to introduce it maybe don't tell him the reason behind it but say you heard it feels nice for them!!!!

Have not told him i have just bought a BBT thermometer, 45 cheapy OPK (which am not convince are working and hence want to check their reliability against other things), 15 cheapy 10ml sensitive HPT and a CBFM!!!! Think he would freak - Bless!!!!! Will def not tell him about SMEP so will be intersting to see how well i can stick to it... might have to improvise or be a bit inventive in my approach!!! Think he will spot the pattern though! I will tell him when I am Ov though, as he normally is very supportive around this time as he understands the importance of dtd then!!!

Anyway we shall see if i need to use these.... nice to see spots are another af/BFP non helpful symptom !!!!!!

:wacko:

:haha: my DH is pretty good he can put up with all the nitty gritty - opks (well i tell him when i have a smiley), preseed, i tend to do it before but he doesn't mind if i do it when hes there. so im quite lucky in that respect. He does say 'is it a bd (baby dancing) day?' so he appears up for it, however if he isnt really in the mood he kind of just gets 'on with it' e.g not much of a prequel if you know what i mean :blush: which is fine (and is where preseed can come in handy) but can get me down a bit sometimes. Does anyone else have this?

Haha, you sounds very much like me! I'm far too much of a control freak and definitely too impatient - not the best mix when ttc!! But yep, he knew this about me a loooong time ago :haha: My oh has been pretty good in that if I say we need to dtd he will oblige, but he probably just thinks i've been randomly picking the days...Well not this month! He is going to be getting a blow by blow account on how my opk's are going!

I can definitely see your logic with the conceive+ :D

Well I hope you don't need to use all these things, hopefully your BFP is just about to show itself! When are you going to test next?

Hmmm egg whites... thanks :) definitely not heard that one before though!! I wonder who first tries these things and decides that it helps!

This is the first and only time I will ever say this - Hurry up AF as I want to get started on the SMEP this month - I know she is lurking!! lol

Hi all. It's been busy on here today. AF really got me down this month but I'm cd3 today and feel ready for the fight again. This 2 weeks is so much more enjoyable than the tww.
This month I will follow smep again but I'm going to try to be less stressed by only temping from cd8 to peak and when Af due.
My softcups and cbfm sticks are in the post. hoping the softcups aren't too scary. already drinking grapefruit juice. Smiley I think lots and lots of fluid will help ewcm. I use concieve plus. Can't think of anything else! If no joy then off to the drs.
Any tips for reducing stress and obsession o ER the tww?

I wouldn't try it but here is an egg White link:
https://www.tryingtoconceive.com/eggwhites.htm

My DH is a saint. As time has gone on he has become more supportive over the hairbrained schemes I come up with and bd on demand. I look forward to only bding when we feel like it again.

i am taking robitussin (not the one with any letters after it)...it needs to be 100mg of guaifenesin..can increase ewcm...i found the cvs brand, they usually have that one...i dont know if it will work but i also have a cough so i figured it will help both..lol good luck! :flower:

how is everyone doing??? positive opk today..day 13!! FX for all!!!!

:haha: my DH is pretty good he can put up with all the nitty gritty - opks (well i tell him when i have a smiley), preseed, i tend to do it before but he doesn't mind if i do it when hes there. so im quite lucky in that respect. He does say 'is it a bd (baby dancing) day?' so he appears up for it, however if he isnt really in the mood he kind of just gets 'on with it' e.g not much of a prequel if you know what i mean :blush: which is fine (and is where preseed can come in handy) but can get me down a bit sometimes. Does anyone else have this?

Def - I think it is different for men in the sense they know they need to deliver the goods (literally) whereas we can just lie there and it can still happen. On some days i am not in the mood but know we have to so I just want it over and done with. I suppose it swings in roundabouts. However if mine is not in the mood he just won't unless I have highlighted i am ov in which case sometimes we leave it on the night and have set the alarm a bit earlier. however i am not a fan of morning bding:blush: but you know on certain days if you are trying to concieve it has to be done or then potentially everything else that has happened prior to that goes out the window if you know what i mean?

Smiley - think I will try and hold off until the weekend if i am late and that way i will feel am giving hormones enough time to register - am out of HPT so would need to pop out and buy some 'proper' ones if i am late. Have ordered the internet cheapies so i suppose if AF doesnt show then I will poss use them with FMU but don't think they will get here til at least wed which wouldmeant earliest testing on Thurs. Obviously if OH decided we should test earlier then i won't argue - as long as he buys the test!!!!!

TY never thought I would say this to someone on here but I hope your AF turns up!

Mrs FX - happy bedding - would love to have the answer to avoiding stress in tww but as you can see from the thread that is not my strength (I did last 10 days without POAS though!) I suggest going on holiday for 2 weeks and chilling in the sun and not taking any tests of any sort with you! Alternitively try to sleep and hibernate for 14 days!!! haha! I am really happy that your DH is indulging your schemes and i agree can't wait for bding to not have 'a purpose'!

Plenty - get Bding!!!! FX and baby dust for you!

Twinkle - Remember what you said to me stay positive it is not over til AF appears. Remember implantation doesnt happen until after Day 6 so chances are your symptoms will happen after then. But also you might be one of the lucky ones that doesnt get any horrible symptoms - my friend didnt she has only had morning sickness twice in 18 weeks and tiredness in weeks 7-8!

Anyway Good Luck to everyone and keep you FX for me that witch doesn't show tomorrow on AF day or for at least 9 months after!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->